Haunted

Seis.

The guys and I watched Emily as she was leaving the beach, I sighed, she is the most amazing girl in the fucking world, she is nice, funny, innocent, has a good taste in music, and is so fucking beautiful, I'm the complete opposite, I'm a beast and she is the beauty, as in the beauty and the beast. I don't know what I'm going to do if she founds out about my work. She might freak out or she might hate me because I'm a monster, I have to thanks Zacky for lying to her about or "work". I also need to talk to the guys and ask them to keep the secret when she's around. I looked to the guys and we sighed in relief.

"Dude, that was close!" Shads said patting me in the back, I nodded and rubbed my face with my hands "I know dude, I need to be more careful when I'm with her" I told them and they nodded "You need to explain us everything, Rev, JC and I are fucking blind in this topic!" Zack said and Johnny nodded, I sighed "She is the owner of the tattoo shop that we wanted to own, and I met her the day before at the grocery store" I told them and they seemed to understand "You like her" Brian said nodding his head "She is something else, Syn, she is completely different, she isn't like the whores that we own" I explained, Matt gave me a knowing smile, he is married with a wonderful girl, her name is Valary, she doesn't agree with out "work", but she makes an effort, she will be really happy to have another girl around.

"I know how it is to be in love, it's something great, when she is around everything disappears and you only have eyes for her, when she is not by your side you feel empty and miserable, you feel like you need to protect her and you want her to be safe, and when you kiss her it's like seeing fireworks, being in love it's the most amazing feeling in the world" Matt said and we smiled at his words "You really miss her" Johnny said patting Matt in the back "She will be back in 3 days" he said grinning.

It was getting dark and the beach was almost empty, we decided to get back to our house. When we arrived we all went to our bedrooms. I opened my bedroom door and saw my whore smirking at me, I sighed "Leave" I said and she pouted in an "adorable" way, I rolled my eyes "I said LEAVE!" I yelled and she walked out of my room with an angry expression on her face. I layed in my bed and closed my eyes and I saw Emily laughing, I smiled and hugged my pillow.

The next day I woke up and walked to the kitchen where my best friends were having breakfast. After breakfast I decided to visit Emily so I went to her tattoo shop. When I entered I saw the same guy that was at the beach the day before, he looked at me and smiled "I'm going to tell Emily that you are here" he said and went to the back of the local, I smiled to myself and I saw her walking in my direction with a smile on her beautiful face. "Hi Jimmy, it's so nice to see you here" she greeted me with a hug which I gladly returned "I just wanted to come and see you" I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek, she blushed and I smirked "Want to go out for a while? I have no appointments for today" She said and I nodded, she walked to the counter where the guy that I saw at the beach was typing something "Chris, I'm leaving now, text me if you need something" she said to 'Chris' and grabbed her purse, I opened the door for her and walked out of the local. We went to Mc Donalds, I ordered 2 Big Macs and she ordered one, we were having a nice time until I saw that a guy was staring at us, she noticed it too "who's that guy?" she asked me confused "I have no idea" I assured her, I told her that I needed to use the toilets, I did my bussiness and when I returned I saw that the guy was walking away from Emily and she had a confused expression on her face, when she saw me coming she tensed, I'm in trouble.