Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Well I Was Thinking..

Scars point of view

"Ashley? Where are all the plastic plates and silverware ?" I asked frantically trying to set up everything for the baby shower today that we were throwing in my bakery, it was way bigger than the apartment and it was closed today anyways.

"Shit, I hope they are in this bag or else I left them at the apartment." Ashley said walking up with a huge bag or decorations, games, and hopefully the plastic dinner ware.

"I'm sure they are Hun, no worries. Want to help set up the tables and lay out the food with me?" She nodded and walked to the back room with me.

I had made all sorts of finger foods, along with cupcakes, and cookies for the crowd we would be seeing today. Everyone I invited was able to make it and i couldn't be happier, or more excited. I've missed all my boys so much, especially kellin who would be landing in just a couple hours. Me and Ashley wanted everything set up before he landed.

"This looks perfect scar!" Ashley giggled as she hung the huge pink banner that said "it's a girl." I smiled at the decorated bakery.

"I'm so excited ! Now to wait for the slew of taxis that are sure to be here soon." As soon as I said it about five taxis pulled up, and I watched as all the amazing people that I was lucky enough to have in my life get out of the bright yellow cars.

"Hola ! Bella mama!" Mike shouted as he ran through the doors and gently wrapped his arms around me.

"Mike ! I've missed you! All of you ! Come here!" I opened my arms wide along with mike to make room for tony, Jaime, and Vic.

"You are so adorable pregnant!" Vic gushed and rubbed my now six month large stomach.

"Thanks Vic, I think I look funny." I scrunched my nose and frowned.

"You look amazing scar, stop being lame." Austin Carlisle announced as he entered the bakery with the rest of his band following close behind.

"AUSTIN!" I ran into his arms and he spun me around.

"Hey beautiful, I've missed you. How's the heart?" Austin asked quietly looking me in the eyes sternly. We were going to have a talk by the end of the night and I knew it.

"I'm fine Aus, I promise." I smiled weakly at him and he gave me 'I know your lying.' Look.

"ALAN!" I opened my arms and he nervously hugged me.

"Why so nervous Alan?" I asked smiling oddly at him.

"I'm scared to 'pop' you." He joked ruffling my long hair.

"Oh stop! Your insane!" I laughed waving him off after hugging the rest of his band then moving on to Matty and Brittany who were followed by a smiling tony perry and very beautiful girl I've yet to meet.

"Scar! You look lovely!" Matty announced spinning me around making my flowy purple pregnancy dress flare slightly. I thought I looked cute in it with my black sleeveless jean jacket that stopped at my waist and my purple paisley headband that I wore around my hair, bangs falling out of it.

"Thanks Matty, it's hard to look good when your smuggling a basket ball everywhere." Brittany laughed and gave me a hug while admiring my belly.

"Hola scar! Conocer a mi amor!" Tony announced loudly making me smile, I couldn't be happier for my shy little turtle.

"She's beautiful tortuga!" I have him a huge bear hug and held my hand out to his amor.

"I'm scar, it's so nice to finally meet you." I smiled warmly at the beautiful tan woman with long brown and blonde hair in front of me. Tony did good, she was truly beautiful.

"It's wonderful to finally meet you! I'm Addie, and might I say you are a wonderful baker!" I blushed at her words, her voice was angelic.

"Why thank you! Please enjoy all of the food I made today, I'm sure I made way to much, but I know how badly my touring boys missed a home cooked meal." I winked at tony who ran to the table of food like he hadn't eaten in weeks.

"He's so over dramatic!" Addie said while catching up to him.

I smiled as my group of misfits settled down at tables talking to each other and catching up, there was lots of talk about tour and pranks that they've all played on each other. I grew nervous waiting for kellin and the rest of sleeping with sirens to arrive. I looked out the window and saw them all pull up in an taxi van. My heart beat a mike a minute. The rest of the girls all noticed and promptly got up from their seats to meet their men. Ashley was bouncing ok her tippy toes, Sophie was playing with her hair nervously, and Lindsey was biting her lip harshly.

I saw kellin exit the car and I couldn't contain my excitement any longer, a few tears of happiness fell from my eyes, he turned towards the window and locked eyes with me, his face immediately lit up he started sprinting at the door. Our eyes never left each others until he scooped me up into his arms by my shoulders lifting me off the ground. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cling to him desperately, I was crying fully at this time. Kellin immediately set me down upon feeling my years hit his neck, he held my face in his hands and then kissed me deeply. My entire body relaxed and I could feel our baby girl kicking as I responded to her father. I grabbed his hands from my face as we broke our kiss and placed then on my stomach. Every one in the room was clapping and saying "aww" as kellins eyes watered feeling his baby girl kick for the first time.

"Oh my god scar, this... This is surreal." Kellin choked out rubbing my stomach gently. I placed one hand on his face and smiled at him.

"I love you kellin." I whispered, as we laced out fingers together.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Everyone shouted in unison as me and kellin both wiped our eyes and laughed at our friends who were clapping at our reunion and making kissy faces at us. It definitely was a sight to behold.

"Thanks guys! We love you all! Now lets spoil my future child with gifts!" Kellin shouted. Causing me to laugh and everyone else to flip him off.

"Oooo ! Lets play a game!" Ashley shouted and everyone hopped up excitedly.

"Okay guys this games kind of difficult, but were going to take the letters from kellin and Scarlett's names, and make baby names from them. Most outrageous name wins, and trust me it doesn't mean that's what their baby is going to be named." Ashley passed out paper to everyone even me and kellin.

"Babe?" Kellin whispered as I thought of funny names to make out of our letters.

"Kells?" I replied laughing at my own made up name on the paper 'talent' came to mind. These weren't really names as they were just words.

"Do you... Do you have anything in mind for an actual name?" Kellin smiled at me sheepishly and slid his hand over mine.

"Uhm... Sort of, but I don't know if it seems right." I blushed and looked at my paper, growing frustrated with this game. Apparently so was Justin and Jaime.

"Oh my god ! I can't think of ANYTHIG!" Justin shouted across the room making very one laugh.

"That sucks for you dude because I totally won this!" Jaime shouted wavering his paper in the air.

"Let me see that!" I got up laughing at an excited looking Jaime.

I scanned all the ridiculous names and words he had came up with and stopped on the circled one. I had to hold in a laugh before I read it out loud.

"Skelletin? What is it your implying about my unborn child Jaime?" He shrugged.

"Your names suck for this game!" Jamie teased and gave me a hug.

"Okay okay, everyone wins! Now lets open gifts!" I cheered, everyone crowded around and sat on the floor Indian style around me and a pile of gifts. The boys all sipped on beer and made jokes that pertained to me and kellins sex life. The girls all gawked at baby clothes and all the little toys. Luckily by time we finished opening the gifts me and kellin had required every essential thing we could possibly need. I was grateful and thanked everyone accordingly. Soon the party turned from baby shower to a room full of drunk musicians playing guitars, over drinking and engorging themselves on sweets they found around the store. It was a sight to behold.

"Vicccccc! Let me see the guitar !" A drunk Jesse slurred as all the guitarists passed around the old acoustic guitar I had laying around the store for when kellin and Jesse used to practice their songs in acoustic outside the shop.

"Kellin... What have we done?" I laughed watching everyone being loud and singing along to 'yeah boy and doll face' now that tony had the guitar in his hands.

"Who knows! But it's hilarious, so happy Addie over there is filming this." She waved at us as kellin pointed at her, she had a sly smile on her face.

"Oh man, I can't wait to see all the pictures an videos from tonight." Kellin kissed my neck as he hugged me from behind and rubbed my belly swaying us back and forth.

"Mmm, me either." He mumbled still kissing on my neck lightly.

" hey love birds." Austin said smiling walking up to us as we watched everything around us. Me and kellin were sort of secluded, but we were enjoying each others company from being away from each other almost two moths.

"Hey Aus." I smiled warmly at him as he and kellin bumped knuckles. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Mind if I steal your lady for a bit?" Austin asked kellin in a funny british accent making him laugh and agree to let him 'steal' me away.

Austin bent his elbow, held his arm out for me, and curtsied before I wrapped my arm with his laughing the whole way. Austin was clearly sober and it was nice to finally see him again.

"Scarlett, you know your like a little sister to me right?" He began as we took a seat in the kitchen part of my bakery, where no one else was in sight and we were away from the drunken crowd.

"I know that Austin, what's wrong ?" I asked worried, not worried about him, but worried about me and what I knew he was going to ask me.

"You know what's wrong Scar, we need to talk about your heart." I frowned and absentmindedly gripped at my chest.

"Is it hurting you right now?" Austin asked with worried filled eyes.

"No, no it's not, but it hurts more and more as the months go on. I'm scared Austin, in so fucking scared." I whispered and Austin wrapped his arms around me.

"I know Hun, I know it's scary, trust me... Tell me about your pain Love." He whispered into my hair.

"It just... Every time it beats sometimes I feel a sharp pain, and i feel like my hearts caught in my throat, I can barely breathe and sometimes It's so painful... Moving makes it worse and I panic. I don't know what to do, my doctor says I'm gonna be okay but... I'm not sure." Austin stared in my eyes and I could see the tears forming in his own.

"Oh Scarlett, hunny, I'm so sorry. I used to feel the same way, and I was okay... Yea I had surgery, but it was because my valves stopped working. Not because of the pain my heart had inside sometimes. Your gonna be okay scar i promise, ill have my doctor come check you out as soon as possible. I want you and the baby to be safe so im taking every precaution I can to help you and kellin. Ill call him up if it will help you through this scar, the worst thing is feeling alone in this. Your not, always remember that, I'm a phone call away and I have techniques that will ease your heart." I smiled widely at Austin he really calmed my nerves about this whole ordeal.

"Thank you Austin, if love to meet with your doctor... And I promise the next time im in pain ill call you." We embraced in a powerful bear hug before we returned to kellin, who's face lit up at the sight of me.

"Hey baby." He kissed my lips and say down with me around Vic and Jesse playing music.

"Hey." I smiled back at him.

"I guess we're gonna have a big sleepover in the bakery tonight then." Kellin stated looking around laughing, Alan was passed out under the cake display and Sophie was asleep on gabes stomach as he dozed off on his back.

"I guess so. I missed you so much kellin." I squeezed his hand and rubbed my stomach lovingly. He placed his other hand on top of my stomach as well then pulled me closer to him.

"I missed you too baby, I'm so sorry I've been missing all of this." He said looking down at ultrasound pictures I had sent him over the phone while he was on your.

"It's okay, your here now, I know it and she knows it." Our little one kicked every time kellin touched me.

"So about that name earlier?" Kellin hinted after kissing my stomach gently.

"Well I was thinking..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no guys ! It's coming to an end! And fast. Sorry if I haven't been updating I've been working and going to school full time ! I should start getting back to normal soon ! Please comment !

I love you all!