Status: Updates every Monday

Love the Hardest Way

The Beginning

Rgiht now, I was currently in the studio with Zacky, Johnny and Jimmy, just strumming some toon my my guitar. Matt was talking to Larry, you manager, about something that I seem to never pay attention to. I was always lost in my own thoughts. Thinking about the girl i was with nine years ago. I had made a bet with some old friends about this girl and I agreed to going out with her. What I didn't expect was falling deeply in love with her. Once I broke up with her and told her our whole relationship was a lie, that it was all a bet, she looking me straight in the eyes, socked the fuck out of me, and walked away. That was the last time I've seen, and heard, from her. When Jimmy found this out, we got into the biggest fight in our whole friendship. You see, Jimmy was close to this girl. Why? you may ask. Well, Jimmy's family adopted her. They found her wondering the streets when she was just ten. So they took her in and Jimmy became vary protective of her.

I still remember her as if it was just yesterday. Her short, naturally bright red hair. Her emeral green eyes that put Zacky's eyes to shame. And her small patite body. She wasn't really that developed in the chest arean, but I still lved her.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by the door closing shut. Looking up, I saw Matt scratching the back of his head.

"So," Johnny said, seeing that Matt was back in the room," What did Larry want?"

"He told me that we are going to be touring with a new band. It's going to be their first Anerican tour," Matt said, sitting down on one of the couches.

"Cool,"Zacky said,"What's the name of this new band?"

"H.E.R," Matt said," the name of the band is called H.E.R."

"What the hell does H.E.R stand for?" I asked, putting my guitar down.

Before anyone had time to answer, Jimmy spoke up.

"It stands for Her Eternal Redemtion," Jimmy said, looking up from his sheet music.

"How do you know that?" I asked, looking at my best friend.

Jimmy looked over at me and stared at me straight in the eye and said,"My Faith is in that band."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh!! What did Jimmy mean by that?
This is a new story I had writen down cause I was listening to H.I.M (don't hate, they're fucking awesome as fuck!) and this suddenly popped into my head. What do you think of it? Comment and subscribe and recommend and rate please! I'd love some feelback :)