Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Would you please?

Scars point of view

"Baby are you okay ?" Kellin asks for the hundredth time today.

It's been three months since Gracie was born and she was getting more and more adorable by the day. I still had to take it easy, I was weak and my heart would bother me more than normally, Im scheduling my surgery with Austin's doctor next week. I'm horrified but I know I can get through it. For kellin and Gracie's sake. It was great having such an amazing support team. Pierce the veil sent "get well soon" cards and presents for Gracie. They were coming to see her tomorrow for the first time as well. Especially since we made Vic the god father, he was dying to see her. Austin and the rest of "of mice an men" flew down last week to meet Gracie and check up on me before one of their shows. Austin is going to come with kellin to my surgery, since he knew exactly how it felt to go through this. I was grateful, I really needed my family to get through all of this. Warped tour had also come and gone for the boys, they left a little early to come help me, since my surgery was nearing.

"I'm fine kellin, please. Just let me relax." Kellin came and sat next to me on the couch with a sleeping Gracie in his hands. Ever since your ended he would spend every second he could with Gracie.

"I'm sorry baby, I just want to make sure your up for going tonight." Kellin kissed my temple gently and placed Gracie in my arms, careful not to wake her.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world baby. I want to go, I need a night out of the house before I'm cooped up in it all over again." I laughed dryly. The boys had a show tonight, and it was going to be the first night I could get away from home for a long time, not to mention it's their first show in a few weeks. Shortly after my surgery those leaving again for another tour, but that was okay with me. The girls have been extremely helpful with me and Gracie while kellins away.

"I don't want you to strain yourself baby, you've been so busy with the baby an-" I cut him off by kissing his lips lightly.

"Kellin, ill be fine I promise, and Sophie will do a great job babysitting, so no worries okay?" He sighed and kissed my cheek then Gracie's forehead before getting up and going to the kitchen.

"Well we have a couple hours, want to put Gracie in the crib and watch a movie ?" Kellin asked walking back into the living room with two full cups of coffee, and setting them on the table.

"That sounds perfect." I smiled and got up taking Gracie carefully with me. I laid her on her stomach in her crib and rubbed her back gently before joining kellin.

An hour or so later Sophie arrived and we got dressed to go to the show tonight. My stomach was finally back to being normal after the birth, I was still a little chubby but it was worth it to have such a beautiful little girl in our lives. I threw on a pair of black straight leg yoga pants and a bright blue V neck tank top and a pair of vans that matched.

"You look beautiful baby." Kellin whispered wrapping his arms around me from behind and and kissing my neck as I pulled my long hair into a cute messy bun.

"Thank you, you look handsome yourself" I smiled and looked kellin up and down. He was wearing a pair of tight black skinny jeans, red toms and a grey V-neck with a leather jacket over it and a red beanie hanging loosely off the back of his head.

"Ready to go?" Kellin asked after we shared a tender kiss.

"Yes! I'm so excited! I haven't seen you guys live in a year!" Kellin laughed lightly at my excitement while linking his hand with mine and pulling me out of our bedroom.

"You gonna be ok Sophie?" Kellin asked as she placed the baby monitor on the living room table.

"Of course ! Gracie's a little angel, I'm just happy I can help you two out! You needed out of this apartment." Sophie smiled and ushered us out of our apartment.

"Thanks again soph. If theirs any problems please call us, or the venue, well rush right back home!" I said nervously, leaving my baby with a sitter for the first time was horrifying. Even though I knew I could trust Sophie more than anyone it was still such a strange feeling.

"I promise everything will be fine mama bear! Go have fun." Sophie winked and shut the door as kellin pushed me gently towards the stairs.

"Everything will be fine scar. I promise, now relax and let's go have some fun." I gave kellin a reassuring smile and squeezed his hand tighter.

The drive was relaxing, we listened to pierce the veils new album Collide With The Sky. it was amazing and soon kellin and the rest of sleeping with sirens would be touring with pierce the veil in a few short weeks. I couldn't be happier for them all. I felt proud of my family.

"I love you so much Scarlett, I hope you know that." Kellin said as we parked at the back of the local venue.

"Of course I know that kellin! Your my everything." I smiled up at him.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around much these first few months." He whispered sadly and stared into my eyes.

"Kellin, stop. It's more than okay, me and Gracie will always be waiting for you. We love you baby, and look on the bright side after this tour you get a nice long break and we'll be closer than ever." Kellin smiled and kissed me deeply.

"I know baby, I just don't want you to think I've let you down.. I know we've talked about this time and time again. I just still feel so badly about not being there always, like I want to be." He frowned slightly and shut the car off.

"Kellin, I know you want to be there for every thing. But it's okay to live your dreams - both of them at the same time. You have the family you've always wanted, and you love them with all your heart! We know that, and your a successful singer like you've always worked so hard for. It's okay to have both baby." I watched as kellins eyes lit up with my words.

"Your right baby, thank you." He kissed me once more before getting out of the car and helping me inside.

The venue was already packed and I couldn't help but feel the excitement rise. I get to see kellin connect with hundreds of fans for the first time since I first found out about my pregnancy. I absolutely loved seeing kellin live his dream. It makes me feel like I'm on top of the world.

The second we stepped foot backstage I was immediately swept off my feet by a pair of skinny tattooed arms. I smiled and hugged back tightly.

"mama osito !" Mike cooed as he spun me around.

"I miss you so much!" I laughed as he set me down where I was snatched up my tony and Jamie next.

"Scar! You look amazing!" Tony shouted as him and Jamie hugged me at the same time in a sandwich like hug.

"Thanks tone! How are you both?!" I asked as they released me.

"We're great now that we get to see you!" Jamie patted me on the back and flashed me his perfect smile.

"scar! Where's my love?" I looked over Jamie's shoulder and saw Vic running towards me with open arms.

"Right here you sexy beast!" I laughed and embraced him.

"I'm so glad your safe, I can't wait to meet Gracie tomorrow." He said excitedly setting me down.

"Thanks Vic, and I can't wait either. She's going to kill you with cuteness." He laughed and gave kellin a bro hug.

"Ready to go on soon?" Vic asked kellin with a wink. Kellin laughed nervously.

"You know it man." Kellin said before pulling me I to his chest and hugging me. Closely.

"Are you on soon?" I asked raising my eyebrows as kellin and Vic exchanged weird looks between each other.

"Yea in about five minutes. You better be side staged the whole time so I can seduce you every time I look over to you" kellin teased making me blush a deep red. it's never taken much for him to seduce me.

"I promise baby , I won't leave your side." I kissed his cheek as Vic made a gagging noise before walking off.

"SLeeping with sirens! your intro starts in thirty seconds!" The venue manager shouted making kellin kiss me and walk towards the stage with the rest of the boys as the music started to play and they ran out one by one being greeted by cheering fans each time one of them ran across the stage. My heart fluttered as I head kellins voice meet the microphone.

"How are you doing tonight ?!" He shouted receiving cheers in return as Jesse started to play "do it now remember it later."

I watched in awe as the love of my life bounced along the stage and connected with the hundreds of screaming and smiling faces that reached out for him and he held out his arm and touched his fingertips to as many fans in the front as he could. My heart fluttered as he sang "if I'm James dean" and held onto about five girls hands at once. I loved seeing him so happy, and the way people reacted to songs he wrote about me.. Was so surreal. My daze was Interrupted as kellin turned his gaze towards me and spoke into the micro phone- his booming voice exciting me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this next song... You all know very well. But my beautiful girlfriend Scarlett, has never heard it before." He laughed as the crowd roared. I twisted my face in confusion.

"Now you may be wondering how she's never heard a song that's currently on our new album. Well you see, I gave her a copy without the song, and I've been making sure no one ever showed it to her. This songs very special to me. You all will know why in just a few minutes." He paused, smiled at me and mouthed 'I love you' to me which made my heart jump.

"I would love it if you'd join me on stage for this song baby." He said directly to me making me back away slightly before I felt Vic push me lightly from behind encouraging me to go out there.

I smiled and felt my face turn bright red as kellin held his hand out for me. I took it making him pull me into a hug on stage.

"This woman, Is the only woman on this planet who will understand this song for the reasons I wrote it." He kissed my temple an the crowed cheered even more wildly.

"This songs called. 'If you can't hang.'" Kellin said into the mic before winking at me. My heart jumped into my throat, I've never heard this song before and it sounded like it came straight from his famous break up line. I watched stood frozen as kellin sang the words.

" Met a girl at seventeen
Thought she meant the world to me,
So I gave her everything,
She turned out to be a cheat
Said she'd been thinking for a long time
And she found somebody new
I've been thinking that this whole time

Well I never thought you'd stay
That's okay
I hope he takes your filthy heart
And then he throws you away someday
Before you go, there's one thing you oughta know

If you can't hang then, there's the door baby
"

That was about his high-school girlfriend. Her name was Brittany, she was his first love, first kiss, first sexual encounter...... First heartbreak. I remembered it well. I was there with him through it all. I watched with curious eyes and he continued this new song the crowd seemed to know so well as they shouted the words back at him.

"You're the lowest type
You're the lowest

I met a girl stuck in her ways
She found a boy she knew she'd change
I changed my clothes, my hair, my face
To watch us go our separate ways
She said we've grown apart for sometime
But then she found somebody new
I hope Mr. Right puts up with all the bullshit that you do

Stay the hell away,
While I sit here by myself
And figure out how I got this way
Before you go, there's one thing you oughta know

If you can't hang then, there's the door baby
"

That was about Rachel... He sang with such anger about her. But she was a big part of why me and him are now together. It took that bitch treating my best friend the way she did, for him to open his eyes and finally realize he loved me. Maybe I owe her a huge thank you after all. Kellin took a deep breath and started to walk towards me for the next verse of the song.

"I met a girl at twenty-three
Knew she meant the world to me,
So I gave her everything,
And she did the same for me
"

That... that verse is about me. He kissed my cheek before backing away and screaming the next few lines.

"Imagine that!
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty face
No you're such a pretty, pretty face
Well, oh yeah...
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty face
No you're such a pretty, pretty face
"

Kellin was in front of my once again. He took my hand in his briefly before he bent down on one knee. I felt tears brim my eyes as he looked up at me with a smile. He opened his mouth as the music seemed to get softer.

"Would you please stay and come inside, baby?
Would you please stay and please be mine, baby?
Would you please stay and come inside, baby?
Would you please stay and please be mine?
"

Kellin breathed out the last line while pulling out a black velvet box from his jacket and opening it with his free hand as the music stopped. I covered my mouth with my hands, tears flowing steadily down my cheeks. The crowd was going absolutely insane as kellin smiled into his microphone.

"Scarlett... I love you with all of my heart.. Everything I am is because of you, you are my everything, my rock, the one person who truly understands me. I love you more than this fame, more than my career, more than life itself Scarlett. Would you please do me the honor... Of marrying me?" Kellin got out nervously. I shook my head up and down rapidly, he got up and embraced me in a massive hug before I took the microphone from him.

"Yes!" I screamed and dropped the mic as kellin embraced me with a long deep kiss, the crowed roared and the boys all clapped behind us. I smiled into kellins lips. That was hands down the best kiss we have ever shared. He slipped the ring on my finger, it was a perfect fit, and it was absolutely beautiful.

I was on cloud nine, my best friend, my lover, the father of my child, and the one person who has always been there through everything, had gotten down on one knee for me.

Kellin was completely and truly mine. After all these years...

After all these years he realized,

I could hang
♠ ♠ ♠
Well everyone that's it ! That's the end of this amazing story ! I better get tons and tons of feedback from you all! Thank you so much for sticking around for this story ! I put all I had into it and it's my first ever completed story ! I'm proud of myself (: now there WILL be a sequal ONLY IF I hear from every last one of you how you feel about the story as a whole ! I want long comments and lots of feedback ! I apologize for being gone the last few weeks as well- I had a very life changing event happen to me and I've been very upset. But I'm better now and I shall be posting again like normal ! I wanted to Finnish this story though before I updated anything else.

Thank you all for sticking out this journey with me ! This story means alot to me and I would love it if everyone continued to subscribe and recommend it to their friends even though it's over (: