Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Have you guys decided on a name yet?

Kellins point of view

"Baby I have to go" I whispered to my beautiful sleeping girlfriend. I rubbed her stomach gently and kissed her cheek.

"Mmmmm" she mumbled and rolled onto her back. She was so beautiful when she slept.

"Scar, honey, you need to wake up." Her eyes fluttered open as I sat on the side of the bed making it sink in.

"Please don't go." She whispered locking eyes with me. I placed my Hand on her cheek.

"Baby I have to, there's still a month left on the tour." She frowned but placed her own hand over mine and pushed her cheek more into my palm gently cuddling her face into it.

"I understand... It's just that saying goodbye never gets any easier." Her eyes swelled with tears, I felt my heart breaking.

"I know baby, I know. But when this month is over I'm all yours until our beautiful daughter arrives." Her face lit up at the thought and she brought her lips to mine. She wasn't joining me at the airport, she haven't been feeling well since the party the other night. Honestly I didn't want to leave her, but I was grateful for being able to spend the last two days with her.

"I love you so much kellin. I can't wait to meet our daughter." She smiled one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen, filled with so much love.

"Me either, I love you baby, have a good day with Austin and the guys ok? They really wanted to see you before they leave tomorrow." She nodded and hugged me tightly. I grabbed me duffel bag and made my way out of the apartment and into the taxi that already had all the guys piled inside.

"You okay buddy?" Jesse asked patting my back.

"As okay as I can be." I whispered glumly and looked out of the window, I watched as I left my home and family once again.

SCARS point of view.

I awoke a few hours after kellin left, It took everything I had to get out of bed. I was sad, lonely, and I didn't feel to well. I knew I had to power through though, since I would be meeting up with Austin and the PTV boys before their flights took off today. I still couldn't believe they all flew out here for my baby shower. I really do have the greatest support system in the world.

""Hello?" I answered my ringing phone horsely.

"Scar? Are you okay?" I heard a worried Vic on the other end.

"I'm fine Vic, when did you all want to meet up?" I asked stifling a yawn as I walked from the bedroom to the kitchen.

"Well Austin is already with us, and we thought we'd all meet up at this breakfast restaurant we found called 'syrup' sounds dumb I know. But it looks good" I could practically hear Vic drooling on the other end making me laugh.

"Aww is someone hungry? I know the place though, ill meet you guys there in about an hour? Is that okay?" Vic was laughing on the other end.

"Of course Hun, ill see you soon. Be careful." I said my goodbyes and hung up. I quickly made my way to me and kellins room and grabbed my outfit for today.

I picked out a pair of stretch yoga pants and a flowy purple tank top that fell just above my butt. I tied my hair up into a messy bun which still looked like a ponytail since my hair was so long. I grabbed my large emerald green tote bag, throwing my wallet, keys, and cell phone inside before I left the apartment in kellins car. By time I arrived at the restaurant my fever was no longer bothering me so much and I was starting to get excited about this breakfast.

"TONY! ADDIE! MIKE!" I squealed seeing the three standing outside as I approached the restaurant, the three of them immediately put out their cigarettes as I opened my arms to them.

"Holy shit scar were so sorry for smoking." Mike said embracing me first.

"It's ok darling, you weren't doing it and blowing it in my face." I laughed as he gave me an apologetic smile before I hugged tony tightly rocking back and forth.

"Scar, I'm so happy to see you again before we leave!" He said excitedly passing me to Addie who hugged me carefully.

"It's so good to see you again Addie, I hope your keeping my little turtle in line." She laughed while tony blushed at my words.

"Come on guys I need Jaime, Austin and Vic hugs!" I grabbed tony and mikes hands and dragged them inside behind me.

"Victor!" I yelled a little loudly causing people to stare, but none of us really cared.

"Scar!" She hugged me closely and Jaime joined in making it a group hug.

"I missed you too Hime I was gonna hug you next!" I said laughing as he gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Hey what about me!?" Austin whined and opened his arms.

"Oh Aus, don't be a child!" I said hugging him and taking a seat between him and Vic.

"So preggers, I hope your hungry, cause breakfast is on us." Jaime announced happily flipping through the menu.

"You know, that's the great thing about being pregnant, I am ALWAYS hungry." I laughed rubbing my stomach.

"I'm always hungry too, so I must be pregnant" mike joked making a wildly goofy face making me almost choke on my water.

"Your a riot mike." I rolled my eyes and gave the waiter my order.

"Damn preggers even I can't eat that much." Austin pointed out making me blush.

"Hey leave her alone ! She's eating for two! Besides she still looks amazing" Addie added giving me a high five. I like this girl.

"So guys how's recording for both your bands?" I asked genuinely curious an beyond excited for two of my favorite bands and friends to be working on new music.

"Well for us it's going great, we only recorded a few when you were with us in the studio we have some more recording to do but the album will be out by June." Tony stated smiling widely, he seemed really excited.

"Yea I just need to Finnish writing a few more songs then we will be finishing it up" Vic added.

"That's great guys you have no idea how excited I am to finally hear it ! Kellins new album blew me away." I stated and turned to Austin "how about you guys"

"Well, were working on it, I'm still writing, kind of having writers block currently but we should have new stuff out by December." He smiled and ave me a thumbs up.

"Aww I can't wait ! I better get a sneak peak!" I said pinching his cheeks lightly.

"Okay mom!" He teased rolling his eyes.

"You love me." I said smiling as he sipped his coffee and the waiter sat our food down.

I devoured a whole stack of blueberry pancakes and a plate of hash browns smothered in cheese onions and jalepenos with a large glass of orange juice. I still wasn't full but I didn't want to gross out the guys more than I already had. We all decided to go to a park afterwards and I was excited to get on the swings.

"Viiiic! Push me?" I begged as he rolled his eyes and gently started pushing me.

"Be careful scar." He said worriedly as tony pushed Addie higher next to me.

"I'll be fine Vic don't worry!" I giggled as pushed me a little harder.

I looked around the sunny park, the light shined off of the slides and jungle gyms. Mike looked so goofy sliding down the slide with Jamie on the jungle gym and Austin on the little bouncy frog. I took out my phone while Vic pushed me an took a little video of them all making fools of themselves. Vic smiled as I swung passed him and grabbed my phone and recorded me for a bit as me and Addie smiled at each other and started singing to each other. It was a blast and I didn't want the day to end.

"We'll all see you again soon scar ! Hopefully with a new little bundle of joy for us all to meet!" Jamie said hugging me goodbye. I felt tears in my eyes for the second time today, saying goodbye to everyone I loved was starting to take a toll on me.

"Have you and kellin picked out a name yet?" Vic asked wiping my eyes and distracting me from our goodbye.

"We have." I smiled and felt my cheeks get hot. I loved the kellin agreed to the name I picked out.

"Are we allowed to know?" Tony asked rubbing my back. I took a deep breath and smiled widely.

"Of course, we decided on naming her after my mother. Gracie Quinn bostwick." Austin gave me a knowing smile before joining in the group hug that stated to form, as a tear slid down my face.

I love you mom. Me and kellin miss you so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so happy about all the support I get for this story your all wonderful ! I'm sad to end this story but I know your all going to love it ! You guys are absolutely amazing and I can't wait to hear your feedback on this chapter <3