Sequel: Nightmare
Status: Hey Guys! Do take some time & read this first ever fanfic of mine! Do comment what you think! Much appreciated!

Seize the Day

The Recovery.

Two months after being discharged from the hospital, I was up and well again. Even though I was not physically ready to carry on with my career, I was able to run and walk and carry on with life’s daily routine. Matt and the rest of the guys were on tour promoting their new album, City of Evil. Matt wanted to postpone the tour just to take care of me but I assured him that I never felt better. He even offered to bring me along but I declined. Matt’s and his band’s dreams were more important, I felt. I spent my days resting at home, travelling to and fro the Adams Mansion and did girly stuff with Soph, Natalie and Zina. Soph was planning for her wedding so we discussed about it most of the time. Natalie’s engagement was going to happen early next month and Zina was doing great.

Avenged Sevenfold were scheduled for a concert at their hometown this weekend to end their world tour and I got VIP Passes to their show. Soph and I were excited and we went shopping for the event. I bought a White Garcon sleeveless blouse by Joseph which looked great with the black leather vest Matt bought me. I wore them with a ripped navy blue skinny jean and my red Converse Chucks.

I decided to ride my Ducati to the concert as it has been in the garage for too long. As soon as I arrived, there were hoards of fans queuing at the entrance. There could easily be a thousand of them! My Ducati attracted many pairs of eyes and it felt good. When Natalie, Soph and Zina arrived, the pairs of eyes channeled to Soph’s ride. We went into the VIP area, hand in hand, and waited excitedly for the concert to start.

The lights went off and I could hear Jimmy’s ever so popular drum roll. The guitars followed next and that familiar voice echoed through the open area. They started with a fast number and most of the fans were already rocking to them! We had lots of fun head banging to their songs, jumping up and down and just enjoying the music when I heard Matt talk.

“Hey guys! We thank you for being here and we hoped you’ve been enjoying your time so far! We love to be back!” Loud cheers followed and I grinned from ear to ear. That’s my man, there. “Are you guys ready for the next song?” he continued. The crowd went “YEAH!” and screams erupted. Matt was seen to be looking around the VIP area and smiled widely when his eyes caught mine.

“Alright guys, the next song is dedicated to a special someone in my life. This song, as she said it, saved both of our lives. I know we don’t do this ever but I would like to introduce this amazing woman in my life to the rest of the world! And where else to begin other than home?” The crowd screamed, cheered and applauded and suddenly all the lights went off. A few seconds later, a spotlight was shone directly at Matt and he was looking at the VIP area. The next second came by and there was another spotlight, this time shone directly on me! I squirmed.

“Natasha Chayanne Adams, I’ve been around the world in the past two months, leaving you home and letting you recover without me. And I’m sorry about that. Thank you for believing in me and Avenged Sevenfold. I love you, Natasha.” The crowd burst into cheers and applause. I smiled and wiped the tears of joy from my eyes. The next thing I knew the spotlight went off again and when it came back on, Matt was on his knees beside me at the VIP area. OH DEAR GOD.

“Natasha Chayanne Adams, I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?” he proposed and the crowd was chanting “Yes”. I saw tears in his eyes and I knelt down in front of him. “Yes!” I said and leaned forward to kiss him. He brought us up to our feet and he slipped a gorgeous three-stoned diamond ring made of white gold on my ring finger. We kissed one more time and I whispered, “Give ‘em all you’ve got, tough guy!”

Seize the day or die regretting
The time you’ve lost
It’s empty and cold without you here
So many people to ache over

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!