Status: ok this one i think is a good story ive wrote so far

My Love Life Sucks

they start to notice me

The sun came through my window glaring in my eyes and I woke up, even though I had an alarm set. I looked at the clock is 1 minute till it goes off so I turn it off before it went off and got up. I put on the cloths I layed out. They were new and really nice so I should fit in at school. I think. I picked up my book and put it into my binder. And went down stairs. My mom was up like always, doing her work and so was dad.
"Morning." I said.
"Hay good morning. Well me and you dad half to go so have fun at school."
"Thanks."
And they walk out and then I just remember...who’s taking me to school?
"Wait who’s taking me to school?" I say.
"The maid is she should be here any minute k love you bye."
Then a few minutes later I heard a honk. So I went to the window and there was a limo waiting. So I went outside and got in to the limo.
"Good morning Miss. Stone." The lady said.
"Good morning Miss.______." I say.
"Oh, just call me Amy, Miss. Stone."
"Ok, Amy."
We start to drive to school. I pulled out my book and started to write.
Dear Diary, September 7
Well I'm on my way to school. My school is for rich kids. Oh did I tell you I'm rich. Probably not. Well I can't wait to be teased because I always get teased and well even though I'm rich like them I still don't fit in. Well I guess I'm here I will write later.
Amber Stone
P.S. My Love Life Sucks
Then I put my book away and get out of the limo and to my surprises there are a lot more limos in front and behind my limo. But at the same time I'm the outsider because everyone looks like they have known each other forever and I just got here and well I know no one. Well I'm used to it.
So I start walking into the school and fund the offices. And waited for someone to come and help me. Then the bell rang and the halls were empty. Then a lady came over.
"Well you are late." The lady said.
"Oh no, I'm not late. I'm new here." I said.
"Oh you must be Amber Stone."
"Yep that’s me."
"Oh well let me get your class letter so I can show you were it is.........Here it is you are in class A. So fellow me."
And so I did. We got to a classroom and there was a doorman. She just stopped in front of him and he opened the door. We walk in and I looked around. Everyone in the class was all waiting for the teacher to steal them down. She walks to the back and I followed her. We got to the back and stop.
"Mr. Bloom?"
"Yes," he turns around and looks at us. "Oh hi there. What do you needed?"
"Hi Mr. Bloom you have a new student her name is Amber Stone."
"The Amber Stone?"
"Yes the Amber Stone."
"Ok welcome Amber."
"Thanks I'm glad to be here." I say with a polite smile that I use even if I’m not happy. I pretty good at it now so it was easy.
"Well let’s get you steal in. Follow me."
So I do. The lady that brought me here was already gone. He went to the front of the class and I follow.
"Steal down class please..." And they do. "Thank you. Well welcome back students. So I now you guys all now each other but we have finally got a new student. Her name is Amber Stone." He pause and everyone (and I mean everyone) started to whisper. "So class let’s give her a warm Starbucks welcome." and he gave them a look that said "please do it just this one’s".
"Welcome to Starbucks high Amber Stone, and we hope you love it here like we do and we are all friend here so don't be shy." They all said together with no one going to fast or to slow. They were at the same speed.
"Good class you remember. Ok let’s see were you will sit."
I looked around and there was only one set left and everyone in the class knows that.
"Ok there is a seat right in the back by Justin valentine." He says as he points to the only seat left. So I walk back and sit down next to him. And it was a good thing I was in the back cause no one can look at me. But at that moment they were giving me these very nasty looks.
"Ok class look forward and write this in your notebooks. At the top put 'Relationships by Nicole Stone' this will be are first book we read this year."
When he said my mom’s name I slide down a little but I kept listening and writing. What’s his face (the guy sitting by me) leans over and says "Hay I'm Justin Valentine."
"Hi I'm Amber Stone." As I keep writing and looking at the teacher.
"Oh Mr. Bloom barely turns around during class so your good."
"Ok thanks for the info but I don’t think you should talk to me because the girls in this class look like they would kill me. So please do not talk to me and I would be in really big trouble with my parents if I get in trouble here k. So thank for being nice but I'm fine." As I keep writing and looking at the board. He just sits back and looks at the board too.
Then came lunch. Well I wasn’t really ready to hang out with any of the kids today or any other day like always because I’m sure I won’t be here long. So as people start to leave I grabbed my book and followed everyone else to the cafeteria. I got my lunch and went outside scents it a nice day the school allows us to eat outside for lunch. I found a spot to sit and eat. It was far away from everyone else but closes enough to everyone else too. So ones I got sealed in and I put my food down grabbed my book and looked around.
Dear Diary, September 7
Well I’m at school. Its lunch time. I’m not eating again like I always do on the first couple of days. So let’s see at this school there are still groups. Even at a school with only 75 kids. There are the loners, the nerds, the popular and me. There are 28 loners, 29 nerds, 15 popular and 1 me. Well the first half of the day was ok. I got a seat in the back thank god but I’m sitting next to this guy. When I sat by him everyone glared at me like they would kill me if I talk to him (and I wasn’t planning to talk to him either), But funny thing happen he talk to me. HaHaHa lol<3. Well I better go some girls are coming over.
Amber Stone
P.S. My Love Life Sucks.
I close my book and put it under my butt. I look up by the time the girls are in front of me. I just sit there looking up at them and the stand there looking down at me. I took a quick look around. Everyone was staring like this morning when I sat next to whats his face but without the glares. Then I looked back at the girls that were in front of me.
"Can I help you?" I say to the three girls in front of me. I take a quick look around again and everybody’s whispering now.
"Excuse me? What did you just say?" one of the girls say. I think she’s the leader here.
"Here I'll say it slower for you...” I say as I get up. "Can...I...Help...You..?"
"What why would I need your help." the leader says.
"Oh sweety what I meant by 'can I help you' is do you want something or do you have something to say." I bet everyone thinking I said that without thinking, but I did think it through.
"I know what 'can I help you' mean I used it before."
"Oh let me guess you say it to people how look at you funny or lower then you right."
"Oh snap." People say in the crowds.
"Who the hell do you think you are saying crap like that to me? Do you know how I am?" She said with her eyes glaring at me. I swear I saw flame in her eyes.
"Hmm.... let me think.... I don’t now let me guess... um... oh Barbie right Tinker bell and little Mermaid are who you friends are right. I’m right aren’t I. Ha" I say. I look her straight in to her eyes I think the flames in her eyes went on over load.
"What... No... I’m not.... I’m going to kill you now."
She lunges at me; I grab her twister around and push her toward her friends (Tinker bell and little Mermaid). And she nocks then down on to their back. It looks like it really hurt. She turned over and looks at me then to everyone. Then all of a sudden she sees are teacher.
"Hay what going on ever here?" Mr. Bloom Said. And Barbie looked at Tinker bell and little Mermaid like she had an idea.
"OH... OOWWWW... THAT HURT AMBER STONE...OOWWWWW... MY HEAD HURTS." Barbie says.
"OWWW... MY BACK HURTS... OWWWW." Says Tinker bell.
"OWWWW. MY LAG HURTS... OH HOW IT HURTS... OWWWW." Says little mermaid.
"Oh my god! What happen?!" Mr. Bloom says while looking at everyone.
"OH... AMBER STONE PUSHED ME AND MY FRIEND DOWN ON PERPICE AND FOR NO REASON." Barbie says.
"Is this true Miss. Stone?"
"What no she lunged at me I was just defending myself." I say.
"What are you talking about no I didn’t?" Barbie says try to get up. "OWWWW."
"Ok fine I’ll do it this way. Did anyone see Miss. Johnson lunge at Miss. Stone?" He says looking around.
"NO." everyone says.
"Ok then Amber I’m going to have to call you parents."
"What. No if you call then and tell them they are going to kill me. Please don’t call them there too busy with work they would kill me for this and bring me back to life and then kill me again for interrupting work. And plus I was defending myself. And everyone saw Barbie lunged at me but no one has the nerves to say a word cause Barbie, Tinker bell and little mermaid rule this school so they will make anyone life a living H-E double hock sticks (H-E-L-L=HELL). So even though apparently no one saw but I’m innocent. I swear." I say pleading.
"I’m sorry Miss. Stone I have to call them there is no proof you didn’t do it." He says grabbing his cell phone and he was about to dial the number till I grabbed the phone from his hand got on my knees.
"Please I’m bagging you."
"Miss. Stone please give me back my phone." he says putting his hand out.
"No please wait what if... what if...” I say going through my brain for an answer.
"What if what?" He says impatiently.
"What if... Ah what if I prove it?" I say with a smile on my face.
"Hmm... ok I will wait instill you try to prove it k so give me my phone back."
"Ok thank you." I say as I hug him and I gave him his phone back. "Ok let me try one thing first. Will someone tell Mr. Bloom that you saw Barbie lunge at me....please anyone? Please I’m bagging you. And I never bag ever." A few minute pass and no one has said a word, breathed, whisper or cough.
"Ok I guess I have to call you parents." He starts to dial the number.
"WAIT..." Someone says. Everyone looks around looking for the person who said it but then everyone look at me.
"What I didn’t say it I swear."
"No I did." And a guy walks forward with his hand raised. I don’t now why but he looks familiar like I see him before.
"Oh so Mr. Valentine you say Miss. Johnson lunge at Miss. Stone?" He look at him wondering why speak now.
"Yes I did. I swear. Amber was just defending herself."
"Ok then did anyone else see that." he says looking at everyone very closely. And I could tell no one would say they did so I racked my brain till I go an idea.
"Well I have to call." he says a he dials the numbers.
"Wait...” he stopped dialing and looks at me.
"What is it now." he look annoyed.
"I can prove it. Do we have cameras that record everything that goes on here in this area?" I look at Mr. Bloom with pleading eyes. He looks at me then sighs.
"Fine and yes there are cameras that record this area but the video aren’t here there at a cabin out in the woods far away. So we have to send in a request for today’s video so it will take a day or two to them get here."
"Oh no need to send a request in. I just need to use a computer." I say looking around.
"Here you go." Say whats his face. I swear he looks familiar. And hands me his laptop.
"Umm... thanks _______?" I say trying to remember his name.
"Justin?" he says and I just look at him like I don’t know who he is.
"Do I know you?" I said with confuse look on my face and the girls I think are in my class started to talk to someone next to them.
"Yes, I’m Justin. Justin Valentine?" he says try to get me to remember.
"Sorry I don’t know a Justin Valentine." I say trying to sound sorry even though I don’t care who he is. And I don’t need to know who he is because ill probable be moving in about a week or two.
"Justin Valentine, you sit next to me during class in the back... I intrados myself to you after you sat down." He says pleading. And everyone looks shocked like everyone should know who he is.
"Umm... wait... Oh you’re the dude that I sat by and all the girls started to glare at me like if I talk to you they would kill me but they look like they were try so hard to hide that look. So you name was Justin Valentine. Hmm... Didn’t know that. Sorry. Oh and you last name is Valentine right."
"Yes why? (Thank god you remember me or I would have looked crazy.)"
"Oh my parents now a couple that have the last name Valentine. They work with my parent. Hmm... Anyway thanks for letting me use you laptop."
"No probable." he says with a smile on his face even though he’s stressing now.
"(Not yet anyways.) Ok here I go." I open the laptop; grab a cord I had in my pocket. Hook the cord to the laptop then go look around for a camera. When I fine one I take the cord over there and hook it to the camera. Then I walk back to the laptop and started getting in to some documents then I fine the video of today’s incident. Then I turn the laptop toward Mr. Bloom and play it. After its over I exited the document put in some code so no one came refined it on the laptop. And close it and hand it back to Mr. popular.
"See Miss. Barbie here lunge at me and I defended myself and accidently push her toward Miss. Tinker bell and Miss. Little Mermaid. So am I still in trouble." I say waiting for answer.
"Umm... no Miss. Stone you are not in trouble but Miss. Johnson you are. Go to the offices and what for me."
"What no please I didn’t do it on purpose." She says bagging.
"Miss. Johnson go to the offices NOW! You can’t do that to a new student."
"I didn’t me to please."
"GO NOW MISS. JOHNSON." He says pointing toward the door. And Barbie jumps up and runs like her life depended on it, when Mr. Bloom shouted at her. Mr. Bloom sighs and then looks at his watch.
"Ok everyone back to class lunch time is over." He gets up and pushes everyone toward the door.
When I get to the class room I go and sit down and so does everyone else. And when Mr. Bloom comes in everyone is in there seat waiting.
"Ok class I’m going to go to the office so I want you to behave and do you work read quietly or talks quietly for the rest of the day." And he turned around and leaves the room.
So I grabbed my reading book, sinked in to my seat. I opened my book and started to read. Everyone else got up and went to a friend in the class and started to talk about what just happened outside at lunch. But the only person who didn’t get up to hang out with their friend is Mr. popular. He was doing the as acted something as me. He had a book in his hands. It was opened and he was sunk in his seat too. And to my surprise he was actually reading. Why isn’t he hanging out with his friend? Why is he reading? But whatever is none of my bizzness.
After a while I feel someone staring at me so I glance over my book and see Miss. Tinker bell and Miss. Little Mermaid staring at me. But I don't care so I go back to reading my book.
"Umm... excuse me?!" says Tinker bell and the room goes silent. I look up at her and around me. Everyone watching. But I really don't care so I started to read again. Then Tinker bell grabbed my book and shuts it and slams it on the table. I sigh and look up at her.
"Hello, may I help you?" I say with a nice fake smile.
"Umm, yes what the hell are you doing here?" she says back with a smile on her face too.
"Well if you can't tell I’m here to learn. And a second ago I was reading but instead I’m talking to you, Tinker bell." I say calmly with a smile.
“Well if you haven't realized we don't want you here, Miss. Winnable."
"Miss. Winnable huh? What a cute nickname you gave me how am I supposed to leave now that I have a nickname?"
"It’s not a nickname. It’s what you are. You are a Big Old Winnable Loser."
"Hmm... cool."
"Cool? It not cool."
"Actually it is cool. Did you know Big Old Winnable Losers are the new popular. And popular is the new low. Lower then geek and nerds now. So I think being a Big Old Winnable Loser is cool. Miss. Tinker bell."
"Wha,,. WHAT!"
"Calm down, Ash. I'll take over k?" says little Mermaid.
"Please do." Tinker bell says trying to calm herself down.
"Now new girl what is your deal?" Little Mermaid says.
"What do you mean, Little Mermaid?" I say sounding sweet and innocent.
"What the hell is up with these nicknames?! Tinker bell, Little Mermaid, what do you have nicknames for all of us?"
"Well yes but not everyone. Would you like to know them?" I smile with a pleased look in my eye that she can't see or tell that I have even if were making eye contact.
"Yes I would actually."
"Ok..." I point to the girl next to her. "Miss Follower..." then I point to the guy behind her. “Class clown..." then to a guy near a lot of girls. "Pervert..." then to a girl in the back. “Bookworm..." then a guy in a corner. "Observer..." then a girl to my left. “Gossip girl..." then I point to a girl next to the guy behind her. "Whore...” girl next to her.” prostitute..." the girl next to her. "Bitch..." then the guy next to her. “Jerk..." then I remembered someone. "Oh and that girl that got in trouble her nickname is Barbie..." then I point to my right. “Last but not less Mr. Popular. And that’s it. And me... Amber stone." I sat there looking at everyone’s face. There were all in shock.
"Not everyone. Not Everyone! That was every person in this class accepted the teacher!"
"Oh your right my bad. I met I have a nickname for everyone. Sorry."
Rrrrriiiiinnnnnnggggggg!
"Oh look it the bell which means schools out bye everyone." I say and everyone packs there stuff and started to leave.
"Bye Miss Follower, Class clown, Pervert, Bookworm, Observer, gossip girl, whore, prostitute, bitch, jerk, Little Mermaid, Tinker bell oh and tell Barbie I said bye." I yell as to everyone walks out.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok its long so hope it wasnt boring comment if you can thanks :)