Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 3 - Official Introduction.

Angie POV

Falling For The BadBoy

Chapter 3 - Official Introduction

The school is pretty big and very rich by the looks of it. It's a little bit more than your average high school. The art department had 4 studios, the math and science classes had smart boards, and the gyms were huge along with a separate swimming pool room and a weight room. The science classrooms and the science lab rooms were separate, not mixed together. The library was the size of a banquet hall with tons of books.

It's cool how this school looks so average a boring from the outside, but it's everything but that on the inside. WestWinds High School.

Stacey and I walk down the artistically painted hallway, "Next stop: the cafeteria." She says to me as she turns to face me "I know you haven't had the greatest first impression of my brother, but he's a good guy."

I snort, what could possibly be so good about him? "And why do you say that?" I ask her, returning her smile.

She frowns, "I know he is arrogant and acts as if nothing else matters and can be very harsh," I turn to her, giving her my undivided attention "but truth is, behind that badass face and harsh words, he's sensitive as a rose."

Now I laugh, "Sensitive? Your brother? Yeah right!" He's anything but sensitive. And rose? Please don't compare. That 'I-Dare-You-To-Mess-With-Me' look on his face, now that's not sensitive.

We both face forward and enter the cafeteria. Everyone stops as we enter and stare at us. I guess Ashley was right, they do rule the school. People greet Stacey as she passes by and stare at me with confused looks on their faces.

"That's her, Angie."

"She's the one Jase wanted to sit next to."

"What's in her that's not in me?"

"She's probably a whore too, one of many"

I hear the whispers as I walk by, but I say nothing. I don't care about what other people think about me, though it does anger me that just by sitting next to devil, I'm being referred to as a whore.

We silently approach the table where the devil and his minions are seated. Jase, as always, is seated on the chair with his feet on the table, with an open bag of chips on his lap.

They look up as we approach the table. The hot blonde, that sat behind Jase and I during science class, smirks as he sees me and elbows Jase. Jase looks up and glares when he spots me, but his gaze softens when he notices Stacey beside me. Guess he really cares for his sister.

Jase's gaze falls back on me, "What is she doing here?" he asks Stacey, his gaze still on me.

Stacey puts one hand on the table, leaning, and puts other on her hip and gives Jase a pointed look, "why is there a problem your highness?"

Jase glares at his sister "no there isn't and don't call me that" he says to her, then turns towards me and smirks "I guess she's not that bad, after all, shell keep us entertained."

Sensitive my butt! He's a devil. Only if I could strangle him, yeah that's really tempting. He begs me to stop, "Stop Angie, please spare me. ill never bother you again" he says as he kneels before me begging for my forgiveness, "please, you win. Spare me!"

Hahahaha. Muhahaha. Now that would be life.

"What's with the creepy smile dork?" Jase asks me, breaking me out of me thoughts. I didn't realize I was smiling until Jase pointed it out, "what? Are you plotting my murder?"

Actually yes I am, of course I didn't say this out loud. I then realized that everyone on the table were staring at me including Stacey. I feel the heat rushing to my face. OMG this is so embarrassing. Angie youre such an idiot.

I look at Stacey for help, "Okay! Never mind that. Let's welcome Angie, she's my friend therefore she's yours as well," she turns towards Jase, "which means you don't bully her, and you don't bother her. And don't, I repeat DON'T you assholes dare threaten her. Am I understood?"

They all nod like idiots, scared, all of them except Jase of course.

Stacey turns towards me and smiles, "guys this is Angie and Angie these are my boys." They all smile at me. They look less threatening when they're smiling.

"That," she points towards the boy with blonde, he looks built as if he works out every day, "is Oscar". The boy smiles at me, "how ya doing?". Oscar has blonde messy hair. He's wearing slightly baggy blue jeans with a white shirt that shows off his defines muscles. He, I can guess, is the play boy of the group.

"And that's Dylan, Pete, Tyler, Adrian and Fraizer who's Oscars brother and of course youve already met my brother, Jase"

Dylan was also fit like Oscar, he had black curly hair, with a sweet chocolate boy smile. "Hey, welcome to WestWinds." I squeal in my head, he's soo cute!

Pete had short brown hair; he was dressed smart, with a cute smile. "Hi." Pete says and smiles at me, which I happily return. Aah he's the cute smart one.

Tyler was more built than Dylan and Pete, but not as built as Jase, Oscar and Fraizer. He was wearing Khaki skinny jeans with a lavender v-neck shirt. "Hey babe."OMG his voice is so deep, and he's hot! This is like every girls dream surrounded by hot guy, minus the devil.

Next is Adrian, who has brown messy surfer hair. He is wearing black pants with a red hoodie. "Hey there." He says to me. I say 'hi' back. Why are all these boys so cute and perfect?

Fraizer had light brown hair unlike Oscar who has blonde hair. Fraizer is also built, looks like all these boys work out. Fraizer nods at me and I smile back.

Next: the Devil named Jase. Jase has black messy hair that fall into his green eyes. He was wearning grey sweats with a tight black v-neck shirt and a brown leather jacket on top. Even though he is a devil, I must admit he is hot.

Green eyes? I swear to god his eyes were sea blue this morning. Twilight much? "Weren't your eyes blue?" I ask him

Oscar elbows him, the points at me, "Oh you're taking to me" he states, "yeah, ughh my eyes turn blue when they're exposed to natural light, and other than that they're green." He shrugs as he tells me. that makes sense. There are not windows in the cafeteria , therefore no natural sunlight. No wonder he has green eyes.

I look at him amazed, "That is soo cool!" I say to him, complementing his eyes. He mutters "thanks."

A boy with short black hair approaches the table and wraps his arms around Stacey, causing her to smile. She looks at me, "this angie, is my wonderfully boyfriend Andy." She tells me with a huge smile on her face.

Awe they're so cute! I smile at them, "OMG hes adorable, you are so cute!" i voice my thoughts. Stacey beams at me. "arent we?"

I take a seat beside Stacey, Jase hands me a bag of chips, which I gladly accept. "So Angie, where are you from?" I look up at Oscar, "I'm originally from Toronto, I just recently moved here." I tell him.

"What brings you here to Edmonton then?" Tyler asks me. "Enough Tyler." Stacey scolds him. This brings back bad memories, memories that I didn't want to remember, memories that I've been trying to escape, but I know I never will. My head drops; I can feel everyone's eyes on me, the tears burn my eyes.

"It's ok," I say to Stacey, and then I face all of them, "I moved to Edmonton because my parents passed away and I needed a guardian. My aunt lives here and I'm living with her." No one says anything, then the bell rings signalling that the lunch had ended. We all get up

"Wait Angie" i turn around and come face-to-face with Andy, "Stacey told me you had gym next. I have gym too. Lets walk together." I smile at him in appreciation. Andy seems like a good guy. "Alright lets go"

At gym we played dodge ball, luckily I was on Andy's team. I was shamelessly hiding behind Andy the whole time, he didn't seem to mind. It wasn't bad, at least i knew someone. Andy introduced me to some of the boys, while the girls were unfriendly; they all glared and sneered at me.

I'm currently walking to baking class, hopefully I know someone there. As i enter the class, my eyes glance over the whole class searching for anyone i know. My eyes landed on Tyler, he was looking at me and smiles. I smiled back and approached him.

"Mind if I sit here?" I ask him, his elbows were on the table, his head in his hands. "I don't mind at all. I'm actually glad you came. These girls were freaking me out" i look at all the girls, some were pulling their tops down and giving Tyler a seductive smiles.

I laugh out loud, " Awe poor Tylerbear." I continue laughing, he pouts, "It's not funny. And TylerBear?" I frown, and he laughs, "don't worry, I like it." He tells me. "Good, because I'm sticking to TylerBear." I smile at him.

The classroom is big. The left side of the class has tables in pairs, I was sitting next to Tyler. The right side of the room had a kitchen, with a big rectangular wooden table in the middle, ovens, microwaves, stoves, fridge and a freezer and other appliances. Suddenly a thought strikes me.

I turn to Tyler in a flash, which scares Tyler. He jumps in his stool and throws his hands up in surrender. I laugh at him, "Chill, I'm not going to hurt you." He relaxes when he hears me say this and lets out a breath. "I was just wondering, what is a muscular guy like you doing in a baking class, not that I'm being judgemental or anything." I ask him

He looks at me wearily, and scratches the back of his head, "Not really a big reason, my mom loves baking. I used to bake with her all the time, still do. I just love baking." I smile at him. Not all guys admit this. "And of course a lot of people would think that I'm gay because I like baking," I frown at this, "Which of course I am" he finishes.

I gasp, "OMG really!" I shout and stand up. "Yes really. Is that a problem?" he looks at me doubtfully.

"Are you kidding me? No! That is soo cool. I've always wanted a gay friend." Everyone is looking at me like I've grown two heads. I don't care, this is so cool! "omg, can I like hug you? Wait, you're not like one of those gay guys that feel uncomfortable hugging girls right?" I ask him bewildered. He laughs, "Lucky for you I'm not." He opens his arms for me and I launch myself into them.

I squeal out loud causing Tyler to laugh even louder. Everyone is still staring at us. The teacher clears her throat, "I think that's enough for one day, now everyone let's begin!".

For the rest of class we introduced ourselves and baked brownies. Turns out Tyler and I will be partners for the rest of the semester. We laughed and told each other about ourselves. The bell finally rang and i made my way towards the locker, Tyler escorted me.

I walked towards the school exit with my bag on my left shoulder and a brownie in my right hand. Steven is supposed to pick me up, hopefully he remembered.

Steven is my cousin, he's really rich. He owns a constuction company in Canada, and he is a successful businessman. He's also very smart. He graduated high school at the age of 16, and graduated university at the at of 20. He then opened his own business. Which is why I'm currently living in a mansion with him and my aunt. He's currently 24 years old. He has alot of contact, he pretty much knows everyone.

I walk out the doors and searched the lot. I spot a black Lamborghini, yeah that's definitely Steven. He was talking to someone.

I start walking towards him and notice that he was talking to the devil. You've got to be kidding me. Why is he everywhere? He knows everyone, even Steven.

"Why are you talking to him?" I ask Steven as I approach him. He Turns to me surprised, "whoa didn't see you coming." He says to me. I mumble a sorry. I narrow my eyes at the devil. Is he up to something?

"He's my friends of course ill talk to him." Steven answers my question, he turns to Jase "You coming? Let's go" Steven says to Jase.

Hold on cousin, "Let's go? You coming? Why is he coming? Where is he coming to? Why are you inviting him? Why do you know him? Huh? Answer me! Huuuh?" I blast Steven with questions. Like what is the meaning of this? Why is the devil invited?

Steven looks at me, his mouth open "I-uh-that-he-um...wait! Why are you asking me these questions huh?" he points at me, "it's my house, I can invite whoever I want. You're not the boss of me." he huffs. "Besides we're neighbors." He states matter-of-factly.

My mouth was hung open the whole time as I stared at both Jase and Steven walk to their cars. "Are you coming or what?" Steven shouts from his car. Of course I'm coming jerk, not like I have a choice anyways.

I walk towards the lamorghini, open the door and take a seat beside Steven. Just then, Jase's car stops beside my window, his window scrolls down, he looks at me, smirks and drives off.

Just my luck

GREAT, note the sarcasm.

Stupid Devil.

________________________________________________________________________________________