Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"You should really stop checking out Dan yeah?"

I woke up and went to pull the covers up over my head and noticed a warm body beside me. Huh. What the fuck did I do last night? I'll worry about it later and go back to sleep. I pulled the covers over me and mystery person and laid there waiting for sleep to come. As I was almost asleep I felt two arms wrap around me "Good morning beautiful." Dan murmured...wait DAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" I shot up in my bunk. Pulling the blankets around me. "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!" I kicked him out. Then I realized he was naked. What the fuck did I do last night?

"THEY FINALLY FUCKED!!!!!" I heard Tina cheer I stuck my head out the curtain and Dan was in his bunk putting on a pair of pants. Then Josh walked up behind her.

"Oh my god, they finally fucked." In a high pitched American accent.

"MAX GET IN HERE YOU OWE ME MONEY!!!" Tina shouted after hitting Josh in the shoulder and he just smirked at me, then Max burst into the hallway took in the scene. Then what? He laughed and pulled out his wallet and handing over what looked like 100 to Tina then left. I went back into my bunk and just pulled the blanket over my head. About five minutes later I heard my curtain open.

“Go away. I don’t wanna talk to anyone.” I moaned.

“Just scoot over you don’t have to talk to me right now. But I brought you coffee” Chris said. I peeked over the blanket to make sure it was just him, I scooted over once I did. He sat there while I disappeared under the convers still hiding from the world for another five minutes. Slowly I looked out at him, just sitting there he looked over at me and smiled a little half smile. “Wanna talk about it?” He handed me the coffee which I gladly took and downed in a few seconds flat setting the cup down on my shelf thing.

“Not really. Could you go get me some sweats and a tee-shirt?” He nodded and jumped out of the bunk and I heard him digging around in his bunk and he placed a pair of some of his clothes in my bunk before closing my curtain, I changed and then told him it was ok to get come up again. Once he got in there he looked at me and sighed I knew it was time to tell him what I remembered. “Last thing I remember is you Josh and Dan coming to dance with the three of us. Then blank. Nothing.” I laid my head on his shoulder.

“Well, okay. So after we started dancing with you guys. You and Dan disappeared up here and never came back down. From what I remember I didn’t see you or Dan up here when Georgie and I came up.” He smiled at me a soft smile. I just groaned, after that Chris kissed my forehead . “It’ll all work out. But I think Georgie and Tina are about to kill you if you don’t come downstairs. It’s about 2” I groaned.

“But Dan’s down there and I’m not ready to face him yet.” I whined, Chris just rolled his eyes and jumped down and lifted me out of the bunk.

“You’ll be fine Squirt.” He shoved me towards downstairs as Josh was walking up. I whined as we walked in and I saw Tina and Georgie whispering and Dan Max and Matt where all stuffing their faces with food. I quickly walked down and sat beside Tina.

“Well don’t you look happy.” Tina laughed at me. Dan’s head shot up and he just looked at me. I fell with my head landing right in Georgie’s lap.

“Can I disappear?” I mumbled as she started playing with my hair.

“What’d you say love?” I leaned up

“Nothing. Don’t worry about it.” I sighed and got up and started fixing my food. I finally finished it and was sitting in between Tina and Chris about to get up.

“Hey Rae!” Tina called.

“You sure did some damage to Dan’s back last night.” I groaned and walked back up stairs and went to my suitcases to get dressed for the day out shopping with the girls. I had dug up a floral print dress and a comfy pair of jeans and a nice shirt with a scarf that could go with either and was staring at the choices about to call Tina and Georgie for their opinion when I heard a throat being cleared from behind me. I whirled around and it was Dan, I just stared at him he walked passed me and picked up the dress and handed it to me.

“Wear this one.” I took it from his hand and nodded. Still unsure of what to do or say. “I’ll let you change.” He went out and closed the door to the front part of the upstairs. I quickly put it on, and tried to do the zipper but I couldn’t reach. I opened the door and looked for Dan.

“Dan?” I said. His head popped out from his bunk. “Can you zip me?” I turned around and moved my hair to the left side. He slowly walked up to me and did my zip.

“There you go.” He closed the door back and pulled me down to sit beside him. “You know we’re going to have to talk about this sooner or later.” He whispered as he started playing with my hair.

“I know.” I sighed. “I don’t wanna talk about it, because that means it happened and that’s gonna make things awkward and for once, I’ve found people other than Tina, that I’m not all fucking awkward around and then I do shit like this that’s gonna make it all awkward.”

“We’ll talk about it later then. Now before Tina starts giving you more hell about it let’s get you downstairs.” He helped me up and I went down to my bunk to look for some shoes and do my hair. He was at the stairs when he turned around “Hey Rae!” I looked at him “I’m still gonna hit on you.” I rolled my eyes and watched him as he walked down. Noticing the small way he moved his hips when he walked, how his arms muscles looked and oh god I need to stop.

“You should really stop checking out Dan yeah?” I jumped at the sound of Josh’s voice.

“I wasn’t checking out Dan.” I muttered and started braiding my hair into a side braid.

“Lies. I know what it looks like when checking someone out. You were checking him out.” I slid on my shoes and looked up at him from my seat on Max’s bunk.

“I wasn’t checking out Dan.” I stood up and started to walk towards the stairs.

“Look, I’ll drop it. But next time I’ll tell Tina.” He winked at me and got back in his bunk. I walked down the stairs and saw Tina getting up.

“Ready to go?” I asked. She shook her head.

“Gotta go change. Won’t take 10 minutes.” I nodded and she disappeared upstairs. Georgie sat me down.

“I’m doing your make up.” I went to protest but she shut me up with a look so I just sat there as she did my make-up. Once she was done she handed me a mirror. Glad she only put a small amount on me I smiled at her.

“Thanks Georgie.” I got up and hugged her as Tina came downstairs.

“Let’s go girls.” Chris gave Georgie the keys and gave both of us a hug. Josh winked at Tina and Dan came up behind me.

“You look quite good. I’d fuck you.” He whispered in my ear and pinched my ass as I walked out the door. I squeaked which earned weird looks from everyone but him, which he just winked at me and laughed. Georgie Tina and I got in the van and we started off towards the shopping center.

“So, did you two actually fuck or not?” Tina asked breaking the comfortable silence making me groan and Georgie laugh.

“I don’t know. I don’t remember anything after those three coming to dance with us last night.” I shook my head.

“Well you and Dan were only dancing for like an hour before the two of you disappeared upstairs last night. And even before then things were pretty…” Georgie trailed off the end of her sentence.

“Well. Just to be honest you two were practically fucking on the dance floor, when Josh and I went to check to see if you had killed him yet. Well, we couldn’t find either of you. And we weren’t checking bunks because didn’t wanna see anything that would scare us.” Tina continued.

I groaned really loudly. “God. I seriously had to get drunk last night and go and make things all awkward didn’t I?”

“You didn’t make things awkward. I’m sure it was Dan that kissed you first.”

“WHAT?!?!?!?!?!” I shouted.

“Well, yeah after like the first ten minutes of Dan dancing with you. He may or may not have kissed you.” Tina shrugged. I flung my head into the back seat and screamed.

“You’re acting more upset that he kissed you than over the fact that you fucked him.” Tina laughed at me.

“Don’t remind me.” I groaned.

“Why?” Georgie raised her eyebrows as she parked.

“Cause I just don’t wanna think about it while we’re out.” I leaned up and got out of the van.

“Ok, well I’ll drop it then.” Georgie smiled at me as she linked her arm in mine. “Anyways your dress it’s fabulous.”

“I love it. I was about to call the two of you up to help me figure out what to wear but.” I trailed off the end of my sentence, not really wanting to fess up about Dan and I’s encounter this morning.

“But?” Tina asked.

“Well, Dan kinda picked it out for me.” I mumbled.

“Explain.” I groaned.

“Ok, so after waking up and all that jazz after Chris forced me downstairs and you made me go back upstairs because of your comment.” I looked at Tina, who for once had to decency to look ashamed, as we walked into the first store. “I was digging around in my suitcase and had this dress laid out and another outfit. And I was about to call you two when Dan cleared his throat.” They nodded as we were all picking up clothes and throwing them at each other to try on. “I turned around and he just looked at me, walked past me handed me the dress and told me to wear it. I nodded because I really didn’t know what to say to him. He left while I changed, I realized I couldn’t get the zip by myself so I had to get him to help me with it. Then he told me we were going to have to talk about what happened last night. I rambled on about being awkward and he told me that him and I would talk about it after we got back from shopping. I went to my bunk and he started downstairs but not before turning around and telling me he’s still gonna hit on me. And when we were leaving he told me ‘you look quite good. I’d fuck you.’ and pinched my ass!” At this Tina and Georgie started laughing.

“Is that what you squeaked about?” Tina wheezed out.

“Yes.” I whined.

“That’s so typical Dan.” Georgie laughed out.

“Shut it. Let’s talk about something else. Like Tina and Josh let’s talk about them.” I practically shouted out. That got us talking about them for the remainder of that store. We had a good time once all the conversations that we didn’t want to have were out of the way. We talked, we laughed, and we got new clothes. I got new scarfs, several actually. What? I like them. We were finally heading back to the bus, which was like an hour away. I got front this time and Tina got back. We were dancing when Georgie turned down the radio and looked at me before looking at Tina.

“Tina we have a mission.” She stated.

“What is that?”

“To get everyone off the bus while Dan and Rae talk. It’s already going to be awkward enough for her just talking to him, and I don’t think she’ll enjoy Max, Matt and Josh sticking their ears against the door trying to figure out what’s going on between them because they have bets on how long it’s gonna take for them to get together.”

“What?!?!” I screeched.

“Yeah. Max has got 50 that says in the next two week. Josh says before the months out. And Matt says that it’s going to be towards the end of the tour before you give in.” Tina said.

“And when were these bets placed?” I asked.

“About ten minutes after you and Dan disappeared last night.”

“I’m not supposed to know am I?” Georgie shook her head. “Can I hit them once when I see them again?”

“Why?”

“Well as far as they know for something they haven’t done yet.” Georgie just laughed.

“Alright. Fine. Just don’t hurt Chris.”

“Does he have a bet?”

“No. I’m going to quote him on this ‘I refuse to bet on my little sister and best mates love life with each other.’ And he rolled his eyes before taking me to get more drinks.” Georgie said.

“Well at least he’s not betting.” I sighed as we pulled into the parking lot with the buses in it. We parked beside ours and got out as Alan was leaving the bus.

“Hey Rae! You and Dan have fun last night?” He said as he walked up to the van getting some of our bags.

“Shut up Alan before I get your best friend to kill you with her pregnancy hormones.” I replied.

“Low blow.” He shrugged as we walked into the bus with our bags. He sat the ones he was carrying on the table and skipped out saying something about dealing with pregnancy hormones rather than being around Dan and I. I threw a water bottle, which was full and unopened, at the back of his head soaking him. I laughed when he ran off.

“OI! Chris, Matt, Max, and Josh get your arses down here!” Georgie shouted from the bottom of the stairs, they soon appeared in a line in front of her. She smiled at me as I walked past her and towards them. I hit Josh, Matt, and Max as I walked by them and fucked up Chris’ hair.

“What was that for?” Matt whined as I was at the bottom of the stairs.

“For something you haven’t done yet.” I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs but not before catching Chris giving Georgie and Tina a look. Once I was in my bunk I heard a bunch of footsteps and the bus door close. I was looking for the sweats Chris gave me when Dan emerged from him bunk.

“Where are the guys?” He said while rubbing his eyes.

“I think Tina and Georgie forced them to go shopping with them again after the three of us got back. I’m not sure. I don’t know who’s still on the bus.” I shrugged and continued my search until I remembered that I had taken them off in the shit room. I ran to it and threw on the sweat shirt over my dress before taking it off.

“You know, you could just walk around naked. Not like I haven’t seen it before.” Dan winked from his position of leaning against the wall like he owned it or something. I rolled my eyes at him.

“You are not going to make this easy for me are you?” I walked past him downstairs to make some coffee, I could feel his eyes on me.

“No I’m not. But you’re not making this any easier on me either.”

“And how exactly is that Dan?” I raised an eyebrow at him as I poured my first cup.

“Well, walking around in nothing but one of Chris’ jumpers.” He laughed.

“I walk around like this all the time. Why start wearing pants now?”

“Avoiding the subject’s not going to make me forget about it.” I groaned and trudged back upstairs. I set my coffee down and flung myself across Dan’s bunk. Not unlike many times before he came and sat down and held my coffee until I got up. I finally rolled over and took my coffee from him. “Running away from it doesn’t work with it either, just like running away when you can’t figure out what to write doesn’t work.”

“I know.” I sat my head on his shoulders.

“What do you remember from last night?”

“I remember getting kicked off Breathe’s bus, coming over here, dancing with Georgie and Tina. Seeing you, Josh, Chris, David, Tino, Alan, and I think it was Kyle talking. Then you guys coming to dance with us. Then nothing. Not a damn thing.”

“Well it seems we are in the same boat. I remember talking to the guys, coming to dance with you. Then Josh telling me…” He trailed off the end of the sentence.

“Josh telling you what?” I asked. He mumbled under his breath. “What was that Dan?” I laughed at his red face.

“He was telling me to do something.”

“What was that?”

“Nothing.”

“Dan seriously, what did Josh tell you.”

“I don’t see why it matters.”

“Cause I wanna know.”

“Maybe I don’t wanna tell you.”

“But you’re so gonna tell me anyways.”

“Why do you think that?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Cause you can’t say no to me.” I smirked.

“Since when?”

“Since always.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Why are you so stubborn?”

“Cause it means I usually get my way. So tell me.”

“Do you really wanna know?”

“No, I don’t. I’ve just been fucking around the past two minutes trying to get you to tell me. Of course I
want to know you dolt.” I hit him upside the head.

“You sure?” I nodded. “He was telling me to go for it.”

“That does not answer my question Daniel!” I threw up my hands “Go for what exactly?” I pinched the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes. He mumbled something that sounded a lot like this, then he kissed me. At first it was sweet, then came a, I don’t want to say desperation but that’s the only word I can think to describe it. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he bit my bottom lip then pulled away resting his forehead on mine.

“That’s what he told me to go for.” He whispered.

“Really though?” I let out a breathy laugh.

“Yeah really.” He smiled at me. How did I not notice how amazing his smile was before? Then we heard the bus door opening and everyone else climbing onto the bus. “Looks like every one’s back.”

“Sure does sound like it.” I laughed, then it hit me. “Shit.”

“What?” He raised an eyebrow at me as he threw me a pair of sweat pants.

“Well, first thanks for the pants. And second, Tina’s gonna be hounding the shit out of me trying to figure out what happened with the talk. Oh I’m sure Josh, Matt and Max are going to be doing the same as well as they have bets placed on us.” Dan raised his eyebrow. “Max has 50 on before the weeks out. Josh says before the months out and Matt says before the end of the tour.” I shrugged and put on my pants and took my hair out of its braid and putting it up in a messy bun.

“I’m going to kill them.”

“I already hit them don’t worry about it.” I laughed at him and pulled grabbed his hand pulling him out of the bunk.

“So what are you going to tell Tina?”

“What do you want me to tell her?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Well, how much would you like to be made fun of?” He laughed at me as I was getting my note pad and pen down from my bunk.

“Not any to be honest.”

“Then spare what details you must. I’ll tell the guys the same thing.” He shrugged.

“You serious?” I gaped at him.

“Yeah. Don’t want to make things uncomfortable for you so. Just tell her that we figured that since neither of us remember it that it shouldn’t make things awkward.” I sent him a huge smile.

“You Daniel David Flint are a savior.” I kissed his cheek.

“I know,” He smiled before looking around to see if anyone was around and kissed me quickly. “And I think I like this whole sneaky thing going on between us. It’s kinda hot.” He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

“So let me guess, act like normal around everyone else. But when it’s just us it’s a different story.”

“Yeah. Now before one of them trudge up here and be nosey.” He winked at me and pushed me towards the stairs.

“If I had fallen Daniel you’d be dead.” I said after steadying myself.

“Oh you couldn’t kill me love.” I could hear the smirk on his face.

“If you smirk any louder I’m sure my head’s going to explode.” I threw a quick glance at him over my shoulder.

“I am not smirking.”

“Lies Daniel.” I shook my head as I walked past the coffee machine and got another cup down and fixed myself a cup. Tina skipped up beside me as I took my first sip. I raised my eyebrows at her.

“We’re going for a walk.” She smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes before finding some flip flops and shoving them on my feet getting a bag of Fritos, what Nyx likes them and I want to visit later, food is always a good idea when going on the bus, and heading out the door. Once we were outside she looked at me, “So what did you and Daniel talk about?”

“We told each other what we remembered, he remembered until the kiss then nothing so, we both agree that since neither of us remember it that it’s not going to change our sort of relationship that we have going on whatever it is.” I shrugged.

“That’s it?” She gaped at me as we sat down behind Of Mice’s Bus, which was separated from ours by Breathe’s. “No, kissing, no hot sex, just ignore that it ever happened and continue on him hitting on you, and you deflecting it.”

“Yupp. He doesn’t want to make me feel awkward and it was his idea, and I’m more than happy with it.” I looked at her. She studied me for a while, looking to see past my half lies and omission of details. She finally sighed and nodded.

“Alright. Whatever makes you happy. But seriously give the boy a chance after a while. He’s fucking hot and I might start trying to get me some.”

“Oh piss off, you know you’re mentally banging Josh every time you look at him.” I laughed at her bright red face after I said this. “OH my god, you two totally fucked last night!” I about screeched.

“Shut up shut up!” She shoved her hand over my mouth. “I’ll spill if you just shut up!” I nodded and she took her hand off my mouth. “Well, Josh doesn’t know as he doesn’t remember last night, and don’t start on me, after Dan kissed you on the floor, Josh just kissed me and well I’m not turning that man down for anything in the world. So after you and Dan left, and the bets were placed, we kinda came outside and kept making out then when he finally drug me back on the bus and into his bunk you and Dan were apparently passed out and we fucked. I woke up before he did and got downstairs before he woke up. He asked me what happened and I lied.”

“Tina!” I gasped.

“What?!”

“You have to tell him!” I whispered.

“He has a girlfriend! I can’t tell him, I’ll be a fucking home wrecker.” She hissed.

“Alright. I won’t mention it. But if he asks me I’m telling him alright.”

“Well he’s never gonna find out because you two hardly talk.” She laughed at me we got up and I walked towards the door.

“Wanna come visit with me?” I asked. She laughed at me.

“Nah, Nyx is a great person and all but she scares me.” I laughed at her.

“Understood.” I laughed and opened the door, banging on it first six times to let them know it was me. I don’t know each person had to knock a certain amount of times so they knew who it was. I blame her pregnancy hormones. Alan threw open the door and smirked at me.

“Hello Rae.”

“Who’s here? I hope they have food.” I heard Nyx shout and I laughed.

“It’s me Nyx. I brought Fritos.” I smiled and walked past Alan into the back lounge where I found her and Austin.

“You dear, are a god because I’ve been craving Fritos with my ice cream and we don’t have any.” She took the food from me and began dipping it in ice cream. I laughed at her. She just smiled at me. “So, you don’t usually come to visit without Josh.” She raised an eyebrow at me.

“Tis about what happened last night, can’t really fill in people on our bus because they placed bets on it and well that.” I looked at her, then Austin.

“Promise not to breathe a word.” He held his hand over his heart. Nyx repeated his actions. I nodded and got up and locked the door to the back longue before closing it. “So what’s going on.” Austin raised an eyebrow at me as I sat down in between the pair.

“Well, first I do know that Dan’s not your favorite person but this has a lot to do with him.” She nodded.
“So after you told us to piss off the Breathe bus and head to ours we did. Tina Georgie and I were dancing when Chris, Alan, Tino, Josh, Dan, David and Kyle were all talking, then Josh, Chris, and Dan started dancing with us. I don’t remember shit. But apparently, as heard from two other people, Dan kissed me not five minutes after I stop remembering, he doesn’t remember anything after that. So when I woke up this morning there’s a naked Dan in my bunk, so I freak out, kick him out. Tina gets paid by Max, la la la, so I get dressed for shopping.”

“Please don’t tell me you wore that shopping?” Nyx looked at me

“Let me finish! Anyways, so I had two out fits laid out about to call one of the other girls up to help choose when Dan was there and was like wear the dress, so I put it on couldn’t get the zip done he did it for me. Told me we were going to talk later. As we were leaving he hit on me again. Went shopping, we came back everyone else but Dan and I left somewhere. Dan and I talked about what we remembered, but not after he refused to tell me something then I pestered it out of him then he kissed me. I kissed back. After we stopped kissing everyone else came. We figured not tell everyone about the whole kiss stuff as the other three idiots, not Chris, bet on us so we’re being mean. And around everyone we act normal but when we’re alone. I might possibly allow him to kiss me and stuff.” It all flew out of my mouth.

“Whoa. Well, I won a bet but can’t collect the money.” Nyx said.

“OH MY GOD NOT YOU TOO!” I groaned.

“Tino owes me fifty bucks now.” I rolled my eyes.

“Everyone on this tour bets way too much.”

“Well, so what was the reason for telling us?” Austin asked.

“Since she doesn’t like Dan there’s no chance of her telling him that I told her, and you don’t talk to Dan as much as you do Max and Josh so I have nothing to worry there. And you guys won’t tell them because you love me.” I smiled at them.

“Ugh. You are too much like me for your own good.” Nyx laughed. I smiled at her.

“Well, I just needed to get that out. I’ll probably be back later. I have a bus full of Idjits waiting for me back to hound me with questions. Love you two. Love you little one.” I rubbed Nyx stomach before hugging her and fucking up Austin’s hair.

“See you later Rae.” She called out.

“I’ll send the rest of my Frito stash with Josh when he comes later.” I laughed as I walked out the door saying good bye to everyone else. Once I got into the bus I walked into a full blown FFA match. Everyone was in there right now Tina and Chris were playing each other.

“Rae you’re back! You’ve got winner. You’re the only person who hasn’t played.” I raised my hands in the air.

“We’ve discussed this already. I’m strictly referee.” They all groaned at me. “Piss off losers. Well, I actually have an article due tomorrow and need to start it. FIFA is distracting. Going to write. Oh Josh, when you go visit take the purple bag that’s hidden in the third cabinet.” He nodded as I walked upstairs and to my bunk to get my stuff from where I had set it on my bunk but forgotten it earlier and then sat on Dan’s bunk and began to write about the past week. I sorta use it as a journal and then piece it together into a weird article. It usually worked. The last four weeks of tour I’m going to let the guys co-write an article with me. After I filled about half a page I heard someone open the curtain and sit down beside me before closing the curtain back. I looked up and saw Chris there with a cup of coffee. “It seems like you’re always bringing me coffee Chew.” I smiled at him as I took the cup.

“I know when it’s best to bring peace offerings, when you’ve woken up, after Dan’s hit on you and when you’re writing.” He laughed.

“So what you need big brother?” I raised an eyebrow at him as I sipped on my coffee.

“How’d the talk with Dan go?” I shook my head at how he knew I just stopped questioning it after the first week.

“We figured since he only remembered up until the kiss that we should just act like normal, well whatever normal is for our sick and twisted relationship.” He nodded at me.

“Okay, whatever you two decide is what’s best for the two of you.”

“Thanks for the lack of speech. Tina practically killed over when I told her.”

He laughed, “I can imagine. Well, I’m going to let you continue to write about my life in personal detail.”

“Piss off before I start writing about you being drunk chew.” I laughed at him. He got out of the bunk and I went back to writing, by this time I had flipped over and was lying on my back with my feet propped up on the wall writing with my notebook sat on a book in my lap and I had Dan’s laptop playing his music. Soon Dan came up and pulled my notebook from my hand I looked at him. “That was rude.”

“You’re taking over my whole bunk I think that’s a bit rude.”

“You know I like what’s on your computer better than the music on mine or Max’s and you refuse to let me get your iTunes on mine. So you bring it on yourself.” I stuck my tongue out at him and took my note book back before finishing my sentence.

“Nah, I just like it when you’re in my bed.” He winked at me, I turned my position where I was setting my head in his lap with my legs on the opposite wall.

“Of course you do Daniel. Too bad it was you in my bed last night.” I laughed.

“What is this? Did you just not brush off me hitting on you.” He looked at me with a look of fake disbelief on his face. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Don’t ruin your moments Daniel. Don’t ruin it.” I laughed as he chuckled and quickly kissed me.

“Didn’t plan on it love.” I laughed at him. I heard someone walking up the stairs and fixed my position of leaning my feet on the wall that Dan was propping himself on. Soon after I did this I heard the curtain sling open and I looked over at Max and Matt.

“I swear to god, I heard laughing and general noises of enjoyment coming from Rae while spending tie with Dan?” Matt held his hand over his head.

“I, Sir Barnes, think you did. As I too, distinctly heard a certain Lennon Rae laughing and it sure was coming from a certain Daniel Flint’s bunk.” I rolled my eyes at the two of them.

“What do you want?”

“Just wanted to make sure we were right and you didn’t just laugh because you killed Dan or something.”

“Go away unless you want me to write about you being drunk.”

“Why doesn’t Dan have to leave.”

“His bunk can’t kick him out of it. You two, I can because he doesn’t tell me no.” I shrugged and went back to writing after changing my position where I was hanging with my head off the side of the bunk and my notepad in front of my face writing that way.

“You’re weird.” Matt said ruffling my hair walking past me. Max just shook his head and followed them back downstairs. I continued writing like this for a few minutes until my arms started to loose feeling and I flipped over to on my stomach using Dan’s stomach as a surface to place my notebook.

“Is this necessary.” He asked as I ripped the three pages out and stood up.

“Sure is. Keep those while I go get my computer.”

“You should start bringing it in here when you bring your other stuff you know.” Dan said as I was getting my computer from my bunk. I got back in there and sat it under his and going through with a red pen marking out what I wouldn’t need for the article.

“Shh.” I hushed him as he started to do something else. He closed the curtain and started kissing my neck.

“Daniel if you don’t stop I’ll kick you out.”

“But it’s my bunk.”

“This is due tomorrow and it can’t be late because of you now please stop?” I looked at him. He was pouting. I kissed him quickly. “Please?”

“Fine.” He mumbled and picked up his computer and started playing a game. I just rolled my eyes and went back to editing. It took me about five minutes to get done and started typing it up when Dan whined. “When are you going to be done Rae?”

“Ten minutes I just have to type this up and send it. Be patient.” I went back to my work and typing it up. Dan kept whining ever minute or so making me take fifteen minutes to type up and send to Catherine. “I’m done now Dan.” I looked at him.

“Yay!” He kissed me quickly.

“You know, if you start following me around everywhere just because I let you do that when we’re alone they’re going to think something’s up.” He sighed.

“I hate it when your right.” I rolled my eyes at him and got out of his bunk putting my things back into mine before walking downstairs to catch the last of the FIFA rounds, which turned out to be Josh and Max, as usual. Right now they were tied and Tina was getting pictures of them playing while laughing. I laid across Chris, Georgie and Matt with my head in Georgie’s lap.

“You finish your stuff for this week?” Chris asked.

“Sure did, after people stopped bothering me. Well no, Dan was being a bitch and still bothering me.”

“I wouldn’t bother you if you didn’t choose my bunk to write in when you have your own.” He stuck his tongue out at me before sitting down beside Matt placing my feet on the side of his thigh.

“Stop talking to each other, your sexual tension got worse than I thought it would.” Tina said waving her hands at us while taking a picture of the group on our couch. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at her as she took it.

“Shut up Tina. You’re just jealous you didn’t get any last night.” Dan said. Her face went a bright red and I started laughing really loudly.

“What’s your problem Rae?” Josh asked.

“Nothing. Not a damn thing, just enjoy a private moment of torture.” I laughed.

“Shut up Red.” Tina shot out, then when she looked at me with wide eyes. I got up pretty quickly and went up to my bunk. Once in there I pulled the covers over my head and just laid down, and let the tears come. I hadn’t thought about mom in a while, I feel kinda bad because I miss her, I miss her, a hell of a lot. Right now I just wish I could have one more conversation with her. Just one. That’s all I want. I lay there for a few more minutes, waiting on Tina to come up to apologize and cuddle, but when my bunk curtain open and Chris stood there I was a bit surprised but let him up none the less. I just curled up and put my leg on his lap. He played with my hair.

“You ok Squirt?” He whispered. I shrugged my shoulders. “Wanna talk about it?” I shook my head. “Alright then. If you need me Georgie and I will be in my bunk alright?” He turned my head so I could look at him. “Seriously, if you need anything just kick the wall and I’ll be right over here alright?”

“Alright. Thanks Chew.” I leaned up and hugged him, a few more tears escaping during said hug. He finally pulled away after a few minutes and kissed my forehead before jumping down and climbing into his own bunk. I just rolled back over and picked up our picture album and started flicking through it. I was about halfway done when Tina stuck her head in my bunk.

“I’m sorry babe. I didn’t mean to it just slipped out.” She sighed.

I gave her a small smile. “I know you didn’t mean to. It just caught me off guard. I’m not used to it anymore. They call me Rae or Squirt.”

“Alright. Well, promise me you won’t stay up all night looking at the picture again ok?” She looked at me in her knowing way until I put the pictures away.

“I promise. Now I’m going to get some sleep before the show tomorrow.” I rolled over and was asleep before she could even say good night.

I woke up to a body pulling me closer to them, I rolled around and saw Dan. “You ok?” He whispered.
“Yeah I’m fine, why are you in here though?” I replied

“It’s about 2 a.m. everyone else is asleep so I could actually come in here and make sure you were ok.” He kissed the top of my head hugging me close to him.

“I’m gonna go back to sleep Daniel. Be out before everyone wakes up.” I mumbled as I put my head on his chest.

“You, ma’am, aren’t sleeping until I get a goodnight kiss.” He pulled my face towards his.

“Who says you get those?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Me.” He kissed me passionately but before I could fully return the kiss he pulled away and placed his forehead against mine and smiled at me. I’m still not over how amazing his smile is, and please don’t get me started on this boys eyes or his abs really. “Goodnight Rae. I’ll be out before they wake up.” He kissed me softly before pulling me closer to him so I could put my head on his chest. Once I did I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah. Little action, lame action, but action none-the-less between Dan and Rae. I've become addicted to writing them with cute moments so those are going to be in each chapter because they are so cute to write and I just can't help it.

Also. Major kudos and dedication of this chapter goes out to Zandra for calling that Dan and Rae fucked, also for commenting. c: