Status: for the Boy Band Contest.

That's What Makes You Beautiful.

To Cover Up

Niall paced his bedroom nervously.
"Niall what's wrong with you?" His brother Gregg asked.
"My date with Sienna is tonight." He said nervously pacing around the room again.
Gregg grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

"MATE THAT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DOES AND DOESN'T LIKE YOU WILL BE FINE!" Gregg yelled at him. Niall closed his eyes and breathed in.

"Your right. I am going to get dressed and ready for me and her to go out." He said confidently. Gregg smiled.

"Yes you are. Where you taking her?" He asked. Niall smiled.
"The Silver Oak." Niall said. Gregg nodded his head and left Niall to get changed.

He tugged on his suit and pulled his tie up.
He smiled and spiked his hair up. And walked out his bedroom door.

"You look nice." Gregg complimented as he looked Niall up and down. He walked over and fixed his hair.

"Perfect." He said and pushed Niall out the door.

Niall ran across the street and walked up Sienna's porch.

He knocked on the door twice before it opened up and showed Sienna. He pulled in a sharp breath and smiled.

"You look beautiful." He said. She smiled.
"You look handsome." She said back. He blushed and took her hand. He led her down her drive way to a cab at the end. He opened the door for her and climbed in after.

~After The date~

"Niall that was a beautiful date." She said. He blushed and sunk his head down. She picked his chin up.

"Dont cover you face. Your beautiful." She whispered she crashed her lips against his and he immideatly wrapped his arms around her pettite waist while hers wrapped around his neck. Their lis moving in perfect sync. They pulled apart and pressed their foreheads together.

"Will you be my princess?" Niall asked. It was Sienna's turn to blush.
"Yes." She said and kissed him again.

He smiled and thought.' Now I finally have my princess.'

They got back in the car and drove home.

"How'd it go?" Gregg asked as Niall stepped into the foyer.
"I have my princess now." He smiled. Gregg scooped him up in a hug.
"CONGRATS MATE!" He shouted. Niall laughed and patted his brothers back.

"Night Greggy." Niall said as he pulled his tie from his neck.
"Night Ni-Ni." Gregg answered and Niall walked in his room and plopped down on his bed and fell asleep without taking hiis suit off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commet, Reccomend and Susbcibe.
Love Ya,
Hallie

Sienna outift- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_56/set?id=60708956