Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Kiss and Make Up

Chapter 28
Alex’s POV:
I woke up in the morning and Jess was sat up in bed messing about on her Ipad.
“Morning sleepy” she smiled over at me “Sleep well?”
“Yeah, quite good actually…what time is it?”
“3…”
“What?! Why didn’t you wake me up?” I sat up in bed and stared at her. “We had rehearsals at 2!”
“Well obviously not, or else I would have woken you up, Cheryl’s let us have the day off. Said that we did really well last night and deserve a rest… or something like that. Whatever she said, we have the day off”
As she said that, she set her Ipad down on the side and got out of bed. “Back in a minute” and she walked out of the room.
She came back 5 minutes later and handed me some food.
“Figured you might be hungry” she said as she settled herself back down into bed.
“Aren’t you having anything?” I asked her, she lifted up a box of cheerio’s from beside her and stuck her hand in. Dropping a few into her mouth.
“I have cheerio’s life is complete” she stated, then looked over at me and we both laughed.

Liam’s POV:
It was killing Niall, I could see it. His eyes didn’t seem to have the same sparkle as they used to. I couldn’t blame Jess for ignoring him, he had known for the last 2 days, but he told her he found out that day. If she knew that he had known longer she wouldn’t be very happy with him. Niall was still asleep on the sofa where he hadn’t moved from since we got back from the concert the night before when my phone vibrated in my pocket, giving me a mini heart attack.
“Hello” I said as I answered the phone.
“Hey, Liam. It’s Jess…”
“Jess! Hey!” It surprised me that she actually replied to my text.
“I got your text?”
“Oh yeah, about that…”
“What’s the matter? What did you need to talk about?”
“Well, it’s Niall…”
“Is everything okay? Has something happened to him?” She sounded panicked.
“Oh no, nothing like that…”
I heard her sigh in relief, “Well what is it then?”
“It’s more to do with you and Niall actually”
“Oh?”
“Well, since he told you that we were going on tour so soon he said you didn’t really want to speak to him,”
“Yeah well I’ve been busy”
“I know you have and I can understand I was there once you know. It’s just that, oh Jess its killing him. I can see it in his eyes; they don’t have the usual sparkle in them anymore. He’s really upset Jess”. I sighed at the end of my sentence, hoping that Niall was still asleep and that it wasn’t him I heard walk in the room then.
“Look, Liam I appreciate that you’re looking out for him, I’d do it if it was my friend to, but you don’t know how it upset me. He came to my first audition and told my mum that he wouldn’t miss them for the world. But he is I know it’s not his fault and that he didn’t ask to go on…” I cut her off.
“Jess, he already knew…”
“What?”
“He already knew that we were going on tour but didn’t tell you, he was too scared to upset you.”
“So he left it until the last minute and upset me even more? Look, Liam I have to go, I’ve got things to do. I’ll talk to you later”
“No, Jess wait…” but the phone went dead before I managed to finish my sentence.
I dropped my phone onto the sofa and sat down next to it with my head in my hands. Niall came and sat down next to me.
“Liam…” he said as he sat on the sofa next to me. “I appreciate you were trying to help, but please…”
“Niall, look I’m sorry buddy I know that I should have let you talk to her about it, but I just wanted to see if I could get her talking to you…”
“I know mate, I know. You tried your best I understand, but the only way to get her talking to me is to try and talk to her. She got through to the finals” he added, staring to smile.
“She did? That’s great! Hold on there’s something else, I can tell.” I turned in my seat to face him, “What is it?”
“I want to go back to London, for the finals…” He looked at me.
“Well, what’s stopping you?” I looked at him and a smile crept across my face.
“The concerts? The signings…the rest of the boys…” he looked down at his lap, he looked disappointed.
“Why is it? We can reschedule the concerts and signings, and the boys won’t mind I’m sure!”
“Nah, we don’t mind, as long as we can reschedule though, the fans will be pretty pissed off if we don’t” Zayn, Harry and Louis walked through the door way and smiled at him.
A huge smile took over Niall’s face, but the twinkle in his eyes wasn’t back yet.