Fight for Vengeance

The Fight Begins

My raven black hair swayed in the night breeze as I saw "him". My crystal blue eyes scanned the cemetery grounds until my eyes landed on his dark figured. I stood now on my full six feet as I was crouched before. It was him I knew it. He has come to defeat me as he did my parents but I will not let him. Slowly, I started walking towards him, making sure I didn't make a sound. I was two inches behind him, holding my breath. I leaned down and grabbed him by the shoulders; making him jump. I ran my tongue over my inhuman teeth and sank my fangs into his neck, not bothering to cover his mouth since no one would hear him scream. I yanked back, licking his blood off my lips and dropped his lifeless body to the ground. The fight for vengeance has begun...

*Flash Back*

I sat on the floor, playing with my stuffed bear as any of your other average five year old would do when he walked in. I had no clue who he was, but I was used to random people walking in and out of the castle.

"Mama?" I called after he disappeared around the corner. That's when I heard the screams

I ran into the room where I last saw my parents and I gasped. The man had them tied to a chair, stakes in hand. There was now a cloth over both their mouths so they're screams wouldn't be heard. I didn't know what to do, the stake went through their hearts and I knew they were gone. Well now anyway. My five year old mind couldn't register what had happened. I ran out of the room, tears pouring down my face, picking up my pace when I realized I could be next.

"Get that kid!" I heard him shout. I disappeared into a crypt until I head the man pass by me and everything go quiet. I snuck back into the castle and to where my parents stone cold bodies sat, stakes still in their chest.

My eyes turned dark, blood ran cold,

"Don't worry mama, papa, I will get my revenge," I said before kissing my mother's pale, cold cheek.

I will avenge my parents death and rule as king

*End of Flash Back*
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! So tell me what you guys think! Comments help get new chapters c: