Status: I'll try to update as much as I can. :)

Backseat Serenade

Uh.

This feels silly of me to say...but, in case you hadn't noticed - this went on quite a large hiatus. I'm sure you noticed, it's been months. For that, I have no excuse really. But I am sorry.

Earlier in the year, I took this story over from exflotic; when she was lost for what to write. I did have a good idea, but I went through a bit of a rough time right when I was planning on updating... Then I never got around to it. So that brings us to where we are now. With an unfinished story, that has the potential to be something great.

I would start righting it now, but I've just lost interest in it. Writing should feel natural and not as though it's being forced. When it's forced it just isn't good. I did try to come up with something, but it was never right. I was never happy with it. That was how we got the pathetic excuse for the first chapter I wrote for it.

I don't quite know what to do right now, so unless yet another person is interested in taking it over...or exflotic; is keen to start it up again... It will not continue. I'm sorry if you enjoyed it, before I came and ruined it. But this is how it turned out, as unfortunate as it may be.

Peace. x