Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 22.

I stood there for awhile, arguing with myself if I should go after her or not.
I shouldnt have done this to her. Leah is my everything. I dont even want Stephanie anymore. Stephanie is only there for me when she wants to be, but with Leah its different.
I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair.
I know what I want so why the fuck arent I doing anything about it?
I want Leah, and only her.
Stephanie is the past, and the feeling I get around Stephanie is nothing compared to the feeling I get when im around Leah.
So why the hell am I still standing here, and allowing the one I love slip threw my fingers?
I walked towards the door with full intention to walk to her room and get her back, but I stopped in my tracks.
Wait. What the fuck was that with Vic?
I paused before I turned the knob to walk inside.
Leah is MINE.
Well, not at the moment because I think she just broke up with me.. But my heart is still hers.
Vic knew about everything going on between us. He was there the day she came home. He saw me shed a couple of tears because of how worried I was about her, he saw me tell her I loved her...

I clenched my fists.
The image of Vic holding Leah appeared in my mind everytime I blinked. His arms around her, her head laying against his chest, the smile on his face when he saw her in his arms...
I punched the side of the house to let off a bit of frustration.
Leah is mine, and someone would have to kill me first before the person I consider a brother takes her away from me.
Because I know my love for her is real. This feeling I have for her cannot be explained in words. I need her more than anything else.

I opened the door to go back inside. I walked to her room without thinking twice of what I was going to say or do, I just knew I HAVE to walk back out of her room knowing she is still mine and that she loves me.

I walked into her room with out knocking, "Leah Preciado, I did not have sex with her. I swear. Before anything could happen I passed out." The words came out before I thought them.

She sat on her bed. She stared at me with big puffy eyes.
"Do you expect me to believe that? I saw you walk to your room with her, I saw you all over her.." Her voice cracked.

I hated seeing her like this, and because of me.

I walked up to her bed, sitting next to her, grabbing her hand.
"Leah please, I really didnt. Im an idiot when I get drunk." I grabbed her face with both hands and looked her in the eyes.
"You dont know how happy I was when she told me we didnt have sex. The second I woke up I thought of you and how much you probably do hate me. But go ahead, hate me as much as you want. You dont have to believe me, but I am telling you the truth. Leah, I love you from the bottom of my heart. And to prove to you that my love for you is real, im breaking up with Stephanie tonight. So I could finally be yours, and all yours. You could have my heart forever cause I would NEVER want it back if your not in it."

She stared into my eyes. Her eyes piercing my soul, only she could do this to me.
Only she could make me feel this weak.

Another tear came down her cheek, and I wiped it away.
"Leah, I love y-"

Before I could finish she slammed her lips on mine. Giving my stomach that feeling I didnt know how to explain.

"Tony I fucking hate you." She said in between kisses.

I pulled away from her and smiled, "Thats okay, as long as you still have some sort of feeling towards me."

She continued kissing me. Every second that went by the kiss got more passionate.

She climbed on top of me, still kissing me hard on the lips.

She snaked her way into my shirt, "Lee, stop." She looked at me confused. "I dont deserve this, I just got you back, and just a few seconds ago you told me you hated me, I really think thi-"

She placed her hand over my mouth, cutting me off once again.

"Tony..." She whispered.

"Yeah?" I managed to slip out with her hand over my mouth.

"Just shut up, okay?"

I nodded and she removed her hand from my mouth. Putting her lips back on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again for the comments <3
PTVTea
Mike.Fuentes
mexiquinn
theashleycard
<3