Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 25 - It's Christmas Night

Chapter 25 - It's Christmas Night.

Angie POV

This is the most awkward dinner I've ever had. I look up from my soup to Jase and Quinton. Jase has his head on his hand as it rests on the table. He narrows his eyes at Quinton and glares. Quinton glaring back.

"So Quinton," his eyes shift to mine and soften. "How was Mexico?" He smiles.

"Not bad, it's actually gorgeous near the cost lines." He says. I smile back.

I want to go to Mexico. I make a face as I look towards the left. Lucky loser. I look at Quinton again to find him laughing at me. I throw him a glare when I feel someone linking their hand in mine.

I look down at my hand to find it clasped with Jase's. I look at him but he's too busy glaring at Quinton. I roll my eyes and turn to Quinton.

"So..." I say.

"So..." He repeats.

"Well, Lexi spent a lot of time making that soup. How does it taste?" I ask him.

He smiles and looks down at his soup. He brings the spoon closer to his mouth.

From the corner of my eye, I see Jase smirk, but I ignore him. As the spoon gets closer to Quinton's mouth, Jase's smirk gets wider.

I narrow my eyes at him while he just goes me his 'I'm-just-an-innocent-child-look'. Innocent my foot! He's anything but innocent. He leans forward in anticipation as Quinton as about to drink the soup. He's up to something.

Three things happened at once: I get up to push the spoon away from Quinton but he drinks the soup and his eyes go wide. He screams and spits everything out as Jase lets out a loud laugh.

My eyes widen and I gasp.

"What the fuck?" He gets up and wipes his lips and looks frantically for something on the table when his eyes fall on the glass of water. Grabbing in glass, he brings it to his lips and gulps it down.

He slams the glass down on the table and narrows his eyes at Jase.

"You." He points to Jase.

Jase's eyes, mockingly, go wide and looks around behind himself and turn back to Quinton. "Me?" He says with an innocent voice.

"Yes, you." He says. "I know you're behind this." He says pointing to the bowl.

"Actually, I'm behind the table." Jase says slyly.

"Quit being a smartass." Quinton glares.

Jase slams his hands on the table and gets up. "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it, pretty boy?" He throws Quinton a glare.

Quinton jumps over the table and takes a step closer to Jase. "Look, I don't know what you have against me." He says. "But Angie is my best friend, we used to be the three musketeers but ever since we lost Norman, I'll be damned if someone takes another one of my best friend away." He says pointing at me.

I was going to stop them but Quinton's words stopped me. He doesn't like talking about Norman, it brings back a lot of memories. Memories the brings tears to our eyes.

"She's your girlfriend, and there's nothing I can do about that. I get it alright; she's all yours. Just don't try to stand in between our friendship." He says and without a word, walks away.

"Quinton!" I run after him. But he doesn't stop. God, I'm so stupid. I should have stopped this when I could have.

"Quinton, please wait!" He stops near his car and turns around.

I run towards him. "Quinton, I'm sorry. It's my fault. I'm sorry I reminded you of Norman." I apologize.

He smiles. "Naw, it's not your fault." He ruffles my hair. "He really likes you. I say you keep him." He laughs.

I laugh. "I wasn't planning on leaving him." I say. "Is this the last time I see you?" I ask him.

"Yes. I have a photo shoot back in Mexico." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Quinton..." I whine as tears form my eyes.

His laugh reaches my ears. "You're still a baby." He says as he puts his arms around me.

"You're leaving me again." I cry.

"I'm not leaving you, dork. I'll be back soon." He promises.

"You better be." I threaten.

He laughs and opens the door to his car and gets in. "Bye." He says. "You should go talk to him." He says motioning towards the mansion.

I nod. "Call me when you get to Mexico and I'll call you after." I promise.

We all have our good times. But you should always remember that all good times come to an end. Having Quinton here was awesome. He's my bestfriend. He's arrogant, obnoxious and rude but once you get to know him, he's the nicest guy you will ever meet.

The good moments just ended. I turn around and all the anger fills me.

I walk into the mansion to find Jase watching tv. I walk towards the couch and stand in front of him, blocking his view.

He looks at me like nothing happened. "Why did you do that?" I demand.

He shrugs. "It was his last day here. He wanted to spend it together." I yell at him.

"He'll come back." Says Jase casually.

"Yeah, in like 3 months!"

"And that's my fault?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"It's not your fault but you didn't have to do all that. He's done nothing to you, but you made him leave. He's my best friend." I start to cry again.

"Stop crying, he'll come back. Girls are so weird." He says with a bored tone.

Anger swells up inside me again. "Nevermind! It's useless talking to you, you never listen anyway!" God I really hope I'm getting on his nerves as much as he's getting on mine.

"Yeah, yeah." His bored tone doesn't help my anger.

"I'm leaving then." I say as I stomp my foot.

"I doubt it." He calls back. My mouth drops, that jerk! I'm leaving alright. And I won't be talking to him, see if he likes that.

I stomp my foot one last time and stubbornly turn around and walk away.

Who does he think he is?

Stupid, stupid devil.

------------------------------------------

The next morning, I stand in my 'neighbors' living room and wait for Stacey to come down.

I debate on If I should wake Jase up or not. No, I'd rather not. Ignorance it is. Hearing shuffling, I look up to find Stacey coming down the stair and I smile. She smiles back. She walks over to me and stands beside me. When she doesn't move, I give her a weird look.

"Aren't we going?" I ask her.

"Oh." She says. "I thought we were going to wait for Jase." She says and gives me a look that said 'spill'.

"Forget him." I say and turn to walk away before she can say anything.

She catches up to me, out of breath. "First couple fight?" She asks me with a smile.

I nod my head and look at her.

"What happened?"

I open my mouth to answer.

Jase POV

My eyes automatically open and I'm not tired. That's not right. I narrow my eyes at the ceiling. Normally, there's a fiery brunette in my room trying to wake me up.

I groan in annoyance and roll over to look at the clock. 1:47pm. I'm late. I roll out of bed and head to the closet. Opening the door, I randomly pull out a shirt and a pair of jeans.

I make anything look good, and this is the part when Angie would throw me a lethal glare. Speaking of Angie, where is my brunette?

After taking a quick shower, I put on my jacket and head down to the garage. Taking the keys to the car, I open the door and take a seat. I turn on the radio and pull out of the drive way.

Parking in the school's parking lot, I get out the car and head towards the entrance. I sign in and head to math class that I have with Stacey.

I open the door and everyone automatically look at me. The teacher gives me a stern look but says nothing. I look over at my seat beside Stacey and start walking.

Stacey doesn't look at me as I take a seat beside her. She bites her lip and I smirk. I know she wants to say something but she wants me to start the conversation. She obviously knows what happened yesterday. Being a stubborn bastard I am, I remain silent. Stacey pulls out a sheet of line papers and starts to furiously scribble on it and hands it to me.

I raise my eyebrow and take a look at the paper.

'Why did you do that?' It read. I turn to her and give her an innocent look. She rolls her eyes and snatches the paper back. After scribbling on the paper again, she hands it back to me.

'You know what I'm talking about.' I give her my innocent look Again and she glares at me.

She pulls me out of class as the bell rings. "Why did you do that?" She asks furiously.

I open my mouth, "No excuses." She cuts me off.

I look away and mumble a response.

"What? I didn't hear you." She says.

"I said: he pisses me off." I repeat myself.

"He's her best friend." She says slyly.

"A 'male' best friend." I say.

A hand smacks me on the back of my head but I don't say anything. Everyone knows that Stacey can get away with it.

I rub the back of my head and glare at her. "Don't glare at me, you know that you deserved it." She glares back.

"Whatever." I say harshly.

"You better make it up to her or you'll have to face me." She threatens.

"Who's side are you on? You're my sister." I say emphasizing the word 'my'.

"What you did was wrong. Now fix it or you'll be spending Christmas without your girlfriend." She threatens me one last time before she turns around and walks away.

'You'll be spending Christmas without your girlfriend.' The words echo through my brain. I sling the duffel bag over my shoulder, yea right! I'm not spending it alone.

----------------------------------------------

Angie POV

I put my bag on the carpet and fall on the bed. I feel so tired even though I didn't do anything tiring today. Maybe I should just go talk to him. No. He's used to getting his way, he's probably expecting me to come talk to him first. I sigh and relax into the mattress.

My body tenses when I hear a knock on my window. I look up and debate on whether I should go take a look or not. The knock comes again. I get up and cautiously make my way towards the window.

My expression turns from cautious to confused when I see Jase outside the window. What is he doing here?

I unlock the window and lift it up. Just as I lift it up, I hear thunder and rain starts to pour down. What? I look up at the sky to find it sunny and bright.

I look at Jase confused and he only smiles at me. My eyes widen when I look at his clothes, he's getting wet.

"I'm sorry." His words break me out of my thoughts.

I look up at him. "What?" I ask him dumbfounded.

"I said: I'm sorry." He repeats himself.

I don't say anything, just look at him. He scratched the back of his head when I don't say anything.

"What do you want me to say?" He asks me. "I already said sorry."

"Apologize to Quinton." I say simply.

His mouth drops open. "Say sorry," he says slowly. "To what's-his-face?" He asks me.

"His name is 'Quinton'" I say through gritted teeth.

"I don't care what his name is." He says. "I don't like him and I'm not apologizing to him." He says with a glare.

"Then leave." I say.

The rain stops and the thunder turns into barks. Jase looks down at the bushes and I follow his gaze. I narrow my eyes and they widen when I see a silver boom box. Jase kicks the boom box and then barking gets louder.

"Jase?" Comes Oscar's voice from above and I look up at the sky.

"What?!" Jase yells back.

"The water is done." He says in a timid voice.

"Didn't I tell you to fill the tank all the way?" He accuses.

"There's people dying in Africa." He defends himself.

"When the fuck did you start caring about people in Africa?" He screams.

The barking turns into purring and Jase looks at the boom box. He kicks the boom box and looks up. "Your boom box sucks too!" He screams.

"I'm sorry!"

I just simply close the window and lean against it and allow myself to slide down until my butt touches the ground.

Jase knocks on my window but I ignore him. I lay my head on my knees and cry my stress and worries away.

"Angie?" His voice comes from outside the window. I ignore him and let the tears fall.

His knocks come again and again and again. But I ignore him and his calls. Eventually, he gives up. I slowly drift off to sleep as the tears on my cheek start to dry.

-----------------------------------------------

It's been four days since I've been avoiding Jase and I plan on keeping it that way for a bit longer.

"Come on, Angie!" Stacey grabs my hand and pulls me towards the mall.

I look up at her and smile at her excitement. We are currently at the mall, Christmas shopping. Stacey wanted me to tag along with her and I couldn't be more happier.

After four hours of shopping we had bought everyone gifts. Everyone's except Jase's. I tried looking for his gift but I couldn't exactly find something quite 'Jase'.

I wait outside Aldo as Stacey stands in line to buy the 'sexy-ass-red-heels'.

I look around myself, thinking about what to buy Jase. I don't want to buy him clothing, what If he doesn't like it? And I don't know what kind of jewelry he wears. Maybe I'm just scared of him not liking the gift.

"Oh my god! They had additional 50% off on them!" Stacey squeals.

I laugh at her. She links her arm around mine as we walk forward.

"Did you find something for Jase?" She asks me.

"No, I just don't know what to buy him." I say, defeated.

We continue walking till we reach the exit. I freeze causing Stacey to stop with me. I look behind me and run towards the store that I has just passed.

I look into the store through the window at the silver bracelet. I enter the store walk towards the table with the bracelet and stare at it.

It was silver in color with a skull in the middle with a dragon going around the ring.

"It's pretty." Says Stacey from behind me.

"It is." I Agree. "Do you think Jase will like it?"

"I think he'll love it." She says.

I pick a bracelet in the the black and silver and take it to the cashier.

"$56.50" says the girl.

I hand her Stevens credit card and take the bracelet from her. I Look at it and smile. I really hope that he likes it. Taking back the card, Stacey and I make our way out the store towards the car.

Taking a seat in the car, I hold the wrapped box close to my heart. Christmas is tomorrow, I have to talk to him. He's been trying to talk to from the past couple of days but I ignored him. I have to let it go.

"You guys should make up now." Stacey breaks me out Of my thoughts.

I nod. "I know, I'll talk to him." I tell her.

"Good. You should before he gets tired and gives up." She says.

My heartbeat quicken, before he gets tired and gives up? I should talk to him as soon as I get home.

Stacey pulls into the drive way and I get out to take out the gifts from the back. Together, Stacey and I carry the wrapped gifts inside.

The boys look at us as we enter. Oscar's face lights up when he spots the box that has his name on it.

He walks over to me. "Can I open it?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Tomorrow." His face falls.

"Can you, at least, tell me what is in it?" He asks with a hopeful expression.

"Tomorrow." I repeat myself. His falls again. I laugh and put the gifts down.

I leave Stacey's house and walk towards mine. Even though I already bought Jase a present, I still want to make him something. Something that will remind him of me.

Walking into my room, I lock the door behind me. I walk to my bed and take out the hidden bad underneath it. I open the bag to reveal a mitten making kit.

I take out the instruction manual and stare at it. How hard can this be? Then I think of possible reactions that Jase might have when he sees the mitts.

Reaction 1

I stand in Jase's living room near the Christmas with Jase standing in front of me. I look at him and he smiles.

He looks at the bag in my hand. "Is that for me?" He says as a blush forms on his cheeks.

I blush and swing on my feet as I nod my head. Jase takes the bag from my hand and opens it.

"Mitts." His voice is filled with happiness. "Now my hands will never freeze in winter. Baby, they're beautiful!" He says and pick me up and swings me around.

*end of fantasy*

I blush and smile like an idiot. I put my hands on my cheek to cover my blush. Will he really like them?

Reaction 2

I stand in Jase's living room near the Christmas with Jase standing in front of me. I look at him and he smiles.

He looks at the bag in my hand. "Is that for me?" He says as a blush forms on his cheeks.

I blush and swing on my feet as I nod my head. Jase takes the bag from my hand and opens it.

"Mitts." His voice is filled with happiness. I blush harder.

"Where is the thumb?" He asks me.

My head snaps up and I see Jase holding up the mitts without a thumb. "Noooooo!" I scream.

*end of fantasy*

My eyes widen. I quickly take a pen and write 'knit thumbs!' On the manual. This has to be perfect! I can't make any mistakes.

Reaction 3

I stand in Jase's living room near the Christmas with Jase standing in front of me. I look at him and he smiles.

He looks at the bag in my hand. "Is that for me?" He says as a blush forms on his cheeks.

I blush and swing on my feet as I nod my head. Jase takes the bag from my hand and opens it.

"Mitts." His voice is filled with happiness. I blush harder.

"They're too small." My eyes widen as I look at the mitts on his hands.

They're too small and won't fit his whole hand. "Nooooo!" I scream.

*end of fantasy*

No, no, no! Pick up the pen and again and write 'make the right size' on the instructions manual.

I take deep breaths and sit on the bed. I read the instructions carefully and knit as it said. I get happier with every right thing I do. How hard can this be?

This is soo hard! I've been sitting here for 47 minutes and I somehow managed to get tangled in the wool.

"Steven!" I scream. No response.

"Steven!" I scream again. No response again.

"Steven!!" I scream on the top of my lungs.

"What?!" He screams back.

"Come help me!" I demand him.

"Why should I?"

"Steven!" I warn.

"I'm coming, chill." He yells.

A minute later, the door knob jiggles. "It's locked." He says over the door.

"Unlock it." I say.

He finally opens the door. "What do you wa-" he cuts himself off when he looks at the state I'm in.

He starts laughing while I just pout. "Steven..." I whine.

He laughs louder and I stick my bottom lip out further. "Ok, ok I'm done. How can I help you?" He asks me.

"Get me out of here, please?" I ask him nicely.

He starts to laugh again. I whine again and he finally stops. He walks over to me and starts to unwrap the wool from around me.

When he's finally done, he takes a seat beside me. He looks at the mitten kit. "Are you making this for Jase?" He asks me, picking up the package.

I nod my head. "You're so old fashioned." He chuckles. I look at the wool on my lap and frown. "But I'm sure he'll like it."

I look up. "You think so?" I ask him.

"I know so." He smiles at me as ruffles my hair. He gets up and walks towards the door.

He stops, "good luck." He says to me and walks away.

I frown at the wool and pick it up again. I'm not giving up so easily on you wool. I sigh and get started again.

After another hour of knitting, I'm finally done. I look at the mittens and smile with satisfaction. I take the mittens and put them in the brown paper bag. I set the bag on the dresser where I can see it. I have to remember to take his downstairs.

I look around the room as the phone starts to ring. I walk over to the bed and look at the caller ID.

It's Stacey.

"Hello." I say.

"Get your ass down here. The guys left for the gym. I need you to help me with the Christmas tree." She says.

"Alright, I'll be right there." I say and hang up.

I take the brown paper bag and run downstairs. Exiting the house, I walk towards Stacey's house.

My eyes fall on Jase as I enter. I walk towards him

as he comes down the stairs.

"Jas-" I cut myself off as he walks pass me and out of the living room.

I stand there like an idiot and let everything sink in. I deserved that, it's been four days. I've ignored him every time that he tried to talk to me. Not only did I put myself in a bad mood, I probably ruined his past four days too.

Someone puts their hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Stacey looking at me. I smile sadly, "Lets decorate the Christmas tree." I say.

Stacey and I take out the ornaments from the bag start to unwrap them from the box.

They're hot pink. I check all the ornament boxes; they're all pink.

I look at Stacey. "The ornaments are all pink." I say to her.

She looks at me. "I know! Isn't it awesome?" She says excitedly.

I laugh nervously and get back to work. I doubt the boys are going to like this.

"So, where is the Christmas tree?" I ask her.

She points to the right corner of the room. My mouth drops when I look at the Christmas tree. It was baby pink.

"Isn't it gorgeous?" She asks me.

I laugh nervously again and mumble a 'yeah'.

The boys are really not going to like this.

"We're going to give the gifts at 12am." She says.

"You guys don't open them in the morning?" I ask her.

"No, always at 12am. It's like a tradition you can say." She explains.

I nod my head and look at the brown papers bad beside the bracelet box near the tree.

"Well, lets get started." She says and gets up.

I smile and get up too. We pick up the ornaments and carry them over to the standing tree. Stacey gets the ladder and sets it up.

I look at the clock: 8:37pm. We can get this done. Setting the ornaments beside the tree, I make a window with my hands and picture the tree.

I lick my lips and Stacey bumps her shoulder with mine. I look at her. "Less looking, more working." She says.

I laugh and bump my shoulder with hers. I decorate the top of the tree while Stacey decorates the bottom. Climbing higher up on the ladder, I set the big golden star on top.

I climb down and walk away from the tree to look at it from afar. I smile. It looks really pretty....and pink.

"Turned out pretty, huh?" Stacey asks me.

We hear voices behind us and I smile, the boys are back.

"It's so bright!" I hear Oscar's voice. I laugh while Stacey glares.

"Where are my sunglasses?!" Yells Fraizer.

Everyone starts laughing. Stacey's glare sharpens. Andy stops laughing when he notices his girlfriend's glare. He coughs and elbows Oscar.

"It's, it's really....bright." He says, his face turns serious. "A-and gorgeous." He stutters at Stacey's glare.

"It really is gorgeous." I say to Stacey.

She frowns. "You're just trying to make me feel better." She says.

"No." I disagree. "A Christmas tree should bring out the feeling of happiness. And when I look at the tree, it makes me happy." I explain as I smile.

"Wow," says Oscar. "That was so classy. Didn't know you were so old, Angie." He laughs.

My face flames up as it reddens.

"Woah, woah, woah. What the fuck is this?" I turn to see Jase entering with Hayden by his side.

"Is it pretty?" Stacey asks.

"It's pink." Says Jase slyly.

Stacey frowns again. "I think it's really pretty." Hayden tries to make Stacey feel better.

"Really?" She asks.

He clears his throat. "Yeah. It's really bright and pink and Christmassy." He says.

"Hayden you're the best!" She says and hugs Hayden.

"Woah, what happened here?" We all look at Steven and Romaine as they enter with their hands filled with wrapped presents.

"Why are you guys so mean to my Christmas tree?" She whines.

We all laugh at Stacey as she pouts. I looks at the clock 11:43pm.

The doorbell rings and soon Hayden and Jase bring boxes of pizza and set them on the table.

"Dinner's ready!" They yell.

We all gather around the table and grab a slice of pizza. We talk about our day as we watch tv. The whole time I look at Jase, he doesn't look at me. I look away and stare at my slice of pizza. I sigh. Well this sucks.

The ringing of the big grandfather clock breaks me out of my thoughts.

Everyone jumps up and scream as they run to each other and wish each other.

Stacey puts her arms around me. "Merry Christmas, Angie!" She laughs. I laugh and wish her a merry Christmas.

I go around and wish everyone and keep an eye on Jase at the same time, making sure that he doesn't disappear.

I walk towards Hayden and smiles and opens his arms. I hug Hayden, "Merry Christmas, Hayden!" I wish him with a smile.

"Merry Christmas, Angie." He laughs.

I look behind him but I don't see Jase. I look around the room but I don't see him. Looking around the room once again, I spot him exiting the house and I panic. I run towards the Christmas tree and pick up the brown paper bag and the bracelet box and I put them I'm my bag and run after Jase.

When I exit the house, I don't see Jase anywhere. I look to left and right but I don't see him. Jase, where are you?

I feel the phone in my pocket vibrate. I take out the phone to see a text from Jase.

'Meet me on the roof.' It read.

I smile and run to the backyard and take staircase to the roof. I run up the stair as my lungs feel as if they're set on fire, but I don't stop. I can't stop. I run until I reach the last step.

My breath catches in my throat when I look at what's in front of me.

The roof has been decorated with gorgeous bright lights and baby blue ornaments. There are lights in the shape of a Christmas tree on the floor with Jase standing in the middle of it.

I look around myself as I walk towards Jase. I step into the Christmas tree and look at Jase.

"Did you do all this?" I ask him with wide eyes.

"Yeah." He says

"For me?" I ask.

"For you." He answers.

He winks at me and I blush. I look at my boots as I debate on what to say.

"The Devil never really likes Christmas, the season of happiness. It's always been too bright for me, too happy. I don't like being happy because with smile come tears." He says.

I listen to his words. I like it when he opens up, it shows that he's trying.

"Maybe it's just an excuse cover up the loneliness. I've never been able to pin that feeling. Then you came around and turned everything upside down. You made me angry, made me jealous, you made laugh and most of all you made me want to be happy. " he says.

I bite my lip and tears cloud my vision. Don't let them fall Angie!

"You came and shaped a circle of happiness and I want to stay in that circle forever. For the first time in this season of happiness, the Devil feels happy." He laughs.

He reveals his hands. He is holding a feather white Christmas tree with blue ornaments and a golden star on top. My eyes widen.

He pushes he Christmas tree in front of me. "It's for you. Stacey said that you'd like it if I made you something rather than buying it." He says.

The tears in my eyes start to fall as I look at him and the tree. His eyes widen for a moment and he frowns.

"Is it really that bad?" He asks and examines the tree. "I think it's pretty decent loo-"

I throw my hands around him and cut him off with my lips. I pull away and look at him.

"I take that as you like it." He says.

"I love it." I smile.

I take off my bag and open it. I take out the brown paper bag and the bracelet box. I hand him the box first.

"For you." I say as I hand it to him.

He smirks and rips off the wrapping. He takes out the bracelet and smiles. "It's my type." He says.

My smile brightens. "You like it?" I squeal.

He nods and I jump up and down.

"What about that bag?" He motions to the brown paper bag.

I hand him the bag. "This is for you too." I say.

"Another present?" He asks. He takes the bag and takes out the mitts. "Mitts. People still make these by hand?" He laughs.

My face flames up as I pout. I snatch them away from his hands. "It's okay if you don't want them." I mumble.

He snatches them back. "Who said that I didn't want them?" He says as he tries them on.

I smile as he puts them on.

"There are thumbs." I say relieved.

"There are thumbs." He agrees as be holds up his hands.

"They're not small!" I say as I get excited.

"They're not small." He says with an amused expression. "But there's a huge hole in the right mitt." He says and he hold up his right hand and turns it around to reveal a hole.

My says widen. "What?!" I scream.

I pull off the mitt from his right hand and stare at the hole. "This can't be happening!" I whine.

Jase laughs and puts his arms around me. "I'm sure you can fix it." He says.

"I'll fix it." I promise.

"Does this mean that I'm forgiven?" He asks.

"Maybe." I tease him.

He groans. "Come on, I'll apologize to what's-his-face." He says.

"Quinton." I tell him.

"Close enough." I hit his chest.

"I was joking." He laughs. "Come on, everyone is probably waiting for us."

I pick up the Christmas tree and follow behind him with a smile on my face.

This night just turned perfect.

------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
I hope you guys liked the chapter and i hope you guys got awesome presents.
i know i did!
anyways enjoy....
and let mme hear some of your thoughts
COMMENT!!!!