Falling for the Bad Boy

Prologue

Prologue

"Don't move! Or ill slit your throat open"

Ok, so this is not what I had in mind when I decided to rescue a boy. Why me lord? Why do i always end up in these situations, you've got to be kidding me. I always go to church, avoid swearing, and help old people cross the street. And this is what I get for doing all the good deeds? A knife pressed up against my throat, held by a over-weight ghetto man? This is not the first day of school I had planned in mind. Ok Angie think, you can do this. Everything is poss-

"Let the girl go, she has nothing to do with this. This is between us, man up and stop hiding behind the girl" said hot boy in his badass glory.

Ok so maybe this towns isn't that bad, I can deal with this. Angie you're such a pervert stop checking the boy out use your brain, but then again it is my brain that got us in this mess in the first place. As i was too busy thinking, i didn't notice the nameless hot boy advancing towards me and the ghetto dude.

"S-Stop right there, I'm tellin' you, or you're gonna regret this." said the ghetto man as dragged me backwards and pressing the knife harder into my skin causing a small scream to scrape from my mouth. "Imma slit her throat open, is that what you want pretty boy? Don't think that I'm bluffin, I ain't no coward."

"I think we should talk about this like smart people." I said, the knife is really starting to hurt now.

" I think it would be better if you don't talk at all, you really don't seem to be a smart person" said the nameless asshole. okay so swearing in my head doesn't count.

I felt my mouth drop open. How dare he? I'm trying to help him and this is the thanks i get. I heard the words come out of my mouth before i could stop myself.

" That's it! " I said as I pushed the ghetto man away from me and turned to face both of them "you people are the reason why so many teenagers end up in jails, getting drunk and doing drugs. Young people look at you, see what you are doing and then they want do it too. You may think this is cool but it isn't. Now i am going to take my bag and walk away and you jerks won't do a thing about it, do you understand?"

I walk away before waiting for an answer. Oh my god, run Angie, you are such an idiot, babbling like an idiot. I'm sooo going to die today. I can totally see it, mom and dad breaking into tears and they read the headlines of tomorrow's newspapers "Young and brave teenager girl named Angie Traton dies while trying to stop a fight". Yeah I should definitely run.

__________________________________________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am new to mibba and still trying to figure out how to use the site. Took me forever to find the 'submit story' button lol. Maybe because I'm new to the site or maybe I'm just blind. Dunno which one :P
Just had the need to share that.

-Ash