Status: Hiatus

Hate Me, Love

Just Like, Sea Pines

I'd been here before, intoxicated by the intolerable scent of the bleached linoleum floor while being suffocated by the blue waves on the walls. For a minute I was conforted by the sight of the colorful drawings on the buildings double doors, only to be sent back into shallow breath's as I was greated by the lady at the front desk.

I stood there and read her name tag twice before deciding that it was probably pointless since I would never even be able to pronounce the beautifully unique name. Upon realizing what I was doing or at least attempting to do she formed the word and released it out through her small pink lips.

Without even looking at me again, her voice echoed through the room before entering my ears, "You must be the volunteer that came to help Jason." It came out as more of a statement than a question, which was something that I had gotten use to these days. Specially after my mother gave me no choice but to spend the rest of my summer in this place with someone I knew nothing about, someone who I didn't want to know.

I had definitely had enough of beign stuck in places like these, places where it felt like every room was polluted in need. Even though I had learned to survive through it all, I wasn't sure I could teach this boy to do it himself. Even though it was selfish I didn't want to help him, because after all it was his fault that I was stuck in here for the rest of my summer.

I made my way down the buildings halls, while the number of the room still rang in my head making me feel dizzy. I knew exactly every corner of that room by memory, I remembered clearly every tear that spilled from my eyes.

The bedroom's door was still the same, they never seemed to change and as my hand collided with its doorknob I couldn't help but feel a slight connection with this unknown boy. He was no more an unknown boy to me but the unknown boy who had taken my place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So after much thought and various weeks of work, I decided that my first chapter was ready and complete for the world to see. So hopefully you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. So all i've got left to say now is, comment, subscribe or even hate mail, i'll love you all the same! :)

P.S. Next chapter will be out soon, I promise. Hopefully you guys know where the name Sea pines comes from. ;)