Status: Updates every Monday

Love the Hardest Way

Veera

Smiling at the crowd as I sang the last song, I took a bow before my band mates and I headed to our side of the stage. Looking behind me, my eyes caught the familiar brown eyes of him for a second before I looked away. That short second as our eyes meat was enough to send a familiar sensation through my entire body.

Stop it! I scold myself, he is nothing to you.

"Are you alright?" Looking up, my eyes caught gray ones.

"I'm fine Justin," I said, smiling at my drummer.

"Good," he said, bringing me into a sweaty hug.

Lew! Justin! You're covered in sweat!" I yelled, laughing as well.

"Hey! So are you!" Justin shouted.

Sticking my tongue out at him, I flipped him off before looking around for my baby girl.

"Hey! Has anyone seen where Venus ran off to?" I yelled out, twisting and turning to find my baby.

"I'm right here mama," Venus said, her soft, musical voice sounding from behind me.

"Hei tyttouauva. Missa olet?" I asked, walking towards her.

"Olin sedan Jimmy ja kavereiden kanssa,"Venus said, looking up at me.

"Mitense sitten oli?" I asked, bringing her to my side and began walking towards the bands dressing room.

"Hyva. Tehty Brianin kokemus hell," she said with a shug.

Looking down at her, I raised a brow "Venus," I said in a warning tone.

"Tiedan mama. Mutta han ansaitsee sen loppujen lopuksi," Venus defended.

I shighed, shaking my head and chuckling a bit.

" I know baby, I know."

"So then I'm not in trouble?" Venuse asked in a hopeful tone.

"No baby," I said with a smile," you are not in trouble."

"Yay!" Venus cheered before dancing like a little pixie into the dressing room.

Smling with a shake of my head, I flollowed her inside. As I did so, I saw that Daniel, our bass polayer, and Justin walking out of the bathroom, no doubt showering together seeing as they have been a couple ever since the band first formed. Christian, our keybordest, and Kevin, our lead guitarest, looked freshly showered. They also are a coupkd. Getting together a year after the band started. Tyler, our rythem guitarest, was still in Finland, making sure that his lover was alright, seeing as Logan fell and broke his arm last week.

Walking to my suitcase that was on the other side of the room, I kneeled and opened it up. Hmmm, I thought to myself, what should I wear.

"Wear the dark blue jeans with the rips on the front and that one shirt Kat made for you, the one ripped from the back, and the zombie high heels mama," Venus said, as if she was reading my mind.

"Oh, you think so?" I said, smiling at her as I stroked her naturally tinted brown and red hair.

"Mmhmm!" Venus said with a nod," and the red bra and boy shorts."

"Ok young lady," I said, wiggling my finger at her," you got sot down or have a snack. I'm going to shower and change."

With a smile and a nod of her head, Venus stood from the spot beside me before going to the table that was set out covered in food and treats. Smiling, I looked for the clothing Venus suggested before getting my shower things and headed to the stalls. Finding the biggest one, I placed my cloting in a small cubby to keep them dry before stripping and throwning my sweat coated clothing outside. Turning the tap on, I wet my hair and entire body before scrubbing my face from all the make-up. Washing my hair with my jasmine scented shampoo, I washed it twice before lathering in some conditioner in before putting it up with a hair claw. Getting my lufa, I put some of my jasmine scented body was before shaving everything that needs to be shaved and washed my body again. Rinsing, I let my hair down again before rising that out too.

Shutting the tap off, I wringed my hair out of all the water before wrapping a towel around it before grabbing another one and drying off my body. Wrapping the towle around my body, I grabbed my clothing and stepped out. Getting my lotion, I put some my whole body before putting my bra and boyshorts on and then my clothing. Getiing all my things, I walked out of the showers and put my dirty clothes in a bag. Getting my make-up bag and zombie heels, I put my heels on before sitting in front of the mirror and started redoing my make-up.

As I did so, I couldn't help but think of what will happen when we step out for the signing.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend please