Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 40.

One year later...

"Hey guys, are yall ready?" Jaime ran down the hall into what is now mine and Tony's room.

"Yeah," I replied taking one last good look at myself before leaving the house. "Just give Tony a couple more minutes, he's in the bathroom."
"Fuck you guys!" Jaime yelled as he paced down the hall and into the kitchen. "We were suppose to be at Vic and Mikes house thirty minutes ago to set up for the party and you guys are taking yalls sweet ass time!" He paced back to our room, "And not to mention I bought the wrong kind of drink mix so I still have to go to the fucking store!" He put his head in his hands and took a deep breath.

"Dont worry Hime," I said giving my brother a comforting hug. "Everything's going to be just fine, the party isn't for another five hours, that gives us enough time to buy drinks and set up the place." Everyone was suppose to be getting together tonight to celebrate the bands new album. Vic and Mike agreed to have the party over at their place, as long as Jaime, Tony and I helped pitch in for drinks, food, and to clean up afterwards.

"I know Leah, but I really wish we could get going now. I'm already stressed as it is."

Tony ran out of the bathroom, fixing his snapback and tucking his hair behind it. I smiled, its amazing how he still manages to take my breath away after all this time.

"I'm ready, I'm ready!" He ran over to the dresser and grabbed his keys. "Your car or mine?" Tony asked waving his shiny set of keys in the air.

"Mine!" Jaime said already walking out of the door. "Just hurry up!"

Tony rushed out of the room and I followed behind him. I grabbed my keys from my back pocket to lock the front door and rushed outside.

"You look beautiful by the way." Tony said before I opened the door to Jaimes car.

"You're looking pretty cute yourself." I winked and he chuckled.

He pulled me into a hug and placed his lips on mine, "I love you babe." He mumbled on my lips

"I love you too." I mumbled back. He let me go and I sat in the front seat of Jaimes car.

"You guys have seat belts on?" Jaime asked suddenly.

"Yup!" Tony and I said at the same time. Just then, Jaime peeled out of the driveway, causing the tires to make an ugly noise.

"Chill Jaime, we'll be there. Its not the end of the world." Tony said from the back seat.

"Shut up, I'm stressed."

We parked in front of Vic and Mikes house and saw them standing outside while Mike was smoking a cigarette.

"It's about time." Mike said tipping his ashes off his cigarette.

"Blame them." Jaime pointed at us and showed himself inside.

"Of course. Let me guess, slept in? Then decided to take a long shower?"

Those always seemed to be the reasons why Tony and I were always late for things like this. We never really go out for parties or to hang out. I go to work, and he's in the studio, story of our lives. The only time we really see each other is at night when he's done recoding. We spend all night talking about our day, and watching movies. But honestly, I wouldnt ask for anything better. Having Tony by my side without any secrets is sweet perfection. Tony and I grew on Jaime and suddenly we became "that" couple that looks like we might just be in love. We got hate by most of his fans, but eventually we grew on them too. People thought "oh she's too young for him" or "he's only using her because she's young" but their opinions changed once they realized that we probably won't break up.

We made our way inside and saw Jaime panicing like usual. "I need the right kind of drink mix!" He yelled out in frustration.

"Chill man, Mike was just going to the store, you could tag along with him." Vic said from the staircase.

"Finally! Someone who is actually doing something right !" Jaime followed Mike outside.

"I think I'm gonna go with them," Tony said turning towards the front door. "I should help them pick out some food and stuff."

Tony gave me a quick kiss and ran outside to catch them before they took off. I looked around the house for Vic so I wouldnt be alone. I walked upstairs and knocked on his door.

"Oh Vic, may I please come in?" I asked nicely.

"Sure thing Lee."

I opened his door and walked in, "Hey there Mr.Fuentes."

"Wheres Tony?" He asked suddenly.

"What? I can't come up here and say hello to my good friend Vic?"

"He went with them, didn't he?"

"Yeah..." I whispered.

"Figured." He walked from his closet and sat on his bed.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I walked over to the bed that he was sitting on.

"You don't talk to me when Tony's around."

"Yes I do." I replied.

"Sure you do." He got up from the bed and walked back to his closet. "It's like he controls you."

That got me a bit angry. "He does not Vic! You don't know anything about our relationship." I followed him to his closet.

He faced me, "I know enough to know that he doesn't want you to talk to me." He turned around and avoided eye contact with me.

Why is Vic suddenly acting like this? "Well, I'm here talking to you now, aren't I?"

"Just until he comes back."

That made me a bit more angry. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I snapped. "I do talk to you, regardless if Tony likes it or not."

"Thats what you think."

"What's up with all these short answers?" I snapped again. "Like I said, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"You want to know whats wrong with me?" Vic raised his voice and faced me. "Its you Leah! It has been over a year that you and Tony have been together, it has also been over a year since me and you have had a simple conversation. Maybe I just miss you? Maybe it's the fact that I regret sleeping with you because you hardly acknowledge my existence when Tonys around? But now you have the nerve to come into my room and expect me to keep you company because your beloved "soul mate" isn't here to keep you away from me? No. I don't think so."

"Regret!?" I yelled. I don't know why but the fact that he regretted sleeping with me bothered me. "You didn't regret it when you said you loved me!"

"That's not the point."

"Again with the short answers!" I yelled again. "What exactly is the point Victor? 'Cause I clearly don't get it."

"Maybe it's the fact that I haven't completely stopped loving you." He whispered, making eye contact with me.

That was the last straw. Now I'm completely pissed. "Loving me!? This is about not being over me? That's enough, I'm with Tony now, get over it." I know that was harsh but thats the only way I could make my point clear.

"No Leah!" He yelled. "You don't understand!" He walked over to me and I stepped back, hitting his wall.

"I treated you better! I wasnt the one cheating on you with someone who I didn't even want to break up with! I protected you from someone who was going to hurt you while Tony was at home acting like a little bitch about you walking out on him! And last but not least, I was there for you, when he wasnt!" He walked closer to me.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why now?" I whispered, being completely afraid of him.

"Because I still feel that I'm better for you."

"I don't believe you." I said, walking past him and sitting on his bed.

"And there's nothing I could do that could make you believe me?" He said walking over to me.

"Nope."

"Not even this?" He grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine. I stiffened. An old feeling rushed through my body, a feeling I always got when it came down to Vic. I didn't know what got into me but I relaxed and kissed him back. I felt his lips form into a smile and for some reason mine did too. I opened my mouth and allowed our tongues to dance with each other, but why was I making the first move? He lifted me up, causing me to lay on his bed and he hovered over me.

"Stop me now..." He whispered on my lips.

I didn't know what to say, what if I didn't want to stop him? What if I wanted this to go as far as it could possibly go?

I didn't say a word. Instead, I slammed my lips on his, giving him the okay to do whatever he wanted to do. He moved his hands to my waist and gripped it tight. He slowly moved his hands up and crawled into my shirt. I lifted myself up, allowing him to remove it. He moved his lips down and started kissing my neck, then slowly moving down to my chest, then my waist. His hands found the button to my jeans and unbuttoned them, then with a swift move, he pulled them down along with my underwear. His lips kissed my inner thigh, then slowly made his way to my area. A slight moan escaped my lips as I felt his tongue slip in and out of me. He sat up and removed his pants, revealing himself to me. He hovered over to me and kissed me again. I slammed my hips on him, basically telling him to stop stalling. He placed himself in me, causing my body to feel weak against his.

"Oh Vic..." I moaned out, causing him to move faster and thrust harder. I felt myself coming to an end and my nails dug into his back. He pulled out after I finished, releasing his load on my bare stomach. His lips met mine.once again and they curved into a smile.

We washed up and decided to head downstairs to finish decorating the house. My mind filled with thoughts, thoughts I really wasnt in the mood to think about. "What would Tony think? You're going to break his little heart, slut." Was all my thoughts consisted of.

"Their back." Vic said as we both heard a car pull up. "So I guess you're going to stop taking to me now?" He asked.

"Shut up Vic." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and he smiled. I made my way to the door, trying my hardest to avoid my thoughts.

"Hey babe, can you take these to the kitchen?" Tony asked as he walked inside the house holding a few bags of food. I grabbed the bags and took them to the kitchen. When I returned, Tony was standing in the middle of the living room while the guys sat on the couch with exception of Vic who was standing by the staircase. The room got quiet when I walked in and Tony looked at me with a face that read "I'm going to be sick."

I kept my cool and walked over to him.

"Go on Tone." Jaime said from the couch.

Tony looked at me and smiled. "Leah we've been together for quite sometime now, and I swear, every moment that I spend with you is perfect."

I glanced at Vic and his eyes widened as if he just saw a ghost. I looked back at Tony and saw him on the ground, with one knee bent, holding a shiny silver ring with a diamond on top in his hand.

"And I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. Leah Ann Preciado, will you marry me?..."
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued!
sequel? Yes? No?