Status: for the Boy Band Contest.

That's What Makes You Beautiful.

Dont Need Makeup

Sienna and Niall were cuddled up on the floor underneath a fort watching 'Halloween' eating junk food and drinking soda.

"Um, Sienna?" Niall spoke up. Sienna looked at him confused.
"Yeah?" She asked with a tone of confusion. Niall sighed.
"I've been wanting to tell you this for the past 3 months." He said. Sienna looked at him with worry and a bit of scardness in her eyes.
"What?" She asked panicking. He smiled slightly.
"Sienna Brook Michales will you go out with me?" He asked. Sienna's heart skipped a beat. She had been waiting for him to ask for a little while now.

"Yes, Niall James Horan I will." She replied. He clapped happily. And she cuddled into his chest to watch the rest of the movie.

After the movie Sienna and Niall popped in 'Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory.'

"If it does not work out will it effect our friendship?" Sienna asked. Niall smiled.
"Nope. If anything it will make it stronger." He smiled. Sienna laughed and smiled big.
"I am really happy." Niall sighed. Sienna chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"So am I Ni." She said.
"You rhymed." Niall said like a little child muching on some popcorn. She snorted and fell asleep on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5 people! Comment, Recomend, Subscribe and check out my other stories. 'You Only Live Once', 'Stole My Heart', 'Different Directions' and 'Screenplay.'
Love ya,
Halliw <3