Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 1 - Beginning Of The First Day

Angie POV'

Chapter 1 - Beginning of the first day

Do you know the feeling after something big happens, it feels like it didn't happen? That's how I'm feeling right now about this mornings events.

Literally jumping into a fight, getting dissed by a ganster, almost having my throat slit open. These things, I've never experienced before. Now I really wonder how this school year is going to be. I'm probably going to get bullied by that hot guy. i sigh, way to go Angie.

I enter the school as I think. There is no one outside, obviously not, because I am late. This is only partially my fault. I just really hope I don't see him here. Oh! Maybe he doesn't go here. Who am i kidding? Westwinds High is the only high school in this residence. Just how lucky am I, not very.

I look aroung the hallway, trying to find the main office so that i can get my schedule. It doesn't take me long to find it. i spot the sign 'main office' and walk towards ut. I enter the office and approach the secretary. She looks up as I reach her and smiles, "Hi. Um my name is Angie Traton, I'm new here and I need my schedule." I said and

She replied "of course dear, give me a minute."

She looked around the table for my schedule until she came across a paper. "aah there it is. Here you go dear and here is a map of the school. Let me see if I can find someone to show you around th-"

I turned around when as I hear someone enter the room and come face-to-face with the nameless jerk.

"Oh Jase, my boy. Why are you late for school? Never mind that, why don't you do me a favor and show this lovely lady around the school. It is her first day here" says the secretary to the jerk named Jase, while i glared at him. Jase huh?

"Sure why not Susan" says Jase "follow me" he said gesturing me to follow. Should I? Do I reallly want to die? I don't really have an options, I'm sure no one is out of class right now. .

I follow him out the door, just my luck I had to see him. Why me? Maybe just maybe he is a really good person who likes to dress intimidating and likes to play fight. Yeah that's it; whatever happened in the alley was just a play fight.

"Are you out of your mind?!" I gasp as he suddenly turns around and yells at me, "Who do you think you are? Superman female version? You could have died today! Keep out of other people's business." He then turned back around and walked away, leaving me in the hallway.

Well, i guess im goimg to have to find my to class on my own. I glance at my schedule

Period 1 English

Period 2 Physics

Period 3 Math

Period 4 Lunch

Period 5 Gym

Period 6 Baking

English, I don't mind English, I actually like English. I make my way into the class 15 minutes after the jerk left me alone, with the help of some students in the hallway.

Everyone looks at me as i enter the classroom. "And who might you be?" asked who i assumed is my English teacher.

She was a women, who is probably not much older than 35 'years old and had fiery read hair. I smile nervously as i make my way towards her desk, "Hi, I'm new to this school, my name is Angie Traton." I replied to her question.

"Alright hon, give me your schedule and sit beside Stacey there. Stacey please raise your hand" on the cue a girl, no a really pretty girl with long black hair that had blonde and pink highlights raised her hand. I made my way towards the girl.

She smiled at me and raised her hand towards me to shake as i took a seat beside her, "hey, my name is Stacey." I shake her hand smile back warmly "My name is Angie" I say to her. She's probably a part of the popular crowd; I mean she's too pretty to not be in it.

"So Angie want me to give you a tour of the school during lunch?" she asked me.

"Omg yes!" I say with a little too much excitement. Angie you idiot, now you sound desperate, "I mean yeah sure, why not. Its just that i had to go through hell to find this classroom, and it would be really awesome if i knew if they all were." She laughed, even her laugh is pretty.

"Alright then, I'll drop you to your first 3 classes and then I'll meet you in front of your third class during lunch." She said as she started getting up, just then the bell rang. "Come on lets go, don't want to be late to your next class, you're not going to make a good first impression in the teachers." She said. I have a feeling were going to be good friends.

_________________________________________________________________________________