Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 22 - Reunited.

A/N (music)
Song: Shawn Desman - Dum Da Dum

Chapter 22 - Reunited

Angie POV

I sit next to my glaring boyfriend and throw him a glare of my own. The whole crew entertainingly watches as I glare at Jase, who skillfully ignores me.

"Promise me." I demand him.

"I'm not promising shit." He says childishly.

"You can't keep doing this." I throw my hands up.

"Watch me."

I really want to strangle him right now, why do I love this idiot again? Oh that's right, because I'm an idiot too.

"You're going to get hurt." I say, calming myself down.

"I never get hurt." He says calmly.

"You have a busted lip!" So much for calming down.

Behind me, Stacey sighs and takes a seat on the other side of Jase.

"Angie is right, Jase. You can seriously get hurt, you need to stop fighting." She puts her hand on his shoulder.

"I've been doing it since I was 14, it's kinda hard to let go." He says seriously.

"She's not telling you to separate from your wife!" I snap at him.

He glares back, "You're just fucking jealous." He yells back.

"Of what, your busted lip?" I throw my hands up in annoyance.

"Fuck yeah, I still look hot with a busted lip, it just adds to the badass image." He smirks.

"No it doesn't, you jerk! You look like a gangster who was trying to run away from the cops, but failed miserably." Jase's mouth drops open while the rest of the crew laughs.

"I don't need to run away from the cops. My brother runs the whole damn police department." He answers back.

This thick headed stubborn jerk! Even I don't know what to say to that. "Screw you!" I stomp

"Fine by me, I'll screw you back." He says with a smirk on his face.

My face flames up at his words.

Hands push me forward and I let out a small scream. Jase catches me and puts his arms around my waist.

"Stop fighting!" Stacey screams. "Just kiss and make up." She says and motions everyone to leave.

I don't want to kiss and make up. The jerk's just going to go back to getting into fights.

"I said let's go!" Says an annoyed Stacey.

"But this is hilarious." Protests Oscar.

Stacey walks towards Oscar and pulls him by his ear. "When I said let's go, I meant it." She says as she drags Oscar out the exit.

I let out a small laugh and put my arms around the warm object. Remembering who the heat belongs to, I quickly let go and try to get out of Jase's arms.

"No." He warm breath tickles my ear and sends a shiver down my spine. I hate that he has this kind of effect on me, but I love it at the same time.

Jase pulls me down to his lap on the sofa and tightens his hold on my waist.
I put my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat as I avoid looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry" he says softly, running his fingers through my hair.

I lift my head up and look into his green eyes. "Please don't get into fights," I say sadly. "I don't want to lose you or want you to get hurt." Tears swell my eyes as I say this.

Jase sighs and wipes my tears. "Please don't cry, I don't know what to do when you cry." I shake my head.

"Fine, I'll try not to get into fight. I'm not promising anything though." He says firmly.

I smile and embrace him tightly, "thank you." I say.

"Except if its self-defense, then I'll fight." He says innocently.

"Then you'll fight." I chirp happily not realizing what I've said.

"It's a deal." He finalizes.

"Its a deal." I sing. Realizing what I did, I snap my head towards Jase's, who's smirking, and shake my head. "No, no no, no deal." I say accusingly as I walk towards Jase.

He sits there like an innocent angel and looks around the room. I snort. Innocent? Yea right. Angel? Quite the opposite actually.

"Fine, but this doesn't mean that you can provoke people." I say sternly. He nods in returns and grins. He's so adorable.

This might not mean much to him, but it means a lot to me. I don't want to come home one day to find out that Jase is in the hospital. I don't want to worry in class every time Jase isn't next to me.

"No problem." He mumbles.

I look up at him again and smile.

"You're so cute." I laugh.

"Don't call me cute." I just laugh louder.

He's so cute!

------------------------------------------

"What's wrong?" I ask Jase beside me, who was holding his head in his hands.

"My head is killing me." He groans.

I bite my lip, "Its not cute." He cuts me off. I scoff, I wasn't going to say that...not.

I move my stool closer to his and move his hand off his head.

Jase raises his eyebrow, "What are you doing?"

Instead of answering, I place my hand on both sides of his head and apply pressure. I gently massage his head.

"Damn, that feels good." He moans

"Woah there Jase, no PDA." Says Oscar dramatically.

"Jase, detention after school for thirty minutes." Says the teacher without looking at him.

"What? I didn't do shit!" Jase gaps at him.

"One hour." Says the teacher.

Jase snaps his mouth shut and turns around to throw a glare at Oscar.

Oscar moves uncomfortably on his stool. "Sorry?" He says nervously.

"That's not going to cut it. You better have detention for an hour by the end of the day, or I'm going to kick your ass after school." He says. I glare at Jase, who then realizes his words. "In a friendly way of course." He adds, looking at me.

Friendly way? Yeah right!

Oscar clears his throat and raises his right hand. "Um, sir I was wondering if I can get an hour detention after school too." He says.

The bells rings and I laugh, poor Oscar baby.

------------------------------------------

Entering the lunch room, I see a crowd from around our lunch table, what's going on?

I speed walk to our table and see Jase sitting on the chair and a familiar looking girl talking to him. Where have I seen her before? The proposal! I remember her now, she's the supermodel brunette, well she looks like a supermodel anyways.

I sigh and break through the crowd. The girl narrows her eyes and scowls as she sees me approaching.

"You didn't break up with her yet?" She accuses Jase. I stare at them confused, why would he break up with me?

Jase looks in my direction and smiles, I smile back and walk towards him. When I reach him, Jase pulls me down on his lap.

He kisses me softly, "Thank goodness you're here." He breathes out.

I laugh softly and he glares at me. Behind us, the brunette screams and I look at her.

"I am your fiancé not her!" She screams.

Jase snorts, "Who wants to be your fiancé?" He says. This makes her scream louder.

"You...you can't do this to me! Your mother already agreed to marriage." Se says. I gasp, oh my god!

I look at Jase who shrugs like its no big deal. "You'll be going to the wedding alone." He says calmly. The girl screams for one last time and stomps out the lunchroom.

"Wow." I say to Jase, who is still scowling.

"No, not really," he says.

I smile and lean in to kiss his cheek. He turns his head away from me and smiles. Jase doesn't usually smile.

"I saw that." I cheekily say to him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says, trying to hide his smile.

------------------------------------------

I sit in baking class next to Tyler, extremely bored. I look at the clock on the wall; 15 more minutes. Thank god! Only fifteen more minutes!

I sigh loudly on purpose to catch Tyler's attention. Tyler, who knows exactly what I'm doing, smiles but ignores me.

I whine and push him lightly , "Tyler, stop being so mean." I whine out.

"Mean?," he says with his eyes wide, "who's mean? Me?!" He says in fake shock. I laugh and lightly punch his arm.

"Jerk." I mumble. "Where have you been?" I ask him. "You weren't here this morning."

"I slept in, was too tired." He says as he points to the bags under his eyes.

I bite my lips and smile. "Awe, my poor baby." I say.

Tyler groans, "Don't go all girly on me." He whines.

"Me, girly?" I say in fake shock, copying Tyler's actions from before, "I'm far from girly." I say.

We both look at each other and laugh. The bell cuts us off and we stand up smiling.

"I'll see you later?" He asks me.

"Definitely." I smile back.

I pack my things and exit the classroom and head towards my locker. I put my bag in and search for the textbooks I need for homework.

Fingers poke me on both sides of my waist and I let out a small scream.

I whip around and glare at Quinton. "Quinton, you jerk! I always tell not to do that!" I scold him and turn back around.

He laughs, "Sorry princess, I couldn't help myself." He says.

I freeze, Quinton? I turn around to make sure that its really him. I cautiously lift my hand up and bring it towards his cheeks.

I pinch him really hard on his right cheek. "Motherfucker!" He screams and slaps my hand away.

"You're real." I state.

"What did you think I was, a figure of your imagination?" He asks.

Yes, that's exactly who I thought you were.

I bite my lip as Quinton opens his arm. Without hesitations I leap into his arms and hug him tightly. "I missed you so much, Quinton!" I scream.

"Yea, yea, I missed you too," he says with a bored tone.

I laugh and hit him on the chest.

Quinton is my best friend since diapers, we grew up together. To me he's like a brother but its no secret that Quinton has feelings for me. But it's just wrong, I don't feel the same about him, but we are still best friends.

"How's the new place treating you?" He asks me.

"Really good, actually. I've made a bunch of friends," I tell him. "And I have a boyfriend." I say dreamily, I can't help it.

His jaw clenches but he forces a smile. "Introduce me sometime." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Sure." Then I remember, "actually, he's here right now." I tell him.

"Where?"

"Detention." I say lamely.

Quinton laughs and I glare at him. "BadBoy?" He asks. I nod my head and pull him towards Jase's direction.

Jase POV

I sit in the detention room beside Oscar and glare at him.

"I said, I'm sorry!" He says guiltily.

"Sorry wont get me out of here." I answer back. "I could have been with Angie right now."

"Or you could have gotten Angie a detention and be alone with her right now." He says slyly.

My eyes widen, he's right. "When did you get so smart?" I eye him.

"I am smart," he says, offended. "My smartbobs are just asleep half the time."

When did I turn into a love struck chic? I smile and rest my head on my hand. Good thing people can't read minds. I picture her smiling face and flushed cheeks, and I smile wider.

(She's just a girl and I'm just a boy Sometimes things happening we don't have a choice.)

I see a figure lurking around the window and I narrow my eyes. My gaze softens when I realize that it's Angie. She looks into the classroom, raking her eyes over to people, and smiles when she spots me.

(Some call me fade, some calling in accident, I call it beautiful, like heaven said.)

She waves and blushes as I wink at her.

She makes a heart with her hand and blows a kiss, but it's not directed towards me.

I turn to Oscar, who's making a heart with his hand and blowing kisses towards Angie.

I slap the back of his head, "she's mine." I say.

(Last night my whole life came to a change 'Cause last night I left my heart back at a place.)

Oscar and Angie laugh as I scowl. Angie holds the lobe of her ear and mouths 'sorry'.

I secretly smile and look away, making her feel more guilty.

I look back at her. She's standing as she bites her lips.

She makes a heart shape from her hands and blows a kiss through the heart. I laugh and a blush forms on her face.

(I came home singing, 'Dum da dum da dum, dum da dum dum da dum ohh')

She covers her blush with her hands and looks away in embarrassment.

She turns her face and says something to someone. I look at her confused, who is she talking to?

Then a blonde boy comes into view.

Just like breaking glass, my mood instantly shatters. M smile is replaced with a scowl and my amused eyes are now glaring at the blonde standing beside Angie.

My heart stings, what is this I'm feeling? I've never felt this before. The music stops and I look around the ceiling. Where'd the music go?

Who is the bastard? My glare sharpens as he lovingly smiles at Angie, who's looking at me. His gaze hardens as it meets mine. We have a staring contest until Angie shakes the bonds and slaps him on the arm.

The stinging feeling in my heart returns. What is this feeling?

"Jealousy." Says a voice.

I turn to Oscar, "what?" I ask him.

"You're jealous." He states.

Hmm...jealous. So, this is how it feels like to be jealous? I don't like it.

When I look up again to the window, they're gone.

Great.

------------------------------------------

Angie POV

After pulling Quinton away from the window, I showed him around the school. I spent an hour showing him every single corner of the building.

The school won't be closed till 8:00pm because of all the after-school activities and extra classes.

Quinton and I walk back to the detention and to find it empty. I take my cell phone out and look at the time, 5:30pm. Oh, detention had ended over half an hour ago.

I pull Quinton towards the exit of the building. "So, how do you like the school?" I ask him.

He looks at me. "It's big and rich. Really nice." He says.

I smile proudly and skip along side him. Exiting the school, we make our way towards the main gates.

Suddenly, Quinton pulls me to a stop. I look at him questioningly. He points towards my right. I follow his hand and my gaze falls on Jase, who's staring the building with a confused look on his face.

I frown and walk towards Jase. When did he change clothes? I tug on his hoodie and he jumps. My frown deepens.

"You didn't go home yet?" I ask him.

He looks at me with his green eyes. Wait, green eyes? They should be blue in the sunlight.

He shakes his head. "Is something wrong?" I ask him. Again, he shakes his head.

He's acting weird. "I'm alright." He says. I stare at him, shocked. British accent?

"Jase, are you sure that you're okay?" I ask, now worried.

I turn him around so that he's facing me. I put back of my hand on his forehead, checking his temperature. His temperature is fine.

"Actually I'm not J-"

"We need to get you home take you to the doctors." I cut him off.

"No need for th-"

"Yes, there's need for that." I cut him off again.

I pulls him towards my car.

"Angie, I'll see you tomorrow." Quinton's voice makes me stop.

I turn to look at him. "You're leaving?" I ask him.

He looks at his watch. "Sorry, princess, but I have to. Tomorrow." He promises.

I hug Quinton and watch him walk away. After he's out of sight, I continue to pull Jase towards the car. Pushing him into the car, I quickly hop into the drivers side and pull the car out of the school.

Reaching Jase's house, I motion him to get out as he stares at me blankly. There is definitely something wrong with him.

I push the doorbell of his house and It automatically opens.

"Welcome home Angie, and young master." Says a monotone voice.

"Took you long enough!" My eyes widen and my neck snaps to its left.

There, I see Jase sitting on the couch, his back towards me, and playing video games. I look from the Jase on the couch to the Jase beside me. My head starts to spin.

I pull the Jase beside me into the kitchen.

"You're not Jase." I state the obvious.

He shakes his head. "You're his clone." I say again.

He rolls his eyes. "I'm his twin." He says with his British accent.

"I didn't know Jase had a twin." I say confused.

"I didn't know either, until yesterday." He says with a sad look on his face.

I lean back and examine Jase's twin. He's as tall as Jase, same skin tone, same features. The only difference are the eyes.

"I didn't catch your name." I say.

"Hayden." He pushes his hand forward for me to shake.

"I'm Angie, Jase's girlfriend." Instead of shaking his hands, I throw my arms around him.

Then I pull him towards the living room towards Jase.

"Jase." I call as I enter the living room.

"Hmm..." He mumbles back.

"Jase turn around." I demand him.

"I don't think I will." He says childishly. Beside me, Hayden chuckles.

"I have to introduce you to someone." I plead.

"I don't want to meet your blond friend." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Quinton is my best friend."

"A male best friend." He says exaggerating the word 'male'.

I roll my eyes, now isn't the time for this. "Turn around right now!" I yell.

He puts the controller down and sighs. "Geez, calm down. I'm turning." He says. "You don't have t-" he freezes and his eyes widen as his gaze lands on Hayden.

Jase POV

I stand up, annoyed. I have no interest in meeting her friend.

"You don't have t-" my mouth automatically shuts itself as my gaze lands onto...me?

What the fuck?

Naline that bitch.

------------------------------------------