Status: Completed 7/5/2014

Left on the Sidelines

Don't You See What You Do to Me?

-Danielle-

"I'm gonna go get Katia and we'll be back and ready to go," Jamie called, sprinting out the front door. "Hurry up! We don't have all night," Nash yelled after him. "Nash, I know you're not the happiest person on Earth right now, but you don't need to take it out on everyone else," Ryan said, his arm draped across Jenna's shoulders. Everyone looked at me and I tried my best to ignore them.

I had successfully avoided Nash for three days - well, kind of. He hasn't really come around much. Ryan says he just stays in his apartment all day. I guess I did feel a little bad. I mean, the reason he's locked himself in his apartment for the last three days was because of me. But it's just too awkward being around him. He just stares at me and it makes me uncomfortable.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jamie's voice, "Alright, let's go!" "How did you get back here so fast?" I asked, shocked. "She lives next door," Jamie chuckled. Katia laughed at my shock, "Danielle!" "What? It's not like Jamie told me," I smiled, then looked at Jamie, "For your favorite cousin, you don't seem to talk to me much." I pushed his shoulder as I walked by him and out the door. "Well, you're mean, so that probably the reason," he smirked.

"Can we just go?" Nash groaned. "Yes, Nash. We can go. Stop your whining," Ian said, rolling his eyes. "I'm not whining," Nash mumbled, getting into the car and closing the door. "Seriously, Danielle," Ryan said as he walked by me, "You need to talk to him." "I don't know what you're talking about," I muttered, getting in the car on the opposite side of Nash.

I went outside about 10 minutes before the show started to get some air and when I went to go back in, the guard at the door stopped me, "Sorry. You have to be at least 18 to get in here." "No, I know the band," I said. "Do you realize how many times I've heard that tonight?" he asked, obviously unconvinced.

I was about to say something back when I heard, "It's cool, man. She's with me." The guard looked at me and I smiled sarcastically at him as he let me in and said, "Alright, Nash. Have a good show."

Nash took my hand and pulled me inside. He quickly let go and started to go somewhere else, but I grabbed his arm, turning him back to me, "We need to talk." "There's nothing to talk about, Danielle," he said plainly, looking at me. "Yes, there is, Nash! I know you're mad and I'm sorry I just ran off the other day, but you don't need to take it out on other people. If you're going to be pissed at anybody, it should be me, alright? Not them," I said, pointing at the group.

"Will you at least tell me why you won't go out with me?" he asked quietly, sitting down. I sighed, sitting down beside him, "I told you, Nash. I can't get involved with musicians. I just end up getting hurt." "We're not all the same, Danielle," he said a bit louder, "Please, let me prove it to you!"

By now, I noticed just about everyone backstage was staring at us.

"If I say yes, will you stop making a scene about it?" I quickly whisper yelled. "Wait, so you'll go out with me?" Nash asked hopefully. "I mean it, Nash. One date. That's all you get," I sighed in defeat. He threw his arms around me and hugged me tightly. When he let go, he held my face in his hands and said, "I promise you won't regret this."

Nash jumped up and ran over to the guys just before they were about to go onstage. "What happened?" Jenna asked as I got closer to where she and Katia where standing. "I got myself into a whole lot of trouble is what happened," I mumbled, walking by them.

The band played an amazing show, yet again. When they ran backstage, Nash came straight to me, "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6, okay?" I nodded, making him grin before he took off somewhere else.

"I take it you're going out with him?" Ian asked as everyone walked over to me. I groaned, "Can someone just take me home? I need to sleep." Ryan shook his head and chuckled, "Get in the car." He then turned to the rest of the group, "I'll be back to help pack up." They nodded and Ryan grabbed my hand, pulling me out to the car and driving me back to the house.

"You know, he really does like you," Ryan said as he pulled into the driveway. "So I've heard," I mumbled, quickly getting out of the car and rushing up to my bedroom before anyone could ask questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Somewhere in Neverland" by All Time Low

Well....here you go.