Status: First Fanfiction

Princess Charming

Meeting Destiny

Destiny’s P.O.V

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* swarmed my alarm. “Ugh 5:30am.” I groaned as I got up to get ready.
Today was the first day all us sophomores, juniors, and seniors went back to school. Freshman had already gone back the day before. I remember my first day as a freshman. I had to go home, I was so nervous I threw up. It was not a pretty sight either.

I decided on what to wear after 30 minutes just staring at the over stuffed closet. I decided on wearing Aqua skinny jeans, a black bandeau, and a fresh black see through shirt. Accessories, gold and black bracelets with an aqua cross. Shoes, I just went with some white converse. I was planning on wearing some heel, but then I thought about it, and decided I didn't want to fall down a flight of stairs. At least not on the first day. Now hair, I wand curled it, it still looked pretty long since it was naturally down to my waist line.

“Shit.” Tripping over my hand bag I fell down to the floor. At least I wasn't wearing heels. Smart choice Destiny, smart choice. “Destiny!” yelled my dad “You’re going to be late for your first day, hurry!” “Coming, just give me five.” More like 10. “I’ll be waiting in the car.” He said closing the door behind. As soon as I finished I heard the engine start and ran downstairs into the car.
“What took so long Des?” asked Dan “You know us girls dad, makeup.” I said applying my Mango Tango lip-gloss. He chuckled.

The drive to school was a 15 minute drive.

“So listen, I’m going on a business trip tomorrow, and I’ll be gone for 3 week but I am leaving you my card, I’m trusting you with it, you can buy yourself some out of the home food.” He said handing it over to me. Just having it in my hand made me worried I’d lose it, but then again how many times has he lent it to me. “Out of the home food, really dad?” “Yeah that’s what you teens call it right?” asked he “Junk food, juuuuuuuunk food.” I said sarcastically. “Anyways, I put some extra money in the kitchen drawer for you to spend on yourself.” “What about payments?” I asked “Already paid them ahead of time.” “You going to be alright?” he asked “Dad I’m sixteen.” “Being sixteen doesn't mean mature.” “Alright I’ll be careful don’t worry dad how many times have I done something so Bad?” “You never know.” He said pulling up to the side of the school. “Bye Des.” “Bye dad, oh dad, yeah when is my car getting back from the shop?” “Tonight, I’ll come by and pick you up after school have fun.” He said driving away. FUN? It’s school.

Just as he turned the corner the bell rang. “Oh crap.” I said running inside. “Okay let’s see” I said scanning through my schedule “Oh Chemistry room C2032 duh it’s the first one there.” Walking up the stairs was easy…the first day. There were so many little freshmen walking to class, aw, they’re so short.

“Hey Destiny!” I turned around only to find my lady friends walking behind me. All looking pretty damn tanned. “Hey how are you guys?” I said hugging them. “Ha-ha good, damn did you grow boobs over summer?” asked Jasmine I have to admit I was a 36 C, now I’m a 38 C. “It’s natural.” I said trying to cover a little bit of the action. “So Des, what class is first on your list?” Arianna questioned. “’Chem, you?” “Room C2032?” “Yes, how did you know?” “Hey lab partner!” she squealed. “NO WAY!!”I yelled hugging as we jumped in a complete circle. “Come on let’s go before we’re late, see you at lunch girls.” She told Jasmine, Katie, Jadalyn, and Kathie. “Have fun, just not too much fun!” Kathie shouted with a smirk “Don’t be jealous.” I said walking away. More like being dragged away.
Finally arriving to the class Arianna sat in the very back.

“Oh sorry.” My god this kid was hot. “No go ahead, ladies first.” OH BRITISH ACCENT! He had the most luscious caramel brown eyes and the darkest hair that made him even more attractive. “Thank you.” I chuckled.

~♥~
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope it turns out good. please tell me if I should continue or not. Be honest please.