Haunted

Cuatro.

I walked back to my house smiling like a fucking idiot. I had a great time with her but there is one problem, I was supposed to bought her fucking tattoo shop. As I arrived to my house I asked one of the servants to make me something to eat. I walked to the kitchen and saw Brian eating a sandwich, he smiled and waved at me, I sat next to him and sighed. He looked at me and noticed that something was wrong.

"You didn't buy that tattoo shop, right?" Brian asked patting me in the back I rubbed my face with my hands and sighed "No" Brian sighed and suddenly he smirked "I do some research while you were away, and guess what I found out? I know it's not to much but I already have some information" Brian said and walked out of the kitchen. I sat there confused, one of the servants came with an omelet and coffee for me. As I stared eating Brian came back with some papers, I gave him a weird look but continued eating my food. He sat down next to me and started reading some stuff that was written on the bunch of papers that he had. "I have some information about the girl that you met the other day" she started, I looked at him and nodded "Her complete name is Emilia Rose Peterson Rodríguez, she is 23 years old and was born on May 10th, she was born and raised in L.A. her father is a doctor and her mother is mexican and a spanish teacher" he said looking proud about his research, I smiled at him, he did a great work. "Thanks man, you are the best" I told him and gave him a hug, he smirked "I know, man" I laughed and rolled my eyes "I saw her today at the tattoo shop" I started, he nodded drinking MY coffee and I continued "She owns that tattoo shop, she is the fucking owner" I finished sighing, Brian looked at me "Woah, what are you gonna do?" he asked, I groaned "I don't know, man, she is different and I think I have a chance with her" he looked at me and nodded "You told her about our 'job' right?" he asked "No, I didn't" he sighed "You need to tell her, dude" I looked at him and sighed "I can't, what if she freaks out or something" he looked at me and patted my back "You need to think about it" he said and walked out of the kitchen.

I finished my food and went to my bedroom. When I opened the door I saw my personal sex slave smirking at me "Where were you? I've been really lonely without you" she pouted and I groaned "Look, I'm not in the mood of sex right now, so get out" she walked toward me and began rubbing my chest, I pushed her out of my room "I said get the fuck out" I yelled at her and locked the door. I opened my laptop and started looking for information about Emily, I already knew the basic stuff thanks to Brian but I wanted to know more. As I was looking for more information about Emily there was a knock at my door "I told you that I DO NOT want sex right now" I yelled thinking that the whore was back "Owh, I wanted hot sex with you Rev" Matt said with a smirk on his face entering to my room I rolled my eyes laughing "What is it, Shads?" he sat next to me in the bed "Gates told me about the girl and the tattoo shop, I just wanted to tell you that we can find another tattoo shop, you don't have to worry about it" I looked at him and smiled, I have the best friends in the world.

The next day, the guys and I decided to take a break so we went to the beach and have some fun just like when we were at highschool. We were having a great time, drinking beer and enjoying that we were at the beach. I looked around and saw many kids with their parents, many teenagers and people around our age, but I saw one girl that caught my attenion and she wasn't alone, she was with some guy, they were playing in the water, she looked in my direction and I noticed that the girl was Emily, MY Emily, half naked with ANOTHER guy. Brian looked in the direction that I was looking and he gave me a serious look "Don't do anything stupid".
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there(:

So here's the new chapter.

OMG 10 subscribers :DD thank you so much!!

And thank you to Psychokitty13 for commenting.

If there are any mistakes PLEASE let me know.

COMMENT, rate & SUBSCRIBE.

Clariit.