Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

We're ready! Aren't We?

Two days later and he was watching her do her 4 strokes in the pool when Bob walked in. "Are you ready for Rio?" he nodded "Is she?" he nodded again smiling "More than she knows" he admitted and Bob smiled. "You won't know what's hit you, you know that? There's a huge difference in training and competing. You'll feel sick with nerves" Bob informed and Michael laWughed. "I always do when she gets in the pool at a meet, strange really. Until she hits the water I'm fine" "Because you know you can have them at the physical and psychological peak but once they're in that water you don't control a thing. That's the worst bit" Bob admitted and he watched Dolly kick off from the wall. 

"Yeah, I know and it terrifies me. I feel bad because I have to distance myself from her when we're there" "Look I wouldn't say this if I didn't mean it but you've done your best with this girl. She's as good as she'd be with any other coach, probably better because the connection you two have" he reassured and Michael nodded.

"I guess now we go and see if I have been clever or selfish, anyway I best go before she tries to slack off of her work" Michael replied getting up and walking off to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I did three...yes three...updates today. So be sure to check all 3 out! The next chapter and from there onwards see's how Michael and Dorothy go at the Olympics! What does everyone think will happen? Who do we think she'll get along with and not get along with?

Thanks to subscribers I love you guys!