Status: Updates every Monday

Love the Hardest Way

Brian

It has been a month or so since Matt gave us the news about touring with this new band and we are now headed to our first venue which is out in San Fransisco. Before we headed out, I did a bit of research about the band. It consisted of four guys. Drummer, keyboard, base and lead guitarest and one female, the lead singer. I couldn't really find anything about the lead singer but when Michelle found out that it was a woman who was the lead singer, she flipped her shit. Started ranting on and on about how I netter not look at her and all this stupid shit. I know she has been seeing other men behind my back, but I couldn't bring myself in leaving her. The reason? I have not thought of any other woman other then they girl who stole my heart. While she had mine, I basically ripped hers to shreads that one night.

Feeling the bus coming to a complete stop, I rolled out of my bunk bed and headed to the front. As soon as I did so, Jimmy shot out of the bus and headed into the arena. Ever since he found out we were touring with H.E.R, Jimmy has been so giddy. More hyper then usual.

"Damn," Zacky said as he walked over to where I was looking out the window, watching as Jimmy ran into the arena, "Crazy fucker is really excited about this tour."

I laughed, nodding my head in agreement.

Patting Zacky on the back, I headed outside and began helping the Berry brother take out all our shit. Rolling the amp up to the venue, I caught a glips of the stage and saw that it was set up for the band that was going first. Looking at the logo on the drum set adn back drop, I saw that it was a sillouette of a raven and in the middle was the bands name in all caps and in a sort of thron design. Walking to the back, I placed everything in its usual place before heading over to our dressing room. As soon as I stepped in, I got some clothes before heading to the bathroom and getting ready for the show. As I stepped out, I sat my ass down on the couch and tuned up my guitar, waiting for the show to start up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, where the hell is Jimmy? He's gonna miss the show," Matt said as we started walking towards the side of the stage.

"He'll show up. You know he won't miss this for anything," Johnny said with a chuckle.

I looked at him, utterly confused. Why would Johnny say that? As my eyes gazed over his head, I saw Jimmy's tall lanky figure holding a small person in his arms. Moving my gaze a bit, I saw that he was talking to a red headed woman. Who was she? I thought to myself when I saw her nod her head and lean up to give Jimmy a kiss on the cheek and a kiss on the forehead of the small person before walking away. I watched for a bit more as Jimmy said something that made the person giggle. As the giggle reachd my ears, I realized that he was talking to a small girl, possibly nine or ten years old by the sound of it. Seeing that Jimmy was about to start walking, I rushed over to the guys were standing. Not five miutes later, Jimmy came over with the girl now on her shoulders.

"Guys," Jimmy said, getting everyone elses attention, "I'd like you all to meet Venus. Venus, this is Matt, Johnny, Zacky, and Brian."

The girl, Venuse, smiled and Matt, Zee and Johnny, but when she looked at me, she gave me a glare.

"Hey," Venus said," are you that douche bag that made a bet with some guys when you were younger and hurt my mommys heart?"

As soon as those words left her mouth, I stared at her, wide eyed. I have never heard a child use that kind of language in my entire life.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that?" I asked, noice hard as stone.

"My name is Venus H. fucking Valo and I can speak to you however I like. Mommy said it's ok but not to use it while I am at school," Venus said with a giggle that made the guys laugh.

I was about to say something when the roar of the crowd reached my ears. Putting my attention to the stage, I saw that everyone took their place behind their instruments. Now all they needed was the lead singer. As soon as I thought it, a familiar melody hit my ears. It was a melody that came out in the movie Queen of the Damned.

"Is that the song that came out in Queen of the Damned?" Johnny asked.

"Yup!" Venus chirped in,"Mommy wrote it for that movie. And, you know how Lestat was wearing those leather pants and see through gold shirt?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Just look," Venus said, looking out to the stage.

I did the same and then saw it. Saw her, Wearing the same thing Lestat did in that movie, but she was wearing a skin colored shirt underneath it and before long, she began to sing.

'Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping, and hating
Things that I can't bare

Did you think it's cool to walk right up
To take my life and fuck it up
Well did you
Well did you

I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by suprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside

Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping, and hating
Things that I can't bare

Did you think its cool to walk right up
To take my life and fuck it up
Well did you
I hate you

I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by suprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside

I've slept so long without you
It's tearing me apart, too
How to get this far
Playing games with this old heart

I've killed a million petty souls
But I couldn't kill you
I've slept so long without you

I see Hell in your eyes
Taken in by suprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside

I see Hell in your eyes
Taken in by suprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside

I see Hell in your eyes
Taken in by suprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside...'

As soon as she turned her face to our side of the stage, I saw her. The woman who stole my heart and I ripped hers to shreads.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

I heard a giggle and I snapped my head over to Venus and saw her smirking at me.

"Looks like you've seen a ghost," she said.

I couldn't say anything back. My toungue was tied. Veera is the lead singer. And I'm tourning with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey. Sorry for the long wait. I hope you like this chapter and the ones that will follow after. What do you think of it? What do you think of Venus and her little fisty attitued? Comment and subscribe please! And don't be a silent reader!