Haunted

Tres.

I was finishing a beautiful skully nuts tattoo when Jake, one of my closest friend that works with me, came and told me that someone was looking for me, I looked up and nodded "Ok, let me finish this and I'll be out in a minute" he nodded and left. Once I was over I walked to the reception area, I asked Jake about the guy that asked for me and her pointed to a man that was sitting in the leather couch looking down, he seemed familiar, he looked up and I saw the guy from the grocery store. I stood there in complete shock just staring into his blue eyes.

"Emily?" he said standing up looking nervous, I nodded "Yeah, Jimmy, right?" I asked smiling a little, he nodded and smiled too.

"How can I help you?" I asked confused. He looked even more nervous "Umm I ermm I heard that you worked in here and well I decided to umm to come and see you" he said moving his feet awkwardly, I smiled and blushed a little, well, a lot.

"Well, umm maybe we can go and have a coffee or something" I said biting my lip, he grinned and nodded "What about right now?" he asked standing up, I checked my watch and nodded, I went behind the desk where Jake was working and grabbed my purse "Jake? I'll come back later" I told him and he nodded smirking at me "Have fun" he winked and I rolled my eyes. I walked out of the tattoo shop with Jimmy and we started walking to the Starbucks that was a few blocks away.

We walked in silence for a while and I was starting to feel awkward "Umm, so you own that place, right?" Jimmy asked and I smiled "Yeah, my best friend and I bought it a few years ago" I told him "What do you do for living, Jimmy?" I looked at him waiting for his answer, he seemed to hesitate his answer but said "I own some night clubs and bars, well my friends and I" he said smiling at me, I chuckled and said "It's kinda crazy, right? You have to check if everything is in order, buy everything you need, for example me, we need to buy all the materials for making the tattoos, we need to keep that shitty place clean and sometimes my assistants are on shit mood and I can't tolerate their shit" Jimmy chuckled and nodded "Yeah, it's insane but the good thing is that now I own a lot of money and I have a good life" this time I nodded. We arrived to Starbucks, we ordered our coffee, I thanked Jimmy for paying mine and we sat down in one of the tables near the window.

We were having such a good time that I texted Jake that I wasn't coming back until the next day, I also recieved a text from Tori, she was telling me that she met someone at the grocery store and she was going to spend the night out, I rolled my eyes, going to grocery store can change things in someone's life.

It was getting dark and Jimmy was taking me back to my appartment. When we arrived I looked at Jimmy and smiled "I had a great time Jimmy" he smiled "We'll see each other around" I nodded and gave him a kiss on his cheek he winked at me and walked away. I opened the front door and walked to my appartment smiling like an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emily's outfit

I know it's short .-.

I'll update until Friday, because of the exams .-.

And I have 4 subscribers :DD

If I have any mistakes please let me know(:

COMMENT, rate and SUBSCRIBE

Clariit