A Forgotten Love

Chapter 1

I looked down at Black Adder and smiled. It was time she knew how I got to where I am now. So here it goes.

My life was just like any other 18 year old high school girl. Well mostly. I wasn’t the typical teenager. Instead of caring how I looked or how popular I was. I was more into music. I always wanted to be in a band with my friends but I guess they got to live my dream. I was happy for the guys but as we grew older and left school and their band Avenged Sevenfold got bigger we didn’t see each other as much I wished we could have.

I got in with the wrong people. My family didn’t want to know me anymore they thought I was a failure in their eyes. I didn’t get good grades, get into collage, go to university (Not that I wanted to go in the first place), I wasn’t like my sister or brother but none of that matter to me. All I ever wanted was to be me and do what I like. I met Cobra at the bar I worked in at the time. She offered me a better job working for her. She had told me that I would be come famous with out my music. I wasn’t sure at the time but now when I look back it was possibly the second best thing that had ever happened to me. The first one being meeting the guys, in high school.

I miss the guys to this day but I have no choice now. There is no way I’d be able to see them now. Their music career was cut short when Zacky Vengeance decided to screw things up with the mangers daughter. Their manager made sure they wouldn’t be able to carry on or get a new manager. I thought the other guys would surely want nothing to do with Zacky after that but boy was I wrong.

They became the most feared gang in all of California. Ours was second.


“So Sidewinder. You’re saying that if you and the guys had stayed close you wouldn’t be here now?” I looked up from the small camp fire we had going and sighed.

“Yeah”

“Sidewinder how did you get your name?”

“My real name is Darcy Valaria Wolf. Well I know this is gonna be weird but one of Avenged’s songs was Sidewinder. It was my favorite song and still is. Cobra said I could pick a name and it was the first one that came to my head.”

“Oh. Cool.” I smiled at her.

Just then Cobra called us. Yes the gang is lead by me now but I felt the need to keep her around she knew what we was doing and helped me out so much over the years.

I took Adder’s hand and lead her to Cobra and smiled.

“Cobra?”

“Sidewinder. Avenged are around here and they’re looking for you.”

“Why me?”

“I heard something about them wanting to know about you and that one of them never got over you when you all stopped talking.

Shit. Vengeance. Fuck. How could I be so stupid? We had a thing when we were in high school. It was amazing. But then the band and that came and we just decided it would be best if we weren’t seeing each other. I thought we were good but I guess not.

We had one job that would make us a lot of money but there was no way I could do it. We had to put an end to the Sevenfold gang and that was one thing I could not do. I was too close to them.

“Tell them I’ll meet them.” I guessed nothing good could come out of this. But boy was I wrong.