Haunted

Uno.

Beep, Beep, Beep. I groaned. Beep, Beep, Beep. I groaned but got out of bed. I yawned and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I was done, I got ready and cooked some breakfast for me and my pregnant best friend .

"Good morning,Emi" Tori greeted me with a big smile on her face, she sast down in front of me and started eating her breakfast.

"Good morning, how's the little baby?" I asked smiling softly at her belly. She grinned and rubbed her tummy. "He's good, so what are you doing today?" she asked me like every morning. I stood up grabbing my bag. "I'm going to the tattoo shop and them I'm going to the grocery store." I said rubbing her belly and then her head smiling.

I walked out of our appartment and started walking to my little tattoo shop. Tori and I met each other when we were both in highschool at L.A. and we became best friend really fast. When we finished our studies we both moved here to Orange County and we bought an appartment and opened a tattoo shop where we work, well now I work because of her pregnancy, the asshole that got her pregnant left her when he found out.

I arrived to the tattoo shop and unlocked the door. I was greeted by some of my assistants and we began working. I left some hours later and I made my way to the grocery store.

As I expected, there were a lot of people, I sighed and made my way inside. I felt that someone was watching me, I turned around and I saw a tall guy that was staring and smiling at me, I smiled back and turned around until I felt that someone was holding my arm, I turned around again and there he was, smiling down at me and I notice that he was really handsome.

"Hi, I'm Jimmy" he said extending his hand "And you are?" I shook his hand smiling "I'm Emily, nice to meet you Jimmy" he grinned and kissed my hand "Nice to meet you too" he said smirking, I blushed.

"Well, I have to go, but we are going to meet soon" he winked and walked away.

I grinned and payed my stuff. I took a taxi and went home with a smile on my face.

I entered to my appartment and smiled at Tori "Hello Tori, is a great day, isn't it?" I said sitting in the couch next to her, she gave me a weird look "Umm, yeah, I think so" then she gave me a serious look "Ok, why are you happy?"
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, if there are any mistakes please let me know.

Comment, rate & subscribe.

Clari \(^o^)/