Haunted

Siete

I was having a great time with Jimmy, when he went to the restroom a creepy guy that had been watching us sat in front of me, I was about to stand up and look for Jimmy when he started talking.

"I have some information for you" he said and I looked at him confused "I prefer to know nothing, sir." I answered him politely, he smirked "The guy that was with you a few moments ago is dangerous, do not trust him, he has bad reputation and he isn't good for yours" I blinked a couple of times, this guy was starting to scare me "Jimmy? No! He is really nice, and his appearance may be a little creepy but he is a nice guy" I assured the man that was sitting in front of me "Well, I know him by another name and believe me, he isn't very nice, he has done the most horrible things that you can imagine, be careful 'cause there's nothing he do better than revenge" he said standing up ane leaving me with my own thoughts.

What if the guy is right? What if Jimmy isn't a good guy? What if he is just using me? But I didn't know the creepy guy, and I'm pretty sure that Jimmy doesn't have enemies, but I've only known Jimmy for a couple of days, and what kind of horrible things he had done? Jimmy isn't a bad guy and I'm sure about it, but the creepy man seemed so serious when he told those things. I looked around trying to calm myself and I saw Jimmy coming. I tensed, I really need to ask him about all the stuff that the man told me.

"Hi, is everything ok?" Jimmy asked taking his seat in front of me, I nodded softly and rubbed my face with my hands "I saw that you were talking to a guy" he said trying to found out about my earlier conversation, I sighed "Yeah, and he said some interesting things" I said putting emphasis in the word 'interesting', Jimmy gave me a werid look "And what interesting things did he say?" he asked nervously "He said that you are a bad guy and that you have some bad reputation and that you've done some horrible things in the past" I told him playing with my fingers looking down at my nails, I heard Jimmy laughing after a moment of silence, I looked up and gave him a weird look "What's so funny? I asked him confused, he reached out his hand and took mine giving me a reassuring squeeze "I know that guy from High School, I had bad reputation because I used to wear weird clothes and I liked to scary everyone" he answered me with a big smile on his beautiful face and he started laughing again, this time I joined him.

He stood up and gave me a heart melting hug "You thought that I was a serial killer or something like that" he stated and I laughed "No! Of course not" I assured him, I have nothing to worry about.
♠ ♠ ♠
¡Hola! I'm sorry for not updating!! I've been busy with school shit .-. I'm also working on a new story.
LOS AMO.
Do you have twitter account? Follow me: xbetrayed_ and I'll follow you back (:

Comment, subscribe and recomend my story :DD