Status: For the your stories got that one thing contest

Stole My Heart

Stole My Heart.

Shannon and Niall were cuddled on the couch in Niall's flat watching 'Finding Nemo'. Shannon breathed in Niall's scent and nessled into his chest.

"Can I ask you a question?" Niall asked suddenly. Shannon looked up at him puzzingly.
"Sure." She said. He breathed in andout for a second.
"Did I steal your heart?" He asked while blushing. Shannon couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

"What?" He asked giving her puppy eyes.
"Your so cute." She giggled. He rolled his eyes.
"Answer my question please." He pleaded. She took a deep breath.
"Yes, I am very happy to say that you, Niall Horan have stolen my heart. And you did it a LONG time ago." She said. He smiled victoriously. She laughed and pecked his lips.

"Did I steal yours?" She asked him. He smiled.
"Yes, Shannon Gray you have stolen my heart. And you will forever hold it." He said pulling out a velvet box. He gave it to Shannon and she opened it.

Inside it reavealed a heart locket. She opened it and inside it was a picture of them from when they were little and a picture just from yesterday of them kissing.

"Niall." She cooed. She hugged him and kissed him all over his face. He pulled a chain out of his shirt to reveal the same thing with the same pictures.

"This will prove to everyone one your mine and i'm yours." He said. Shannon smiled and he smirked. She kissed him on the lips and fell asleep in each others arms knowing that they stole each others hearts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter. Finished the story in 1 day. well the sequel will be out shortly. Love ya all. Subscribe, Comment and Reccomend.
Love Ya,
Hallie <3