Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"Seriously just *** already."

We were on our way to the airport, well Max, Dan, Chris and I. I was bouncing in the front seat.

“Stop fucking bouncing, you’re distracting me.” Chris said

“She always distracts me.” Dan said from the back seat.

“Can I kill Dan?”

“NO!” They all shouted at me.

“Well that’s no fun.” I pouted.

“Great now she’s pouting.” Chris said.

“It’s your fault for not letting me kill Dan.”

“We’ve all told you before we can’t find a replacement and you refuse to learn to play our songs so no, you can’t kill Dan.” Chris said. Then we pulled into the airport to pick up Tina, and Chris’ girlfriend Georgie whom I’ve heard a lot about I’m really excited to meet her as she’s gonna be on the rest of the tour with us along with Max’s girlfriend Laura Christine who will join us next month.

“WE’RE HERE I’M SO EXCITED OH MY GOD. I GET TO SEE TINA AND MEET GEORGIE. AND OH MY GOD.” I started jumping up and down again. We pulled into a parking lot and I jumped out of the car and rushed the guys out. Chris put his arm around my shoulder and Dan put his arm around my waist. “Chris, Dan’s trying to hit on me again.” I whined.

“Dan stop hitting on her, Squirt stop complaining that he finds you attractive.” Chris said placing himself between the two of us.

“I’ll just tell Tina after she’s made us stop so she can buy herself a knife.”

“Why would she do that?”

“She refuses to go anywhere without one.” I just shrugged at Max, who was bouncing around behind us.

“That’s weird.”

“She says she has her reasons, I have a feeling I don’t need to know what prompted her to carry a knife.” We walked through the doors and my excitement was back. “Oh my god, I’m nervous to meet Georgie and what if she doesn’t like me oh my god. What if the guys don’t like Tina? Oh my god.”

“OH MY GOD SHUT UP.” Max groaned.

Chris smiled at me and hugged me “Everything is going to be perfect, Georgie is going to love you she’s really excited to meet you and have another girl on tour. The guys are going to love Tina.” He squeezed my shoulders.

“But.”

“I swear to god if you be a worry wart one more time I will let Dan kiss you.” Max said.

“Low blow dude low blow.” I said

“I am a perfectly fantastic kisser thank you.” Dan huffed.

“Say’s the only guy in the band without a girlfriend Dan.” I shot back. We were entering the area where we were gonna wait on the girls. My phone dinged with a text from Tina saying they had just landed. “Anyways, enough about Dan’s horrible kissing ability Tina just landed.” I bounced up and down and then started searching the crowd for Tina.

“She won’t be out here for another 10 minutes stop looking.” Chris said into my ear. “I have to stop looking for Georgie too.” I laughed quietly and listened to Dan and Max arguing on who had to sit next to who. Dan didn’t want to sit beside Tina but close enough to bother me, therefor forcing Max in the middle or in back, with Georgie in the middle.

“Oi you two shut it.” I said.

“Did you just use British slang?” Chris asked.

“Maybe. I blame you three, hanging out with you lot.”

“You did it again!” Max laughed.

“Shut it.” I whined.

“It’s going to be great when you accent disappears by the end of the tour.” Dan laughed at me.

“And what exactly is wrong with my southern accent?” I raised an eyebrow

“Not a damn thing, I find it quiet sexy. But it’ll be sexier when you sound British.”

“Are you really hitting on her when she clearly isn’t interested?” A blonde girl said from behind Chris, making all of us jump and look at her.

“Georgie!” Chris said happily while taking her into a hug. He truly loved her; I could see it in her eyes. I glanced over the crowd one time looking for Tina and I found her, right as she looked my way. I dropped my bag and ran toward her, her running toward me forgetting her luggage. She jumped up and I caught her and we hugged for a long time. I sat her down.

“Time for you to officially meet Chris Dan and Max.” I let her grab her luggage and drug her back over to the guys and Georgie.

“Sorry about running off I just found my wife.”

“Who by the way needs a new knife.” Tina said. Dan looked shaken. Chris and Max laugh and Georgie looks lost.

“I guess introductions are in order.” I looked to Chris. He nodded and pointed at me.

“Georgie that’s Rae, you know all about her. And beside her is Tina who’s gonna be with us for three days for an AP spread.” Chris said. “Rae, Tina this is Georgie my wonderful girlfriend.” He kissed the top of her head and I awed. “Shove it Squirt.”

I rolled my eyes. “Chris, Max, Dan, Georgie. This is Tina; do not be scared of her needing a knife. That’s just how she is. Dan don’t try to hit on her or she’ll hit you harder than I did at the first venue and everything should be good.” I laughed at Dan as his face fell, and then lit up again.

“That’s alright Rae; I already have my eye on an American bird on our bus.”

“Which brings me back to my original question, why are you hitting on her when she has no interest?” Georgie raised her eyebrows.

“Who said she has no interest?” Dan raised an eyebrow at her.

“The look of annoyance on her face.”

“I like you!” I threw into the conversation she smiled at me.

“Anyways I’m hungry and need a knife.” Tina objected.

“Why do you need a knife?” Max asked her.

“Bad experience in New York. Not going into to details because fuck you.” I laughed at her response.

“She’s going to get on well with Josh then, isn’t that usually his answer for not giving reason out?” Georgie asked.

“Yeah it actually is.” Max laughed. We all left the place and got in the fan. Me getting front with Dan driving instead of Chris. We stopped and got food and Dan and Max argued with Tina and I about going to get her a knife. I was only on her side because of best friend loyalties, and just because it meant arguing with Dan. Tina was taking pictures of everything. Her and Max taking goofy pictures, Georgie forcing Chris to show his face in some of them, she got a really good one of me hitting Dan upside the head when he tried to change the song I was listening to. Georgie, Tina and I made plans to go shopping tomorrow because we were off. Finally we got back to the bus, Max and Chris grabbed Tina and Georgie’s bags. Tina kicked Max in the back of the knee, making him fall over and took her bags back. Dan had me thrown across his shoulder and I was hitting his back as we climbed the stairs to get on the bus.

“PUT ME DOWN FUCK FACE!”

“Fuck face really? That’s a new one.”

“I have a lot more names than that one, twat waffle.”

“That’s a bit weird.”

“You’re a bit weird.”

“No name that time?”

“Put me down or I kick you in the balls.” I was sat down quickly.

“Can you two just fuck already?” Tina said. Josh who walked in right as she said that looked really lost, Max and Chris were laughing. I whirled around her and glared at her smirking face.

“I kinda agree. There’s sexual tension there.” Georgie waved her hand between us and left with Chris going up the stairs and went to put her stuff in Chris’ bunk.

“Well, I’m always up for it.” Dan winked at me and took off his shirt before going up stairs taking his pants off on the way.

“I so hate you right now.”

“Seriously. Fuck him.”

“Uhm who the fuck is this?” Josh finally spoke up.

“Who the fuck are you?” Tina raised an eyebrow at him.

“Josh, control the sass.” I shot at him as his mouth opened. “Tina, control your sass. Anyways Josh this is Tina. She’s doing the AP spread and also my best friend. She’s got the bunk under yours. So you two make nice and go.” I waved my hands at them dismissively; I grabbed my book from the kitchen table like area and fell on the couch using Max’s leg as a pillow. He looked up from his phone.

“What are you reading? And how are you reading it? That book is literally taped together.” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Jane Eyre. I haven’t read it in a few months so I figured I’d do it again.” I said not looking up from the first page.

“Really? Off all the books to read you choose those which so clearly have read more than once.”

“It’s one of those books, that no matter how many times I’ve read it. I can sit down and read it again like it’s the first time I’ve read it. Now please continue on with what you were doing so I can read.” I got out my phone and put headphones in before starting my music and reading. I was half way through the book when Max got up leaving me lying flat on the couch. Chris and George came down soon after Chris let me put my head on his lap with Georgie on his other side playing with my hair. I was at three fourths done when Josh and Tina came down with Matt and Dan following closely Dan lifted up my legs but before he could sit down Tina got his spot but he pouted and sat beside her. Matt and Josh occupied the other couch. I continued to read and ignore everyone. Tina and Dan kept poking me trying to get my attention, Tina knew it wouldn’t work but did it because she was bored. Dan was trying to annoy me. I took out one headphone, “Dan trying to distract me. After this I won’t talk until I finish the book.” I stuck my tongue out at him and out my headphone back in before he replied. About 30 minutes had passed and I took out my headphones and closed my book got up and sat down beside Matt, which caused Tina to jump up and come sit on my lap.

“Don’t leave me over there with Dan. He might try to convince me to let him sneak in your bunk tonight.” She winked at him and I shoved her off my lap.

“Now you gave him the idea thanks for that.” I rolled my eyes.

“Anyways how long did it take you to finish it this time?” She raised an eyebrow at me as she made herself comfortable on the floor with her back against my legs.

“Uhm. Max about when did I start reading?”

“About an hour and a half ago.”

“So I’m saying hour and a half hour fifteen to finish it.” I said playing with her hair.

“I’ve never even heard of someone finishing a book that fast other than Max’s dad.” Chris said quietly.

“I read a lot.” I just shrugged.

“I’m hungry. Rae it’s your turn to cook tonight.” Matt said beside me.

“It’s always my turn to cook on days off.”

“Cause everyone else has shit cooking and Dan refuses to use the kitchen in there.” I shot Dan a glare after Josh stopped talking.

“Alright then who’s taking me to the store while we still have the van for our use?” I asked.

“I guess I can go.” Chris started to get up.

“Not you mister. You’re girlfriend just got here, we’ve spent the last two weeks around each other spend time with her. Everyone else is coming with me. Dan’s driving. Use protection” I got up and pulled Tina along with me as Georgie smiled at me thankfully.

“Hey you fuckwits.” Josh Matt and Max looked at her like she was crazy. Josh raised his eyebrows. “Yes I meant you three up. She was serious. Remember I have a knife.” They all got up and Dan got the keys off the tour manager as we all headed out. The drive to the store was insane. Inside the store was even crazier Dan and Max would argue with Josh about what we were getting. Then I’d end up telling them that neither of them were getting what they wanted and only got the stuff for tonight and tomorrow and some basics for the bus. We finally got out of there after an hour of arguing about who was going to pay, which in the end Josh finally gave in after Tina hit him for the third time, the ride back was filled with endless talking. I was in the front seat talking to Tina and the rest of the guys. Josh was driving on the way back. Matt, Dan and Max were talking between themselves.

“Is someone going to call Chris and let him know we’re on our way back?” Josh asked.

“I got it. I have the most annoying ringtone on his phone anyways.”

“Huh?” Tina grunted.

“Remember when I threw ice on everyone to wake them up last week?” I asked.

“Yeah. Fucking crazy bint. That shit was cold.” Josh muttered under his breath.

“Well, I may have recorded all your reactions and edited them together in one audio clip set it as my ringtone on Chris’ phone.” I shrugged as I got out my phone and started calling him when he answered I was greeted with 'I really fucking hate you right now.' “Oh shut it Chew. I was just calling to say we’re like 10 minutes away so put on clothes. None of us want to know about your sex life. Love you!” I hung up before he even responded.

“Well, that was to the point.” Tina laughed.

“Those four will give him more shit than I would have. I figured let them do what they do best.” I shrugged.

“Giving people hell isn’t what I do best Rae.” Dan winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Seriously Dan, do you ever take a break from hitting on me?”

“Ever gonna give in?” He smirked.

“Probably not.”

“Then no, I will continue to hit on you as much as I like.” This caused Matt and Max to groan as they were around more so than Josh when Dan was hitting on me.

“You’re stealing my boyfriend again Rae.” Josh groaned as we pulled up next to the bus as I texted Chris saying we were outside and to stop fucking.

“I am doing no such thing. It is not my fault your boyfriend hits on me, you should have sex with him more. Maybe that’s why he does it.” I got out and started unloading the bags from the back while everyone else was getting out and starting to help.

“What the fuck?” Tina raised an eyebrow at Josh and I arguing.

“Apparently Dan and Josh are together, they call themselves Flintceschi, and Josh keeps accusing me of trying to steal Dan away from him.” I laughed and punched Max in the arm as he was trying to take the bags out of my hand.

“Josh, might want to step up your game if she’s stealing him away without trying.” She winked at him as I got on the bus and started putting things away.

“What other bands are coming over for food tonight anyways?” I looked at Max, he was usually one getting the guys from Of Mice & Men, and Breathe Carolina to party on our bus.

“Tino and Phil are skipping out tonight.” Max looked up.

“Did you tell them I’m cooking?” He shook his head and I took his phone calling Tino and telling him he was coming because I was cooking. He gladly agreed saying that Him and Phil were coming. “Phil and Tino are good. Know about Austin, Nyx, Alan, his bird, David and Kyle?”

“SHE DID IT AGAIN!!!!” Dan yelled.

“What did she do again?” Tina asked.

“Used British slang. Again.” He was still laughing.

“Shut up Dan.” I rolled my eyes at him. “Anyways Max, find out yeah?” He nodded at me and I drug Dan into the kitchen and told him to help with the food. By the time we were done cooking we had kicked everyone else off the bus and were using this one for all the food, Breathe’s bus housed all the alcohol, and I normally don’t go on Of Mice’s bus because Nyx was pregnant and apparently was a lot more of an angry pregnant woman than they thought and she yelled at anyone who walked on the bus. But she does apologize to you saying how she feels bad about being mean, but the hormones only made her pissed off, which in turn pissed her off. She’s a right laugh, fuck I’m doing it again I need to stop, great to talk to over the phone when everyone else is asleep on her bus. Austin apparently started snoring this tour while I was on the phone with her, I put her on speaker so I could hear better and it was great. We were both holding back laughter, ok I lied I was rolling around on the floor with Dan giving me weird looks. Anyways yeah so I just rambled a lot ignore me, I do that when cooking. I don’t really have to think when I cook it’s just there. I get hell for it too, Nyx is gonna give me her Aunt Eliza’s number to talk to about food. I’m excited, Nyx’s invited me over for Skype next week.

“Rae!” Tina and Dan shouted at me.

“Huh?”

“You were spaced out and Dan here was trying to talk to you for the past ten minutes.”

“Sorry.” I blushed, and looked down feeling embarrassed.

“What were you thinking about?” She looked at me with sad eyes, Dan was standing there awkwardly taking in my not snapping at her, she’s the only person I refuse to yell at, and she’s a fragile soul and a way to see directly through me.

“Not what you think actually. But thanks for bringing it up yeah?” I looked at her and turned back around and went back to the food now thinking about my brother. I haven’t thought about him in so long it’s weird. But good, I guess I can’t drain myself by thinking about him all the time. I had Chris and Dan, even though I hate to say it I really wouldn’t mind finding out what he could do but it’s more fun to mess with him. I talked to the other guys too, but not as much as those two. I thought I’d be closer to Max and Chris to be honest. But it’s how it is. I turned around and looked at Tina who was sitting on the couch and Dan took over what I was doing. “Sorry for that. Let’s go talk.” I held out my hand and we went upstairs and into her bunk after telling Josh to leave, him refusing and Tina pulling him out of his bunk and slapping his ass as he walked off. We talked about everything how things have a really been. It told her about my realization about not stressing on things so much and to let some sleeping dogs lie.

“They have really been good for you. When I saw the way Chris looks at you, he’s so fucking proud of you. It’s like the way your mom looked at you. It’s nice to see you’re being taken care of. And Dan I’ve talked to Dan a bit. He likes you quite a lot.” She just looked at me gave just knew how I was going to respond and shook her head and then hugged me. We hugged for a while until Josh opened our curtain slowly asking if we could come it all the food was done. We got out and I walked ahead and once we got down stairs I saw our bus was full of the food that I had cooked along with the help of Dan all on tables and people were filling in and out with plates full of food. I saw Austin piling his plate twice as high as everyone else.

“Austin, did you catch pregnancy hormones too?” I called out. He looked up.

“This isn’t my plate, it’s the freaking third one for her and I still have more stuff to get.” He had a frantic look in his eyes. I walked down the stairs dragging Josh with me and grabbing a plate nudging him to do the same.

“What else does she want?” I asked

“You are a savior.” He thanked and then pulled out two other lists of the food. And handed them to us. “Everything she has is crossed out. Cross out which ones you get so you know.” Josh gave him a look then went on with getting his food. After three plates of food from Josh and Austin and two from me Austin was finally leaving with piles of plates and a ringing phone. He sent a pleading look at Alan who just laughed at him. I rolled my eyes at the two and got my food.
--
My phone was ringing off the hook, I looked at it. Nyx was calling, I looked at Alan who was ignoring the phone sitting next to him. “Alan look at your phone.” He looked at his phone and gulped and then ran out. “He’s on his way. He’ll be there soon.”

“Thanks. I would come but you know why I won’t, that and I’m pregnant. Also can you send Josh with some food, little Austin is restless and I’m hungry again.”

“Who’re you talking to?” Whispered in my ear.

“None of your business Daniel.”

“You two need to fuck already and I don’t even like him.” Nyx said.

“Not you too oh god.” I moaned.

“I love you. Send Josh before I start yelling.”

“Love you bye!” I hung up. “Joshua, you’ve been summoned and told to bring food. Drink water on the way.” He nodded and disappeared back into our bus from Breathes.

David walked in “Who cooked?” He said.

“I did!” Dan and I shouted at the same time.

“Oh shove off I cooked most of it and you know that. You only did it because you’re scared of Tina.”

“Anyways. So huge party tonight since everyone’s hanging out anyways. So we split our alcohol between my bus and your bus, and Of Mice’s Bus is gonna be the weed bus.” Kyle said. I nodded and stood up bringing Tina with me so we could go get ready.
--
You know those nights that you think ‘I’m not going to remember this in the morning.’ Well this is one of those nights.

“BODY SHOTS!” And Dan and Max just proved my point even more.

“Rae! Get your ass over here!” Tina shouted from next to Josh.

“Fuck you!” I yelled back.

“Bet you won’t.” Tina yelled at me and smirked. I sighed and walked over to her.

“Fuck you. Fuck you so fucking hard right now. And not in the good way either.” I said.

“Who’s with who?” Max raised his eyes. I shot a pleading look at Tina. She smirked. Fuck

“Dan and Rae are first.” Josh said. I growled at the two of them.

“Can someone give me the bottle of whiskey first?” I looked at David who walked up holding it. He handed it out to me and I took a few big gulps feeling the burn. “Thanks. I’m too sober for this.” He laughed.

“Ouch. I’m not that bad dear.” I took a few more gulps when Dan whispered that in my ear. I handed the bottle back to David and then the body shots started. No I’m not going into detail, fuck off. Soon enough Georgie came up to Tina and I towing Chris behind her.

“Stay with these twats since you won’t dance with me. I’m stealing them.” She pointed at Chris. He chuckled at his drunk girlfriend and nodded. Georgie grabbed our hands and we went out to the dance floor. Someone put cups in our hands on the way to there and we didn’t care at that point. We just wanted to dance, and dance we did. Until Nyx came on the bus and yelled at everyone to shut the fuck up and go to the ymas bus because this one is making Little Austin restless and therefore not letting her sleep. We all left, but not before Dan and Nyx yelled at each other, then we headed to our bus and started dancing again. I noticed the guys in a corner talking heatedly with Kyle, Alan, David, and Tino. Those four nodded at the other three. Dan looked up and saw me looking at him. I merely raised an eyebrow at him he just winked and I ignored him and went back to dancing with Tina. Soon Chris, Josh and Dan were coming up to dance with Georgie Tina and I. Last thing I remember is Dan putting his hands on my hips.
♠ ♠ ♠
w00t w00t new chapter. This took a bit for me to write but it got there.

I outlined the story at work and it should be around 20 chapters(if all goes to plan)

also, saveredheads and mibba.92 Thank you for commenting <3