Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 24 - Panic Attack And My Best Friend Is Back.

Chapter 24 - Panic Attack And My Best Friend Is Back.

Angie POV

My breathing quickens and confusion clouds my mind. Maybe I'm seeing things. They're best friends, maybe it was someone else.

Another groan breaks me out of my thoughts. My head snaps up and I see Pete holding his head. Trying not to make any noise, I get up. I bite on my lip, stopping the whimper escaping my lips. I rub my back where the light switch had stabbed into the skin.

As I'm about to take a step forward, Pete's eyes snap to mine and I freeze. This is déjà vu, I've been in this situation before...with Alex. But Pete won't hurt me, right?

He cautiously gets up and as he gets higher off the ground, I prepare myself to run. I look from the door to him. He catches my gaze and shift himself to the right so that he's blocking my only way to the door.

My heartbeat quickens. I look around the room, searching for something that I can defend myself with. His sudden movement breaks me out of my search. I look up to find him moving closer to me. I start to panic, memories of Alex start flowing back into my head.

Pete stops in front of me and raises his hand. My eyes widen as I think that he's going to hit me. By heart starts so rapidly that I can hear it beating, my body starts burning as the tears cloud my eyes.

"No," I shake my head as I take a step back. "No, no, no. Please no." I trip on something again.

"Angie?" Pete asks me. I land on my butt.

I get more scared as he moves in closer. "No!" I scream. "Please, just please no." I cover my ears and rock myself back and forth.

Steven, where's Steven. I cry harder. I hear loud footsteps.

"Jase! Get over here!" Pete screams. But I don't care, I continue crying and rocking back and forth. My body continues to get hotter as memories of Alex keep flowing back into my head.

"Jase, hurry up!" He screams again.

Another pair of footsteps join in. This makes a more nervous. The footsteps get louder and I start panicking more.

"What happened?" Jase's voice sounds. I hear Pete mumble something but I couldn't make out the words.

Pair of shoes come into view. "Angie?" Hands touch me. I scream and move further back.

"No," I cry, "please no." I chant.

The hands don't let go, their grip only tightens. Hands cup my face but I shake them away.

"Angie." Says the voice gently. "Angie, look at me." Demands the voice.

I shake my head, scared to find out who the person is.

"Shit." Says a new voice.

The black shoes go away and are replaced my brown shoes. "Angie," says the new voice gently. "It's Steven, look at me."

My head snaps up. Steven? I look into Steven's hazel eyes and my eyes water once again. I move closer to him as I cry and put my arms around his neck.

"Steven," I cry. "I was so scared Steven." I mumble into his shoulder.

"Shh...it's ok, princess, I've got you now." He says softly.

I cry harder. "You always save me, Steven." I say.

"I'll always save you, I'm your big brother. It's my job." He says.

Stevens puts his hands under my knees and pick me up bridal style. I bury my head in the crook of his neck and try to calm myself down.

Steven carries me down the stairs. As he walks, the loud talking quiets down, but Steven doesn't stop. Soon the cold air hits me and then I'm back into the warmth.

Steven sets me down on something soft. Lifting my head up, I look around to find myself in my room. Steven back away but I tighten my grip around him and I shake my head.

"I'm going to get some tissue for you." He says gently.

Again, I get scared. "No!" I panic.

"Okay," he says. "I won't leave you, alright?" I nod.

He takes a seat beside me and pulls me onto his lap. Calming down, I look around to see everyone else with us in the room. I look at everyone in the room, no sign of Pete.

My eyes fall on Jase. "Jase..." I whisper.

Without a word Jase walks closer to me and I let him take me in his arms. I put my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around him. He sits on the bed and holds me.

We stay like this for a while. "What happened? You haven't had a panic attack since your parents got into a car accident." Says Steven, breaking the silence.

My grip around Jase tightens and I debate on what to say. Should I tell them? Pete is Jase's best friend and a good friend of Steven's. This will ruin their friendship, do I really want that?

I turn to my left to look at Steven when Pete catches my eyes. His face is hard and serious, I don't know what to do.

I look at Steven again and shake my head.

"You were there, Pete. What happened?" Jase speaks up.

Pete looks at me and then at Jase. "I don't know, man. She was fine one second and then panicking the next." He shakes his head and looks at me.

Jase and Steven both turn their head to me. From behind me, I feel the eyes of the rest of the crew. "I-I got scared." I say.

"Of what?" Asks Steven.

"Of the d-dark." This was partially true. Steven gives me a confused look. "When A-al-lex," I spit his name out. Just saying his name scares me. "When he took me, he blindfolded me and the dark scares me." I say feeling pathetic as I throw my head down and look at the floor.

I don't want I lie but Pete is his best friend and I'm just a girlfriend. So if Jase had pick make a choice, he'd probably pick Pete. That's understandable though. He's his best friend, and I don't want to do that.

Hands move hair out of my face and I look up to see Steven giving me a sad smile. "It's okay, he won't ever touch you again." He says softly.

I nod my head and smile back. From the corner of my eye, I see Pete watching and I shudder. Jase, beside me, notices and looks over to Pete and studies him. His eyes narrow for a moment before he looks away.

Steven's phone starts to ring. He looks at the phone hesitantly and looks at me. "It's okay, you can go now. I'm fine." I say.

He looks at me. "You sure?" I nod my head smile.

He gets up. "If anything happens, call me." He says to Jase and then leaves.

As soon as Steven leaves, the crew members crowd around me and attack me with questions.

"What happened?"

"Are you okay?"

"Was Alex there?"

"It's okay, we'll protect you." Pete's voice makes goosebumps rise on my arms and I tense up. My breathing stops as I stare at the floor with wide eyes.

"Do you want cookies?" Says Oscar. A laugh escapes me. You can always count on Oscar to make you laugh when you want to cry.

I look at him. "Oh Oscar, what will I do without you?" I ask him.

"Nothing, you'll die a Virgin." He says proudly.

We all laugh except Jase, who glares at Oscar.

Oh what would I do without any of them.

------------------------------------------

"So, why did you ask me to come here?" Asks the blond boy seated in front of me.

I scowl. "What, I can't call you over without a reason now?" I answer his question with a question.

"You know what I mean," he rolls his eyes. "Something probably happened, you were in such a hurry." He explains.

I bite my lip and guiltily look at the floor. I slowly lift my gaze and meet Quinton's narrowed eyes and look back down. Should I tell him? Of course I should tell him, he's my best friend! I play with my fingers and debate on what to say.

"Spit it out!" Says Quinton.

"Quinton..." I whine.

"Stop being a baby, or I'm leaving." He threatens.

"Fine, I'll tell you." I huff. Quinton smiles, "you're so mean to me." I complain.

"What's Blondie doing here?" I jump up in my seat.

I put my hand over my heart and turn around. "Jerk, you scared me!" I glare at Jase.

"Oops." He says with a bored expression. His eyes shift to Quinton and he glares at him. I look Quinton to find him glaring back at Jase. They both glare at each other without saying a word. I look from Quinton to Jase and sigh.

This is so awkward. I clear my throat. "Jase," I let out a small laugh. "This is Quinton." I point to Quinton.

"I know." He says. Another moment of silence passes. Jase, way to go to make it even more awkward.

"Okay." I say and turn to Quinton. "Quinton, this my boyfrien: Jase." I link my arm with Jase's.

"So I've heard." He says calmly.

"Damn straight you've heard. And you better see it too." Says Jase as the snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me tightly to his chest.

My face flushes. I struggle out of Jase's arms. I want my best friend and boyfriend to get along but by the looks of it, this is going to be hard.

"Come on you guys," I push Jase closer to Quinton. "Shake hands." I tell them.

Jase looks at me and raises his eyebrow while Quinton gives me a disgusted look.

I roll my eyes and force Quinton's hand forward. Jase stares at Quinton's hand like an idiot. I glare at Jase who rolls his eyes at me and motions his hand forward.

They both shake hands and I smile. "See?," I smile. "That wasn't so hard." I say.

They don't say anything, just stare at each other. Soon, the stare turns into a glare. I frown, they're not supposed to be glaring.

Movement catches my eyes and I stare at their clasped hands. They were red with tight grip and were violently shaking.

My eyes widen. "What are you two doing?" I Yell

I walk towards their clasped hand and try to break them apart. I put my right hand on Jase's wrist and my left hand on Quinton's wrist and yank. They don't let go.

This time I yank harder, no such luck. "Let go!" I scream, getting annoyed.

They both look at me, stare, and turn back to each other. I gap at them, how dare they ignore me? My head starts to throb as they hit a nerve.

Instead of stopping, they both move to the nearest table and set their clasped hands on top of the table. I get more annoyed when I realize that they're in arm wresting position.

They both glare at each other intensely as they arm wrestle.

So I do the only thing I can think of. I lift their clasped hands, bring it to my mouth and bite down...hard.

They both scream and break away from me, freeing their hands in the process. Satisfied with myself, I smile.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Asks Jase.

"Yeah lady, this is between us men, don't interfere." Says Quinton.

This hits a nerve again. "I'll show you both 'men'." I say curl my hand into a fist and lift it up in a threatening position.

I walk closer to Quinton. "Woah, woah, woah," he says getting nervous.

"Sit." I point to the chair. He does what I as him to do.

Then, I turn to Jase and point at the chair across from Quinton. "Sit." I tell him.

He lifts both his hands up in surrender and does what is asked of him.

I open my mouth to yell at them some more but Lexi cuts me off.

"Alright honey, soup is ready." She says happily sets a bowl of soup in front of Quinton and I. She senses the tension in the room.

"Okay, I'll be leaving now." She says awkwardly and walks away.

No! Don't leave me here with them.

"She was making soup?" Jase speaks up.

I turn to him. "Yup, Quinton likes soup. So I told her to make some soup." I tell him.

He scoffs. "You never tell her make me some soup." He says, jealous.

I smile. "I thought you don't like soup." I tease him.

He looks away and I smile wider.

"Who doesn't like soup?" Quinton snorts, entering the conversation.

Jase turns to him and smirks. "Your mom does-"

"Jase." I warn him. He scoffs again and turns away.

I sigh, this is going to be a long night.

Stupid Devil and stupid best friend.

---------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo....
My goal is to upload on Christmas.
And If I don't, I give you guys the permission to virtually slap me.
Don't slap too hard tho :P

Anyways....
I hope you guys liked the chapter.
Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think. :)