Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 6 - Blurted Confession.

Angie POV

Chapter 6 - Blurted Confession.

Steven slams the door shut, "go change your clothes and meet me in the study. We have a lot to talk about." he tells me sternly and turns around to leave.

I walk to my closet and pick up my night gown. I know I should be scared right now, really scared. But I'm not I don't know why. Maybe it's because he wouldn't meet my eyes when he tried to ...rape me. The word feels weird rolling off my lips.

I walk to Steven's study. When I enter, Steven is already there with Stacey, Oscar and Tyler. Everyone looks at me when I enter.

Steven opens his arms to me when he sees me. I run into his arms. "tell me what happened." he asks more like orders me.

"it happened too quickly. He was supposed to be tutoring me but he refused. But then he said he'd do it if I get naked with him. ". Steven's grip tightens on me. "I tried to run away then he tried to ugh you know, that." I say snuggling deeper in his chest.

"I'm sorry Angie. I don't know what's wrong with Jase. He's never done anything like this before." I turn around to face Stacey, still in Steven's arms. She had a sad look on her face.

"he said he wasn't going to actually rape me. He was just trying to scare me." I tell Stacey.

"Thats no excuse." says Steven. He's been quiet for most of the time. Steven's angry when he's quiet. "what he did was wrong. Angie stay away from him. Don't talk to him. Don't go near him if no one else is there." Steven tells me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe he did that!" Stacey says to me, pacing around my room. "it doesn't make any sense. That's just not Jase."

I know it isn't. I saw his eyes change. I had told him that he wasn't the Jase Stacey talks about. They turned sad, as if he realized what he was doing. That's it. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow.

I know, I know I'm crazy. He tried to rape me. But for some reason, I'm not scared to face him. Stacey's still babbling in the background. I ignore her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seen Jase since we got to school. Steven had dropped me off and told me to stay away from Jase. He's usually roaming the hallways like he owns them. Where is he? He hadn't showed up to science either. If anything I should be ignoring him not the other way around.

I give up. School has ended. He skipped science. I didn't see him at lunch. I asked the boys but they refused to tell me, saying that Steven has told them to keep Jase and I apart. This is stupid. They make us sound like Romeo and Juliet.

"Angie." I hear my name behind me. I turn around to find Jase standing behind me.

I smile at him. He raises his eyebrow. Oh right. He tried to rape me I shouldn't be smiling.

"The crew told me that you were looking for me." he says. I nod my head. Jase sighs. "you know you're crazy. Looking for the guy that tried to rape you." again I nod my head.

"You're not a bad guy." I tell him honestly. "I wish you hadn't done what you did" I say to him sadly. "And I also know that your not like that. Not everyone is fooled with your tough face. I saw it in your eyes when you tried to rape me. You couldn't even look at me in the eyes while you were doing it." his facial expression changes from surprised to sad.

"I also know that you wouldn't rape a girl. Not after you found your sister. Your method was wrong but no matter what I'm not staying away from you. I don't care what you do. Do you know why?" I ask him.

He has confusion written all over his face, "why?" he asks me.

"because. I...like you." I shocked myself by saying this. "well no really really like you. But you know, I'm starting to like you. Like one of those 4 out of 10 likes. Just don't get ahead of yourself. I'm not hopelessly in love with you. And I'm sure I'll never be." I see a smile forming on Jase's lips as I say this. Angie stop babbling! You're making a fool out of yourself.

"I don't even like you that much. I mean I wouldn't want to get married to you and have babies, not that I was thinking this! Hey! Why are you smiling? I'm trying to be serious here." he just smirks.

"I knew it. You're a retard. Could you at least try to act like you were almost raped. Not to mention you're talking to the guy who tried to rape you." Jase says to me. He starts walking away.

"hey! Don't leave me." I say trying to catch up to him. Damn his long legs. "besides you didn't rape me. You said it yourself they you weren't going to do it." he suddenly stops causing me to walk into his back.

He turns around and takes me in his arms. "your something you know." he says chuckling. I was frozen with the sudden actions but slowly hugged him back. Its weird. Why am I not scared of him?

Just as he suddenly hugged me, he let go and started waking towards the exit, his bag thrown over his shoulder.

"hey! I told you not to leave me!" I shout to him as I exit the school behind him.

Outside, the crew and Steven are waiting for us. They turn around when they hear my voice. I ignore them.

"hey wait up! Wait does this mean you're going to tutor me today?" I ask him as he gets into his car. The crew looks at me as if I'm crazy. K

Jase rolls his window down, "Do I need to try to murder you this time?" he asks me, putting his sunglasses on. Then he drives away. JERK!

"Hey! I was still talking to you mister!" I shout pathetically as he drives away. I hear laughing and turn to see the crew laughing at our little scene.

Steven rolls his eyes, "come on. Time to go home." he says walking to his car.

Stupid Devil.