Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"Maybe She Drugged Me."

I was woke up by a loud banging on the back lounge door, I groaned and set my head on Max’s chest. “RAEEEEEEEEE!! MAAAXXX!!!!!! WAKE UP!” I just pulled the pillow that Max was using out from under his head and used it to block out all the noise Dan and Josh were making as they finally broke the lock to get in.

“Fuck off mates. Trying to sleep here.” Max jerked the pillow back making me groan.

“You two have been sleeping all day it’s half four. Get up.”

“Fuck off idjits.” I hid under the blanket which then got promptly jerked off of Max and I. “I’m going to fucking kill you.” I shot the two of them a glare and rolled over using Max to block out all light.

“Chris! Where’s Rae’s coffee!?!?!” Dan shouted over his shoulder, I looked towards the idjit as Chris pushed past him and helped me up before handing me a cup.

“I told them to let you sleep.” Chris patted my head and left. I looked over at Max who was still attempting to sleep, then back to the idiots that woke me up. Dan looked at me and raised an eyebrow to which I just shot a look at Max. He understood, and dove on Max getting him up.

“The fuck Flint? Get the fuck off me.” Max was trying to push him off when Josh jumped on the two of them

“You awake yet?” Josh starting jumping on them. I just shook my head and got up grabbing my blankets and heading to my bunk. I was in and almost asleep when Dan joined me.

“Oh no you don’t. You aren't going back to sleep right now.” He pulled my pillow out from over my head making me groan.

“You’re such an ass Flint.”

“Get up.” He rolled on top of me and pulled me close to him "I love you babe." He kissed me quickly, then grabbed all my blankets and pillows before jumping out and running away screaming about imminent murder coming his way. I rolled over and fell out of the bunk as Josh and Max were leaving the back lounge. They looked at me on the floor.

“What do you do that for?” Max looked down at me.

“You do realize that’s how she gets out of her bunk most of the time right?” Josh looked at him. Max gapped at both Josh and I.

“YOU LET HER DO THIS?!?!?!” Max practically screeched at Josh who raised his hands in a defensive manner.

“You really think she would listen to me of all people?” Josh rolled his eyes at the overreacting Max. I just got up and went to grab some clothes.

“Where are you going?!” Max shouted at me. “I’m not done talking to you.”

“I’m changing, talk to me after I’m done.” I threw over my shoulder as I entered the bathroom, I changed quickly skipping at shower and not even fucking with my hair just throwing it up into a ponytail. I exited to see Max standing against the wall with his arms crossed with a lecture in his eyes. He really is taking this big brother stuff seriously. Awe. He took my arm and hooked his through it leading me out of the bus.

“Why do you feel the need to just roll out of your bunk?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“How have you never noticed it before?”

He stayed quiet as he thought “Fuck if I know.”

“Then you can’t say anything.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “Anyways, where are we going?”

“Food.” He simply nodded.

“Where to for food?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

He just shrugged. "Probably Nando's."

"You are so typical." He poked me in the side. We continued our walk to where ever this Nando's was. Talking, laughing, he tried to trip me several times. We finally made it in and had our food soon. We spent lunch just talking, about everything. I told him about mom, he told me about dad. Which lead into us figuring out a way to tell him. After a while we figured we'd just do it after tour was over. We left soon after that, the walk back to the bus was more of a race. I won by the way. We ran through the door and collapsed on the couch.

"Dude, it sounds empty." Max coughed out from under me.

"It does. Let's go check." I got up and pulled him up with me and we walked through the whole bottom of the bus, which was empty. So we went headed up stairs, the front room thing was empty, as were all the bunks. We got to the back lounge and heard Josh yelling. I looked at Max with wide eyes who just shrugged and mouthed 'probably his bird.'

"APPARENTLY YOU DON'T GET IT. HE KNOWS HE HAS A SISTER YOU FUCKING IDIOT." Max and I looked back at each other with curious expressions on our faces. We pressed our ears up against the door to hear him better. Josh sighed loudly and his foot steps got closer to the door. We backed up a litte bit and heard him lean against the back of the door and sigh. "Look, she found out, told him, and they know. What do you mean how? She's on fucking tour with us." With that realization hit not only me but my brother, I started banging on the door.

"Franceschi you open this fucking door right now." I growled through the door.

"Shit." Josh opened the door looking ashamed of himself.

"You knew. This whole time, you fucking knew he was my brother? And this whole time you didn't mention shit?!?!?" I blew up at him. Max took my hand as I started walking toward Josh.

"I promised." He started.

"You promised who Josh? Because I think that if you were at least half a decent fucking human being you would have told us as soon as you knew for sure. What in your tiny little fucking brain thought that it would be a wonderful idea to keep this from us?" I glared at him.

"Will you let me explain?" He asked quietly. I looked at Max, who was in shock, he just nodded so I sat down and motioned for Josh to do the same. I don't think he had hung up the phone to whoever it is he was talking to. "Well, first it kinda started when we had that huge lunch at Maxs before tour." He looked at Max. "When I was on the phone with Lissa I needed quiet so I went into your Dad's office and was just fucking around. Saw something with your name on it, I got curious as to why something of yours would be there so I opened it and read it. And it was from your mom." He took a breath. "Your dad walked in and caught me and made me promise not to say anything. I told him that if he didn't tell you soon I would. Then he said something about not being able to tell you then because your mum had just died and you had Rae, and apparently she called because your mum left you in the will." He looked at Max looked at with me a raised eyebrow and I remembered. I had Tina's Mom take care of most of that part of the will.

"It was Tina's mom who called him. She took care of most of that stuff with the will, I wasn't able to then so she did most of that for me." I whispered.

"Anyways. When we went to help figured out the intern for the tour I saw that it was her. I didn't think it was at first but it turned out it was. But I had promised your dad I wouldn't say anything because he was supposed to. and that why I never said anything."

"Even though I see the logic, that doesn't make me any less mad at you. Congratulations you have now passed both Max and Dan on the idjit list with in twenty minutes." I got up and went to my bunk putting in my headphones. I laid there for a while, Josh and Max left the back lounge twenty minutes later and went somewhere. Max texted me saying that they were going to talk about it outside of the bus. I didn't reply instead texted Dan. Instead of replying like a normal person would he called me, which was weird. He hates talking on the phone.

"Yes Daniel?"

"What did you text me?"

"To come to the bus because it's fucking empty." I heard the bus door open right as I said that.

"Really now is it?"

"Not anymore." I heard footsteps come up the stairs. I opened my curtain and looked out. "You're an ass Flint." I shook my head at him as he walked up to me. He put a hand over his heart in mock offence.

"That hurt."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him before scooting over. He climbed up in behind me.

"So what's up?" He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing. I figured the bus was empty so why not?"

''That is good reason." He laughed and rolled on his side to face me. "But there is something else going on under that perfect red hair of yours." I opened my mouth to explain but my phone ringing interupted me. "Who's calling?"

I looked at my phone "Max. I'll answer it." I answered, "Hello?"

"So, just got the full story from Josh, and called Dad."

"So? What's the story?"

"Like Josh said in the short version. He found the letter read it, Dad caught him, Josh did make him feel like shit though and made him promise to tell me soon or he would. But apparently we found out before he told me. I'm more pissed at Dad than I am at Josh. Though I have a feeling that you won't be speaking to him for a few months."

"And you sir are correct, won't be speaking to him at all." Max just laughed while Dan gave me a confused look.

"Well then. What are you doing?"

"I was attempting to go back to sleep but I have a fucking attachment that won't leave me alone."

"So Dan's annoying you again?"

"Yeah. And he's bugging me to tell him what's got me in a pissed off mood."

"Yeah you can tell him."

"Ok, didn't really know if you wanted me to tell anyone or not."

"Well him and Chew are bound to find out anyways because well Dan's always attached to your side and he would have at least figured it out and you would have told Chew anyways."

"You are so observant." I rolled my eyes

"Shut up and go yell at Dan."

"Got it." He hung up before I could say anything else to him. I set my phone down and Dan started immediately hounding me with questions.

"Who pissed you off? Who aren't you going to talk to? It had to be either Josh or Matt. I bet it was Josh. It's Josh isn't it?"

"Daniel! Shut up."

"Sorry you can talk now." He mumbled.

"Well, when Max and I came back from lunch, the bus seemed empty so we figured check it out. So we start looking for people, get up to the back lounge and hear Josh arguing with someone. We figured it was what's her tits, then he said something along the lines 'he knows he has a sister.' At that point we figured out that he knew that Max is my brother and didn't say anything this whole time. I got pissed at him, still am. He explained how he found out and though I understand his logic on why he couldn't tell, but still that's not something you should keep to yourself. Even more so when it involves on of your best friends" Dan just started at me with an open mouth for a few minutes. "Hun, you're gonna catch flies if you don't close your mouth." I rolled over leaning on his chest.

"Maybe that's why Josh never could stay in a room with you for a long period of time, because he wanted to tell you but couldn't for some reason."

I shrugged "Makes sense I guess. Anyways I don't wanna talk about it anymore, it's making me more pissed off."

"And what do you have in mind love?" He winked at me.

"Daniel what happened last time we tried anything like that on the bus?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Chris walked in and caught us."

"At least it was just Chris and not anyone else."

"It was your fault though." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Yes, because I was the one who had the brilliant idea to fuck in the back lounge."

"Point taken, anyways. What shall we do now?" I shrugged at him, and we stayed quiet for a while. "Fuck." He quietly whispered to himself.

"Huh?" I blinked at him.

"We should tell Max." He looked down at me.

"About?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Us."

"Oh yeah, we probably should shouldn't we?" I crinkled my nose.

"When though?"

"No time like the present eh?" All he did was laugh at me. "So I'm just gonna call him then." I picked up my phone and called Max.

"Hello little sister."

"Exactly how far away from the bus are you?"

"5 to 10 minutes?" As he said this Dan had the bright idea to start kissing my neck.

"See you then." I tried to push Dan off of me but the ass was using dead weight.

"Why?"

"Just come to the bus fuckwit."

"I thought Matt was the fuckwit?"

"You're all fuckwits. Now hurry." I was still trying to push Dan away from my neck.

"I'm like fourish minutes away. Calm your tits woman."

"Fuckwit." I hung up on him and pushed Dan off of me finally.

"You are a real loving woman." He shook is head at me.

"And you're a saint." I rolled my eyes then punched him.

"Ow. What was that for?" I just raised an eyebrow at him. "What? Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?" He mocked innocence.

"Not when she's on the phone with her brother. Fuckwit."

"Well that's no fun, what about when she's on the phone with Chew?"

"Not when she's on the phone at all." I shook my head at him

"You, woman, are no fun."

"You, sir, love me anyways."

"And you love me." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Still convinced you have me permanently drugged."

"We both know that I don't have the planning skills for that."

"True. I've just gone crazy then." Then I heard the bus door open.

"I'm here where the fuck are you? And what the fuck do you want" Max shouted.

"My bunk, hurry before Dan tries to rape me!!" I shouted back at him. I heard him laugh then take his sweet precious time walking up stairs.

Dan shot me a look "Why did you have to say that?"

"Why not?" I shrugged and leaned up as I heard Max walking up the stairs. When he got to my bunk he looked at Dan and I before shaking his head and climbing up.

"So either you were about to kill him, or she was right and you were about to try and rape her?"

"No major crimes are being committed." Dan held up his hands.

"Yet." Both Max and I said at the same time.

"Anyways what did you need me for?" Max raised an eyebrow at me. There is a lot of eyebrow raising going on lately.

"Well, we gots something to tell you."

"We?" The confusion on Max's face was probably the best thing I've seen in my life. I motioned my hand between Dan and I.

"Yeah. We."

Max's eyes got really big for a second, "Since when are you two a 'we'?" he air quoted the we.

Dan just shrugged, "For about three months now."

"You've got to be fucking with me. There is no way she gave in. Not at all." He kept shaking his head back and forth and laughing hysterically.

"Not fucking with you brother, I've gone crazy and gave in."

"I don't believe it."

"Ask Chew or Georgie." I told him.

"I will." He got out his phone and dialed one of them before putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"Chris' voice came through the speakers, Max gestured for me to talk.

"Chew, tell Max he's not hearing wrong when I say Dan and I are together."

He just laughed, "I told you she would tell him Georige! And yes Max, you are hearing right. They are together."

"Holy shit, my sister's been permanently drugged."

"Max all of us know that I don't have the brain power to drug someone for three months time." Dan laughed.

"Alright then she has gone crazy."

"Am I needed anymore?" Chew's voice asked.

"You can go finish doing what it is that you and Georgie are doing." I heard the click of him hanging up.

"So how exactly did this happen?" Max raised an eyebrow at us, there is is again. We told him the short version of how everything happened. "Wait you two know about the bet?"

I nodded. "Tina told me I told Dan."

"So you know I won right?"

"Technically both you and Josh won." Dan pointed out.

"Huh?" Max shot the both of us a confused look.

"Well since there's that whole month ish of not dating just whatever it was. Both you and josh won."

"Can I go get my money then?"

"No."

Max pouted at us "Why not?"

"Cause that means telling Matt and Josh." Dan shook his head.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Don't test us brother. And I refuse to let him collect on my person life. Which reminds me." I punch his arm.

"Bloody fuck woman, what was that for?"

"Betting on my personal life. Now go find your girlfriend so I can spend time with mine."

"Oi."

"Shut it Mr. Snapback Princess."

"Alright alright. Don't have sex on my bunk or anything." Max started moving trying to get out of my bunk but we were pretty squished.

"We don't have sex on the bus anymore." I shrugged, Dan's face went a bright red.

"Do I even want to know?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Chris walked in." Dan's face went, if possible, even redder than it was before when he said this.

"We don't like to talk about it." I shook my head trying not to laugh at Dan's embarrassment.

"And on that note, I'm leaving." He jumped out of the bunk, making loads of noise as he ran down the stairs and out the door.

Dan closed the curtain and looked over at me, "That when way different than I thought it would?"

"How so?"

"I figured there'd be more of a freak out." He shrugged.

"Oh well. So what do you want to do?"

"Well, you say no to what I want to do." He pouted at me.

"With good reason love," I poked his nose. "do you want to go through that again?

"Not really." The red quickly returning to his face.

"Ok then, I'm going to get some food." I stuck my tongue out at him and tried to crawl over him quickly , but as soon as I got directly over top of him, though straddling him probably wasn't the best idea on my part, he grabbed my hips pulling me down on him. "Dan."

"See, you tell me no, and then you go and do this to me. How is that fair?" His grip tightened on my hips.

I leaned down and kissed him pulling away quickly, making him groan. "After tonight, we have two days off. You can wait till we're at a hotel."

"I do love Catherine for demanding you get your own room."

"That does remind me of something. How exactly do you explain your absence to Josh?"

"He's either in the shower or not there when I leave, and passed out out when I get back." He shrugged and pulled me down kissing me. Then my curtain flew open.

"Oh for fucks sake!! Again really?" Chris shouted resulting in me rolling off and Dan dying of laughter. "Seriously? Two times in one week, jesus christ. Can you two seriously not wait one more day?"

"Calm down Chew. We weren't fucking." Dan said with a face the color of my hair. I'm enjoying how easily embarrassed he's getting by this.

"Well despite you two and not keeping the gross away from me, people are coming back on to the bus shortly."

"Ok." I pushed Dan out of my bunk.

"Violent bint that woman is." He said as he got off the floor.

"And you chose her." Chew shook his head.

"Maybe she drugged me.'

"Now that, is a possibility."

"Oi!" They both mumbled apologies while I got out of my bunk. "Better be sorry." I walked down the stairs and where I was promptly attacked by Laura and Georgie.

"Where have you been?"

"We wanted to take you shopping."

"Chill out. I was here all day except for lunch with Max."

"Then we are going shopping tomorrow." Laura shook her finger at me sending me a playful glare.

"You'll both be too busy fucking your boyfriends to go shopping." I laughed and sat down.

"Hey!" Chris and Max shouted.

I threw my hands up, "Only speaking the truth here people."

"I feel like you getting enjoyment out of embarrassing us." Max looked over at me.

"You make it so easy though."

"No, you just find stuff to embarrass people with." Dan shot me a look.

"You make that just as easy though." I shrugged.

"Anyways." Josh quietly said, causing me to shoot him a glare.

"So what times sound check?" Laura looked at Max, trying to change the subject, I guess he told her then.

"We should probably leave now." I looked around while Max was talking. Hmm where's Matt?

"Where's fuckwit?"

"Probably inside, like we should be." Chris shook his head.

"Oh, well go to sound check then." I was my hand and them and they left.

"You going tonight? Or is your stuff due tomorrow?" Laura looked at me as her and Georgie were getting ready to go.

"No, I've got to write tonight." Even though I finished yesterday

"Alright. See you after." They waved and left leaving me on the bus alone. Enjoying the quiet I laid down on the couch. Not even a minute passed before I heard the door open. I looked over expecting that Dan noticed I wasn't there and came to see why, but it was Josh instead. Fucking joy.

"Go away. I don't want to be near you more than I have to, and right now. I don't have to."

"That's what Max told me you'd say. But I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for hiding this from you for so long." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Because that makes it so much better." I got up off the couch and pushed passed him to the stairs, he grabbed my wrist as I hit the second stair. "Let me go before I hit you."

"Look, I know a shit I'm sorry isn't going to fix the fact that I fucked up. Just know that I'm sorry."

"Josh, let me go." I tried to calmly say, he dropped my wrist and stood there for a second before leaving. I went upstairs and to my bunk. Getting out my pictures of Mom and Dad. I looked over them, smiling at how happy they looked, and baby Max. It's different looking through them now, knowing him. Looking at these pictures of mom, and thinking about Max now, god they act so much a like. I wish she was here though, to meet him now. Thinking about that makes my brain hurt. They trouble they would get in to. I wish she was here so she could tell me everything's going to be ok. That some people aren't always terrible human beings they just make shitty choices. And now's the point where I stop thinking and go to sleep for 12 hours or so.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes out to my FNOS CD because with out it. I would have not finished this. so yay them.