Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Practise, Practise, Practise.

Niall’s POV:
We arrived back at the flat at around 1ish. I led her through the front door, and walked her into the kitchen because I was hungry again already.
We walked in and Harry was sat on one of the stools finishing up a phone call.
He saw us walk in and turned around and smiled.
“Alright mate” he said to me, then looked at Jess “Hey didn’t think I’d be seeing you again so soon” He walked over and gave me a quick hug. “The others are in the living room playing on the Wii, I’ve left them too it, they’re out of control sometimes I think I’m the only normal one around here.”
“Yeah right Haz, who are you trying to kid?” I walked up behind Jess and put my arm round her waist.
“Well, oh I don’t know” And walked off into the front room laughing.
I walked behind him with Jess into the noisy room.
“Hey! They’re here!” Harry shouted over the noise of the Wii and the boys screaming at each other because they lost.
All the boys turned round and said their Hello’s to me and Jess, spoke to us for a few minutes then carried on playing Mario Kart.
I sat down next to Jess on the sofa and put my arm over the back of the sofa behind her, she cuddled up into my chest so I put it around her.
I could feel her laughing at the boys when they started screaming at each other when they got knocked off the course or hit with a Blue Ball.
“What’s so funny?” I couldn’t help but laugh at her because she found it amusing.
“They’re worse than me and my big brother on this game! We used to sit there for hours just racing each other and shouting abuse at each other throughout the game.” She looked up at me and carried on laughing.
“Well you haven’t seen this lot do when they’re drunk yet, it’s not a pretty sight.”

Jessica’s POV:
I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket so I had to leave the room for a few minutes to answer it. It was Olivia.
“Hey, Olivia!”
“Don’t ‘hey, Olivia me Missy!”
She sounded really annoyed.
“Erm, have I done something wrong? I don’t get why you sound so pissed off with me…”
“ Well I was just stalking through Tumblr, and I was looking at this girls 1D blog, which is amazing by the way go and follow her, and then up popped this picture of Niall, With you, Outside the boys flat. 5 minutes ago. Would you care to explain what the hell is going on? You’ve been keeping a massive secret from me! I thought we told each other everything.”
“Olivia let me explain.”
“Go right ahead, this better be good.”
“ Well, when you were queuing up for the signing I was round the side practising my performance for Friday, and when they were on their break he said that he’d come out for some air and saw me sitting there singing, he said he thought that I was good and came over to me. We started talking and got to know each other a little bit, then he had to go back in and I left. But when I got to you I realised I’d left my guitar on the bench where we had been sitting, but when I got there it wasn’t there. But in its place was a post-it saying that Niall had my guitar so ring his number to get it back, so it wasn’t in lost property he had it. Then after he gave it back to me he gave me a hug and asked if I’d like to hang out with him at some point and I said that I would love to, then the day after we met up and spent the day together, getting to know each other better. Then at the end of the night we kissed, and now I’m here, explaining the whole thing to you and yeah. That’s about it.” All I could hear in the background was Zayn shouting out the he won and he was the winner of winners!
“So…hold on, you met them after the signing?”
“Well yeah, basically. And now I’m here, and it’s just clicked in my head that it’s Thursday…and it’s... my audition…TOMORROW. SHIT LIV!”
“Yep, I was waiting for that…”she sounded a little happier now, “Anyway I bets be off, I’ll call you later yeah? And if you don’t answer I’m going to assume you’re in bed with the poor guy”
“Hey!”
“I was only joking babe! I’ll talk later. Mwah”
“Mwah.”
I cut the phone off and walked back into the living room where everyone started staring at me, I just sat down on the sofa leaning forward with my head on my knees.
“Jess, you alright babe?” Niall asked me gently rubbing my back.
“It’s Thursday…” I whispered.
“Yeah…? So?” He replied.
“And tomorrow’s Friday…”
“That’s usually how it goes, then its Saturday.”
“Well I know that…” I said sitting up, “But what I mean is, tomorrow’s audition day…”
“Shit, yeah…I forgot about that…”
“So did I …”
Then Zayn butted in “well you better get practising then aint you.”
“Yeah, but I haven’t got my guitar…” I looked up at him
“ I’m pretty sure we’ve got a guitar lying around somewhere…” He winked and walked out of the room.
“We’ll be your pretend audience!” Louis said suddenly sounding all excited.
“Okay then.”
Zayn walked back in with a guitar, “ Will this do for you?”
“Yeah, it’s perfect” I replied smiling up at him.
…come on get higher…
As I finished off the song all of the boys applauded me.
“You’re going to rock that audition Jess!” Liam beamed at me from across the living room.
“I don’t get why you’re auditioning though, I mean, you could have come to the studio with us and recorded something there.” Harry said sounding completely confused.
“Well I had signed up for it a couple of months ago, and I didn’t know you guys back then so I couldn’t of.” I replied to whoever was listening, which seemed to be everyone.
“Oh right, so what time’s your audition at?” Liam was bound to be full of questions now.
“Erm… I have to be at the hall for 11am so I don’t know,” I looked down at the guitar that was sat in my lap. “It could be anytime between 12 and 9pm I suppose…”
“So you could be sat there all day and not get seen until the very end?” I knew it, but I was expecting Louis to be the one playing 20 questions.
“Well, yeah I guess so, but I shouldn’t be because I have one of the first numbers. So I should be called in quite soon…”
“Are you nervous?” Niall piped up, “I mean, I know that I was, I was a shaking wreck before I got up on stage.”
“Erm… kind of, I always am before I get up to perform, but once you get up on stage and start singing you just get lost in the moment, you let it take you places, you know what I mean?” I looked back up at them to see all the boys looking at me.
“Yeah we get you, so come on then. Let’s get some serious practising done before you have to bugger off home then.”

We practised for a few hours, with breaks in between for chatting and messing around, mainly eating for Niall of course.
It started getting late and I announced that I had to head off home so I could get some rest. I said my goodbyes and let Niall drive me home.
We came to a halt outside my house, Niall stepped out and walked me to my front door.
“ Well I guess I won’t be able to call you later then? I mean, if you’re going to sleep and have to be up early in the morning.” He looked at me with a cheeky smile.
“ No Niall, you won’t be able to, not tonight. But you can in the morning if you like? I should be up around 7ish.” I wrapped my arms round his neck and stood on my tip-toes so I was face to face with the Irish lad.
“Will do, if you don’t answer I’m going to spam your Twitter, your texts and probably Skype. Oh, and don’t forget hundreds of missed calls from yours truly.” He placed his hands on my hips and winked at me, leaning in for a good night kiss.
It took us longer to break apart than it usually did.
“Why did that take so long then ‘ay?” I winked at him with my own cheeky little smile.
“Well, the first bit was to say goodnight, but the rest was to wish you good luck.”
“Awwr, well thank you. I’ll see you soon?”
“Of course, me and the boys might pop round afterwards? Only if that’s okay with you and your mum though.”
“ I’m sure it’ll be fine, but don’t be surprised if she asks you all for a picture and an autograph, she’s quite the fan herself.”
I stepped down off of my tip-toes and waited for a reply off of Niall.
“Honestly? Your mum is a One Direction fan? Bless her heart. Anyway, go and get some rest, you’ll need all your energy for tomorrow.” He leant in and kissed me on my forehead before turning away and walking down the drive. He turned around once before he got into his car “Goodnight babe!”
“Night.” I replied before letting myself in through the front door.