Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Foolish Kids!

Dorothy had found going past 200m a challenge and she was just getting to terms with it, she collapsed at the side of the pool catching her breath as Michael walked towards her. "Are...you...sure? Am I really cut out for 400m? I don't think I am" she panted before sitting up and he sighed. "Yes! I wouldn't waste my time if you weren't, you can go 400m I know!" he explained and she groaned.

"Ryan's on the plane already, said he'll be here for about time for food!" "Typical!" Dorothy replied and he laughed nudging her with his foot, "Come on let's go again!" he smiled walking off.

"Are you excited to see him?" he called as sheresurfaced at the other end of the pool, "More than you can imagine! Rio was intensive and I miss being with him" she admitted.

She was mid length when she heard a door slam "Geronimo!" a voice yelled and she felt the water change nearby as Michael yelled. She stopped swimming to see Ryan fully clothes swimming towards her and she grinned swimming to him "Prince!" "Princess! I've missed you" he laughed hugging her and she smiled.

That night they all had dinner together and Ryan was already making her house his home making Michael smile because he knew she would have to clean up after him.

Michael headed home and Ryan waited, "So you and Michael?" "Michael and I? There's nothing, he has Hannah and she really nice. A bit too supportive of his gambling but I can't be his mother about it!" she complained and he laughed. "He isn't aware of the real reason you wanted to talk?" "Ryan can we not?" she asked and he nodded "I just wish things were different you know but if I get you all to myself then I can't complain!" he laughed making her smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no update I know :( sorry!