Status: Enjoy and PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

Journey's Beginning

Wedding Night

They got onto Pete's jet after telling the Tyler family goodbye and thanking them for the most perfect wedding day. Everything had been more dreamlike than Rose had ever dreamt possible. Once the door of the aircraft closed, Mrs. Smith attacked her husband, pulling him close and kissing him deep- the way she had wanted to do all night.

"This flight is going to be too long," she whimpered into his ear.

It took everything inside of him to peel his beautiful bride off his aching body. With a smile, he couldn't help chuckling. He just knew that what was to come would be better than what they anticipated. Oh how he wanted her. That minute. Now.

"I have a little surprise for you," he grinned. Only disappearing for a moment, he returned with two bracelets that were all too familiar to the wide eyed girl.

"Does Torchwood know you have these?"

"They said to call it a wedding present. Two uses each. One to get us there and one to get us back. That's why I told you to pack light."

"I can't believe it," she laughed. The sensation was similar to walking towards the ancient blue box from her past. It was a bit different but the impossible was about to happen all the same. "Where are we going?"

"Grab your bags, Mrs. Smith. The transporters are already set. We just need to press the buttons and we are instantly there."

Before another word was spoken, she ran down the aisle and grabbed her single large travel bag. "Ready when you are, Doctor," she laughed, simply beaming.

She was ready to go but he wanted to savor their last few seconds in London. His small bag was hung on his arm as he took a single step towards her. The already small gap between them was closed as their noses brushed against eachother. Her eyes slid shut in reaction to his being so intimately close. His lips found hers in the way she had longed for since the first day they had met. The kiss took her breath and made her so dizzy that she hadn't even noticed his hand take her wrist.

"I love you, Rose," he whispered before pushing both buttons of their transport bracelets.
When their eyes opened, she was left speechless.

"I know we didn't get to go to the other one so I thought we could at least go to the one on Earth," he said in that carefree way she loved so dearly.

"Barcelona," she gasped. His grin confirmed her guess. "I can't believe it. We're actually here."

"Just for you."

People walked by and didn't seem to notice their sudden appearing act. She took in the general splendor of the area. Lights, water, old buildings, perfect landscaping, and the most beautiful moon she had ever seen. The sight was wonderful but it wasn't the one she wanted.

Taking his hand in hers and giving him that certain hazy look, she blushed, "Where are we staying?"
Fifteen minutes later, she was lighting candles in the honeymoon suite. The room was stunning and the view was more than picturesque but her mind was elsewhere. She would appreciate the city more tomorrow afternoon. Sam walked in from the next room and stared at her.

He found it hard to breath. Rose was immaculate. The many candles flickered across her skin and gave her a heavenly glow he'd only seen in his most secret dreams of her. A few strands of her hair fell as she slowly glanced over at him, her white dress filling the floor around her. She blew out the match and took a few steps towards the bed that was between them.

They silently met at the foot of the beige square of satin and fine silks. Their stare was intense and had been this way before. But tonight they could give into their every desire and ease their built curiosity. Their only worry was not rushing this wondrous event that would only happen once- their first time together. After they simply stood toe to toe, soaking in the sight of the other, Samuel reached out and caressed her shoulder. Rose's head tilted away from his touch, giving him full access of her skin to explore. His hand lightly traced her collarbone across to her shoulder, the other hand mirroring the gesture on the opposite side. Once his fingers danced there a while, bringing deep breaths from her rising chest, her eyes flew open with longing.

Rose suddenly turned towards the bed and asked him to help her with the dress. He took his time undoing each latch and button, leaving her breathing hard as he kissed the dress down her body. Her wedding gown slid down her legs. He finally feasted his eyes on the sight of her in the dark blue lingerie. The sheer material reminded him of the stars they had seen together. Her globes like twin planets beckoning for him to explore and discover whatever he wished. She blushed a bit at the sight of him speechlessly staring.

Their eyes met just before she began unbuttoning his shirt, placing a single kiss on each patch of newly revealed skin. His head nearly rolled back off his shoulders. She slid the white shirt off his shoulders and stared at his wonderfully naked torso, a sight she had seen many times but was never allowed to fully partake of.

They collided and fell passionately onto the bed, laughing once they were both horizontal- the way they had when the TARDIS sent them on their backs after a good shaking. Laughter died down as he crawled atop her, eyes brilliant and burning. Her hand traced his face until he couldn't control the longing he'd contained deep inside himself since his leather jacket days.

"We don't have to do this tonight," he offered, before they couldn't turn back.

"Do you not want to?" she asked, almost shocked.

After a slight giggle and a blush, he replied, "Oh, my beautiful Rose. I've been waiting for this for a thousand years, my darling. Just making sure this is what you want when you want it. Tonight is all about you."

She stared up at him with eyes already glossed over with pure love and unfathomable need. The young woman's hand slid lightly down his chest to his stomach and continued until she grabbed the buckle of his belt with a devilish grin that made him fully aware of his human biology.

"If tonight is about me, I want you." Their playful smiled faded into something deeper. "All of you."

No words could say what he wanted to express to her. Only actions would do for the rest of the night. He wanted to make love to her the way he'd thought about hundreds of times in the TARDIS- his thoughts more detailed since they had moved in together. And now it was finally time.

The husband hungrily lowered himself onto his glowing bride and pushed his mouth against hers, their tongues meeting instantly. The remainder of their clothes fell off in layers, skin became hot, and finally they crossed the line into heavenly territory they had never let themselves enter. And it was breathtaking.