Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Listen To Me, I'm Always Right

"I don't give a shit! I want to swim in that lane! I like being out of it!" Dolly argued with Michael who glared at her "Don't you talk to me like that! What so being in lane 2 feels good to because? Fine swim there see what I care!" Michael growled at her and she grinned at him and he walked off towards Bob. "Give mom the watch, you're getting in the pool!" he mumbled telling him what to do and he looked at him.

Michael took off in to the pool with Dolly and on the last turn had managed to get her concentrating on him in lane 4. He slowed down and she did as well making sure she was only just infront of him and as he made another slow in his pace she slowed right down and as she realised the wall was nearby she felt aware of something at her side and saw a body move past her.

"And that you arrogant cow is why I want you to concentrate on all the lanes! Just because you use the 'slower to get outside lanes and shock them' tactic doesn't mean somebody else can't do it! You're too busy watching me and playing with me you never saw Bob set off at 50 metres did you?" he yelled and she looked at the figure at her side to see Bob Bowman looking tired.

"He wasn't swimming the..." "It doesn't matter that he swam the free, what matters is you didn't see him! That's what I've been trying to tell you, you have to watch all sides or no sides!" he snapped and she nodded slowly. "Right now I want you practising change overs for the relay" he stated stalking off and he sat with his mother who looked at him.

"You're mean to her Michael, she's trying!" "She isn't! I know she can beat these times, she thinks he's a mystery to me still but I read her like a book. I know what she's up to, she just thinks I don't sometimes" he reasoned as he watched her practise starts. She'd been silent for about 20 minutes before she looked up at him "Coach!" she shouted and he looked at her "I'm sorry! Can you help please?" she asked and he nodded smiling at his mother.