Status: Complete. <3 thank you for reading.

Write It Down

Chapter Seventeen

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Alex whispered. He wanted this to be perfect. He wanted their first time together to be amazing. This will definitely be a different experience for Alex. Usually, when he had sex, it was never something he would call beautiful. But this, with Jack, was going to be the most beautiful act of physical love imaginable. And, he would be lying if it he said it didn’t scare the shit out of him.

“I’m more than positive..” Jack groaned as his body ached for Alex. He felt Alex’s body thrusting on top of him as he worked to take off both of their clothes. It was a slow process, because even though the blisters were gone, Jack’s skin was still tender. Alex didn’t want to hurt him, he’d do anything not to hurt him.

After carefully lifting off Jack’s shirt, Alex quickly slammed his face onto his boyfriend’s, crashing their lips together; the contact was positively euphoric as their lips silently spoke to each other through the physical contact. Alex snake his arms around Jack and felt the confirmation of his boyfriend’s pure enjoyment hard through his pants; this drove Alex crazy. He quickly ripped his own shirt off and began to let Jack’s hands wander over his torso.

They both were covered in goose bumps as they took each other in. Jack laced his arms around Alex and squeezed him down onto him tighter as their lips still sucked and knawed at each other. This was more physical than Jack had ever been with anyone, and honestly, he was glad he only had less than a year left. Because that meant that he wouldn’t be here when Alex changed his mind about Jack; for the rest of Jack’s existence, Alex would only feel this way for him…

Alex worked down to Jack’s belt, ever so anxiously. He had wanted this for so long and now that he was finally going to feel the pure sex that was waiting for him, his need was almost incontrollable. When Jack’s pants were finally off he took a moment to look down at his love. He was perfect. Of course, Alex had already known how flawless Jack was but this was different. He was seeing his boyfriend at his most vulnerable and it was positively beautiful. He had never looked at anyone this way before. Never. And, now that he was, all he could do was smile.

“What?” Jack asked, noticing Alex’s prolonged pause.

“I never knew you would look this amazing..” Was all he said before he proceeded to kiss and paw at Jack. He let his had wander down towards the elastic of Jack’s boxers. He wanted so desperately to remove them. “Can I?” He asked, obvious sexual frustration lacing his voice as he bit his lip and continued to play with his boyfriends underwear.

Jack moaned slightly. “Mmm, Alex, take them off..” Alex didn’t need to be told twice as he quickly ripped off the light cloth that had been blocking him of his boyfriend’s complete nakedness; he took Jack’s dick in his hand and squeezed gently, causing the boy under him to squirm with pleasure.

“You like that, baby?” Alex asked quietly as he enjoyed the feeling of his boyfriend’s pulsating length in his hand. “You like the way I squeeze your cock?” The way Alex talked dirty to him made Jack moan in response, laying back and letting his boyfriend stroke and pull at his dick even more.
Jack really couldn’t believe how amazing this felt. He closed his eyes just so he could feel every pleasurable motion.

Alex couldn’t take it anymore, he had to taste him. He couldn’t handle anymore time without Jack’s hard dick shoved between his lips. Gahh, the thought drove him crazy. He wanted it so bad.

And when he finally did, Jack couldn’t contain the screeching inaudible sounds that escaped his lips. “AHHH FUCKK ALLLEEXXXXXHHHHHH SHISSHT. D-Don’ttt stawp p-please…” Alex wasn’t even listening, he just kept pumping his lips up and down over Jack’s cock, rubbing this hands over his thighs and up towards his chest, digging his nails into his skin as he trailed back down causing more moans to escape his boyfriend’s lips.

Alex removed his lips for a few seconds as he continued to pump his hands around Jack. “Fuck, baby, you’re so beautiful…” Was all he could say as he looked at his so obviously turned on boyfriend. He kept repeating over and over in his head how deliciously stunning his boy was. He was so in love.

“Take your p-pants off..” Jack moaned out. He squirmed as he sat up and helped Alex remove his overly tight pants. Jack smiled at Alex’s goofy pink underwear as he palmed his dick on the outside of the cloth. Alex groaned as he laid Jack back and took off what was left of his clothes. He carefully climbed himself over Jack and straddled his legs on either sides of his hips as he leaned back down and devoured his lips once again with his own.

Their naked bodies moved together softly as Alex made his way down towards Jack’s crotch, spreading his legs up towards his stomach. “Is this okay?” He asked as he nodded towards Jack’s entrance.

“I trust you..” Jack smiled.

“I’ll be so gentle..” They had both been waiting on this, but they were both so scared it wouldn’t go well. Jack didn’t want to say anything to make Alex think that he wasn’t ready, and Alex was scared of what Jack would say if they made it this far and he called it off now.
They wanted each other soo badly.. But the inevitable first-time jitters were ever present.

“Are you sure this is okay?” Alex paused.

Jack just nodded as he pushed Alex towards his entrance. Alex smiled at the obvious want Jack was feeling as he dove his tongue into Jack’s hole. “OH MY GAAWD.” Jack screeched. “Alex, you’re so good at making me feel good, Baby. I’ve wanted this for so long.. I love you. SHIT OH MY GOD.” Alex smirked to himself as he kept going, swirling his tongue around Jack’s sweet spot and making him feel amazing.
He took two fingers and placed them in with his tongue and they worked at Jack’s hole until Alex thought he couldn’t handle it any longer.

“Do you want to, baby?” He asked as he looked up at his boyfriend. Jack nodded, they both knew what he was talking about and that was enough to bring Alex back up to Jack’s lips, kissing him roughly again. “I’ll make you feel amazing..”

“Get inside me, Alex. Now.” Jack groaned needily.

Alex wasn’t one to say no as he reached down into his pants and picked out the condom that he predictably kept in his wallet and slid it over his dick. He was so insanely hard for Jack.

He wanted to cum for Jack.

He wanted to cum in Jack..

“Are you ready?” He whispered, only receiving a slight nod from an obviously nervous Jack. Alex smiled as he kissed his forehead. “It’ll be okay, I promise.” He laid Jack back and spread his legs once again. So ready to enter into the boy he had fallen so quickly for.

For so long he had wanted this. And, as he slipped his hardened dick into Jack’s entrance, feeling the tightness of his hole around him, it made the wait worth more than anything.

“OH JACK!” He screamed almost immediately. It had been so long since he had had any sexual content with anyone, and the fact that it was with Jack made it all the more hot. “YOU’RE SOO-SOO TIGHT BABY. Oh my God your ass feels so good..”

Alex wasn’t the only one enjoying the contact. No, Alex was hitting Jack’s spot every time, making him moan inaudible words and phrases and causing him to squirm underneath him.

“MmmMmM. A-A-Alex…” He said as Alex rammed in and out of him. It didn’t hurt as much as he thought it would and after Alex got going really good it felt like nothing he had ever felt before. He was so hard and so hot..

Alex squeezed their bodies together, pressing Jack’s dick between their sweating stomachs, pumping it up and down as his length thrusted into Jack’s body.

Jack was starting to pushing himself down onto Alex as he thrusted inward, causing more moans form the both of them as they kept going faster and faster.

They were both so close to climax, and Alex leaned down and kissed Jack hard on the lips, biting his bottom lip hard and groaning. “I’m getting close..”

“Me too,” Jack replied between pants.
They kept going and finally, Alex felt himself release into Jack as he fell on top of him.
Jack followed quickly after him as he came onto both of their stomachs; soft pants and moans filling the room as they came down off of their sexual highs.
It was so much more perfect than either of them thought it to be, as they both felt so safe knowing they had just made love to one another.

Jack grinned as Alex climbed off of him and nestled under the covers. “I love you, Alex.”

Alex traced a heart over his boyfriend’s chest as he realized how perfect things were when they both let go and just forgot about the cancer for a little while. Sure, they had hope now. A chance. But they were still always so scared. But for that short amount of time, as they showed each other just how much they loved one another, they didn’t even think about it.
And Alex liked that.

“I love you too, Jack. More than you know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, it's finally here! Jalex lovin'!
I'm kind of digging the happy vibe, aren't you?

SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE! I promise, I listen.
xoxo