Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Audition Day pt.1

Jessica’s POV:
I woke up at about 7 like I thought I would, and started to get ready.
By the time I was ready it was almost time to leave, so I checked my phone 1 last time and found 5 text messages, 200 Twitter notifications, 4 missed calls and 9 Skype messages. All of them were off of Niall, no surprise there then.
I read all of the messages and they all said the same thing, but when I checked Twitter, I was expecting my wall to be spammed with Niall’s tweets telling me to get out of bed and get ready for the day ahead, but they weren’t. Zayn had uploaded the pictures that we’d all taken the day before when I had spent the day round at the boys flat.
Someone had re-tweeted them all telling people if they know who this ‘mystery girl’ is and what she’s doing at the boys flat then they have to message them straight away. So I did:
“Hey, I noticed you’ve re-tweeted all of the pictures Zayn put up of me and the boys. So yeah, the mystery girl you guys are tweeting non-stop about is me. If you don’t believe me ask the boys… much love x”

Let’s hope they find that and believe me or else I might just wet myself laughing at them. They could be fangirling right now and unable to reply. God I’m good.
“JESS! COME ON LOVE WE’VE GOT TO GO NOW OR ELSE WE’LL BE LATE!”
“OKAY MUM! I’LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND!”
“WHY NOT MAKE THAT RIGHT NOW!”
“FINE!”
I jumped off of my bed, put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my guitar and ran down stairs as fast as I could without falling arse over tits down them. That would have really hurt.

It took us about 2 hours to get to the Hall where they were holding the auditions.
“ So, are you nervous love?” My mum asked, twiddling her thumbs before looking up at me.
“ A little, but I’m sure I’ll be better when I’m up on stage.”
“Yeah, you always are.”

“NUMBER 1374 PLEASE COME TO THE STAGE ENTRANCE. NUMBER 1374.”
“Oh, that’s me. Come on mum. Let’s go.”
I walked up to the member of staff that shouted out my number, who guided me through the door into the wings.
The member of staff listened to something that was coming through his ear piece and told me it was time to go out on stage.