A Killer's Letter

First Sin

Of course I don’t care. Why would I care about your well-being? You don’t mean anything to me. All I thought about you,was that you’re a filthy whore that’ll do anything just to get laid or alcohol. You’re a low leveled human that who only thinks about yourself.

But who am I to complain?

I’m just as bad as you. No. I did care! I cared for you! I opened up for you,didn’t I? I let you take me in! I let you help me! You didn’t even hesitate on saying you loved me,so I believed you. I believed every word you said! But I saw it.

The evil in your eyes.

I saw the darkness. A darkness so difficult to hide that it almost scared me… But nothing scares me. Not even you. I don’t care for you anymore. That care went as fast as it came.

I don’t love you. I never loved you. Care and love are two different things. You’re gone to me.
Dead!

You’re just dead to me.. Gone.I don’t need you.

I don’t need anyone but myself. I don’t love anyone but myself,and I just killed you. That’s why you’re dead. Gone.Because I killed you. With this knife. This bloody knife. Blood.

There’s a lot of blood. On the knife,on my hand,on the walls. On the floor too. I wanted to tie you up by the neck,but then I couldn’t make my signature of course. A chuckle escapes my lips. I never cared about you. I never loved you. Then why am I crying?Why did you have to be the first? You destroyed my innocence and now,I’m thirsty for more. That’s why I killed you.

You were my first sin..