Status: I'll update as much as I can. c:

Sing Me To Sleep

Chapter 1

"Please remember to call when you get there. Promise we'll call, text, skype whatever while you're there." said a very worried Jaime. Through my tears I chuckled a little in Jaime's poor attempt in cheering me up.
"Yes, I promise if you promise as well." I looked up at him.
"Of course. I'll always be a text/phone call away. I promise." He brought up his right hand up and smiled widely showing his cute little dimples i've grown to love since we were kids.

Jaime and I have know each other since we were little kids in elementary. We randomly started playing around the playground at school, acting as pirates on the jungle gym. That was the start of our friendship. Our friendship soon evolved to a relationship when we yelled out our feelings to one another, during one of our arguments. That was three years ago and we maintained a strong relation, but now I am being forced to move to Las Vegas, Nevada. My uncle told my dad about a job opening for him and immediately took it. I've been upset since the news and spent every minute with Jaime. We've decided we would make the long distance relationship work. He graduated last year and I still had one year left in high school and the first day of school was a month away. I was terrified of being away from Jaime and starting new at a place I've never been to before. He promised as soon as I graduated he would come down and we'd move in together. I just hoped it wouldn't cause any problems with his band.

We hugged for what seem like an eternity. I just cried in his should and he rubbed my back in a comforting manner. He'd whisper in my ear everything was alright and we'd see each other sooner than we would expect.

"Ariel! Va vamonos! (Let's go!)" My dad yelled from his truck.

We looked into each other eyes, I could see the sadness in his eyes, I gave him a weak smile. He smiled back but it didn't reached his eyes. This was killing us both. We were attached by the hip and now we are being pulled apart.

"Te amo, Ariel. (I love you, Ariel) Don't forget that." He kissed my forehead before placing a soft sweet kiss on my lips.

"I love you so so much." I kissed him again with much more force. I felt the tears coming back. We hugged each other tightly for the last time. We finally let go and I slowly walked to my dad's truck. Before getting in I turned around and I waved goodbye. I just wanted to run back to him, hug him and stay. I quickly opened the door and jumped in before I broke down again.

"Ya no llores. Podran visitarse quando se pueda. (Don't cry, You can visit each other when you can.)" My dad said with a small smile on his face. He turned around and started to drive. I turned around and looked through the back window and saw Jaime still standing there with his head low and his hand in his pockets. He was wearing his black beanie, plain black shirt and blue jean with his famous sandals. He looked up, it was visible in his eyes that he was crying, his eyes were red and shiny. He found me staring at him. He smiled a bit and waved before we turned the corner.

I turned around in my seat, took out my phone and quickly sent a message.

To: Jaime

"I miss you already. I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! This is my first fanfic and I'm sorry if it's not that great but hopefully I get better as this story goes. Sorry again if it's kinda boring right now. Promise more to come!
Feel free to comment (tell me what you think I'd really love to know!)
, subscribe and all the other shenanigans.
Thank you for reading! c: