Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Winner!

Niall’s POV:
We left America on Thursday and kept a low profile so she didn’t know that we were back in England 2 weeks early.
Early on Saturday morning we got up and went to the arena where the finals were being held. We had to wait in the audience until it was time for Jess to perform, then we went to wait in the common room with the other singers. Jess was the final one to perform so we waited for her to return to the room.
When she walked through the door she stood there and stared at us before a smile took over. I stood up and walked over to her and gave her a massive hug.
“You actually came!” I could tell she was crying so I leant back to look her in the face.
“Look, I know I missed the semis, but I told you I wouldn’t miss them for the world. We’ve rescheduled the last 2 weeks of the tour to another date”. She smiled up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck and leant in for a kiss. I pressed my lips against hers and put my hands on her hips. I heard the boys and others laughing and making kissy noises behind us but I didn’t care, I felt Jess smiling but she didn’t break off.
“Come on guys get a room!” Alex shouted at us, causing Jess to laugh and pull away.
I put my arm around her shoulder and cuddled her in as we faced the others and engaged in conversation.

When the time came for Jess and Alex to go out on stage to find out which of them had won, I let Jess go and we made our way into the wings.

Alex’s POV:
If Jess had told me we would both be in the finals and be competing each other for 1st place, I would never have believed her.
As soon as we stood on stage we linked hands and looked down to the floor, I knew that no matter what happens we would still be great friends. I could tell that Jess was upset, her friend Olivia hadn’t been in touch with her since she came to the house, but they had promised to meet up soon after she came out. Harry on the other hand, had seen her a lot.
“…and the winner of The X-Factor live final 2012 is…”
I looked over at Jess and she looked back at me. She squeezed my hand, which was her way of saying good luck without actually saying it. I’d only lived with her for a few weeks but we had gotten to know one another and become so close.
Dermot looked up for the card, looked at me and then over to Jess, then to the audience before continuing.
“…Jessica!” he patted her on the back before she pulled me into a hug. Tears streaming down both of our faces, then the rest of this year’s contestants piled out on stage to congratulate her, followed by the boys.
“Congratulations Jessica, how do you feel?” He shoved the microphone in her face waiting for an answer.
“Erm…I…I don’t know, It all seems a bit surreal, I honestly thought that Alex would win” she looked over at me and smiled.

Jessica’s POV:
I couldn’t believe it, I had just won X-factor, and I really did think that Alex would have won. It all felt like a dream, but when everyone came running out on stage it knocked me back into reality. I can’t believe that just a month or so ago I was a normal girl, now I’m on my way to fame.