Status: ok this one i think is a good story ive wrote so far

My Love Life Sucks

he starting to remember

the next day Mr. Popular didn't show up for class. the teacher and everyone else thought that was kinda weird since he never missed school is what i heard. i just sit and read my book.

"whats going on is he sick???" someone says.

"sick? no he never gets sick." one of the guy says.

"class settle down. i understand this is a bit weird having our athlete gone and all. so we are just going to have a relax day." Mr. bloom says and every one cheers. "but first i need to choose someone to take Justin his homework." every ones hands shoot up and they all say me me me pick me. Mr. bloom looks around the room and says "Amber you will take his homework to him the address is on the sticky note."

i sigh and get up and take the pile of paper and turn to go back to my seat and sees all the girls giving me death glares especially little mermaid and Tinkerbell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

school ends and i pack my stuff and head to Mr. Popular's house. i knock on the door and wait. after a while i knock again and again nothing happens.

"hello??? Mr. Popular?? you home????"

i try to open the door and see its unlocked so i walk in and look around.

"hello?? Mr. Popular i brought you your homework." i say as i walk through the house.

i get to a door and see its open so i walk in slowly looking around. and see Mr. Popular on the floor sleeping. i walk over and kneel down about to wake him up when he says:

"w-w-what are you?? h-h-how did you do that???"

"what??" i say out loud with out noticing.

"you just teleported us to the park." he say freaking out a bit. "w-what are you?!?"

"how do you remember i made you forget." i say looking at his sleeping freaking out face.

"what you did what to me?!?!?!?!" he yells and his eyes open and he looks back at me. he jumps up and backs away. "how the hell did you get into my house?!?!?!" he says still yelling

i stand up an look at him hiding the shock on my face. "your front door was unlocked and i did knock 3 times."

he calms down a bit and looks at me with his blue/green eyes and smiles. "ohh i see you jut wanted to see my room."

i glare at him and cross my arms over my chest. "ha like i want to see your dirty room." i say looking around to find it nice and clean except for his bag an jacket on the floor.

"ohhh really now then why did you come to my 'dirty' room for??" he says smirking and walking a bit closer to me.

i step back and trip over his bag and he catches me. and i look at him and he smirks. i pull away but he has a hold of my arm. "owwww." i say cause his hold on my arm is strong.

"oh sorry" he says and lets me good and i rub the area where he hold on to. "sorry again. so why did you come here??"

i pick up my bag that fell and pull out the pile of papers. "Mr. bloom told me to bring me your homework." i hand it to him and he takes it from me.

he looks at the paper and then at me. "that why you came to my house??"

i slide the bag onto my arm and look at him a bit pissed. "yes that why. so ill be going now." i turn to leave.

"hey wait. do you remember what happened last night??"

i stop and slowly turn to him. "w-why do you remember something???"

he looks at me and laughs. "haha no i was joking. you should have seen your face."

"oh ha ha funny im going now." i say sighing in relief.

"see you at school tomorrow." he say but i just leave without saying anything. *how is this happening no ones ever been able to remember anything i make them forget. what going on?? there's something about him. i better get close to him to figure this out.* i think and sigh and walk home.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like comments :)