Status: First Fanfiction

Princess Charming

Meeting Destiny Part II

His P.O.V
My god she was beautiful. She had glossed covered pink lips, her long brunette hair, every stand curled so perfectly. Damn and that body she had on her was god damn fit. “No go ahead, ladies first.” “Thank you” she chuckled Damn, who was this beautiful formed butterfly.

“Alright class take a seat class begins in 1 minute.” Luckily enough I had found a seat just one away from what’s her name.

~♥~
Destiny’s P.O.V

“Oh my gosh.” I squealed “What.” Questioned Arianna “That guy he’s so cute.” I told her with one of the biggest smiled I’ve ever made. “Are you serious, Zayn, Zayn Malik, he’s such a total geek and a nerd, only and idiot would date him.” “You calling me an idiot?” I puppy faced her “No, I mean you can do better than him way better.” “But what’s so bad about him, he seems fine to me.” I shrugged “He’s not like us.” “Not like us what’s that supposed to mean?” I asked “He’s always quiet, he doesn’t even know how to dress, probably shops Goodwill.” She stated “Hey my mom use to love going there when she was here.” “Sorry, but I mean you wouldn’t want to hang with him.” “Okay, then.”

I didn’t care about what Arianna said I was still going to talk to him even if it meant I had to hide it from my friends. He was cute, and who cares about where he bought his clothes, he looked like a sweet heart.

~♥~

Zayn’s P.O.V

Are you serious? She hung out with Arianna. Man I hated that girl ever since middle school.
“Hey, geek loving your swag today.” Chaz said as he hit the back of my head. “Dude, leave me alone, I’ve had enough of your crap.” “Oh look Bradford Bad Boi is standing up to us.” he said as he and his friends took a seat.

I don’t know how many times throughout the entire period I kept looking over at her. I don’t even know her name yet.

*Riiiinnnnnnngggg* the beat of the bell rang

“Alright students have a good day and don’t forget to bring you syllabus’ back, also I’ll be assigning seats for tomorrow, the person you will be sitting next to will be your partner for the year.” Oh fuck whose going to want to be with me?
No one.

~♥~

Destiny’s P.O.V

*Riiiinnnnnnngggg*

“Alright students have a good day and don’t forget to bring you syllabus’ back, also I’ll be assigning seats for tomorrow, the person you will be sitting next to will be your partner for the year.” OMG I hope I get to sit next to Zayn, I don’t care if Arianna sits with someone else, Zayn’s so cute and I don’t give a damn if she doesn’t like him, I do.

The rest of my classes went okay. I had Chemistry 1st hour, then Calculus, Photography, and P.e. Finally it was lunch time 12:11. I caught up with all my girl and guy friends, yes same table as last year. “Oh my gosh guess what, Destiny thinks geeky Zayn is “cute”.” She blurted out “OH MY GOSH NO WAY!” “Disgusting.” “He’s such a faggot.” “Gross.” Was all I heard around the table. “What are you blind or something?” asked Dylan “Oh come on Dylan leave him alone, he’s just a human.” I said “Yeah more like a dog.” What the hell was wrong with these people Zayn was true beauty and his voice was angelic. I don’t understand why they hate him. He’s normal. I’m normal. “Destiny, he’s not the type of guy a girl would ever be seen with, he’s a fucking gay bastard.”

I kept quiet for the remaining 20 minutes of lunch. All I could do was think about what they said about him. Looking around I didn’t catch him around the cafeteria.

*Rinnnng* those we’re the longest 20 minutes ever.

My next class was History. One of the subjects I liked. The class went by fast. They saved me the best class for last. English advanced English. I’ve always liked English, it was my favorite subject.
*Ring ring ring* Oh crap that’s the one minute bell, that means I only have a minute to get to class. I ran all the way to class yet again bumping into someone for the second time today.

“Sorry, yet we meet again.” I said IT WAS ZAYN! “After you my lady.” He gestured me into the classroom. “Thank you, again.” I smiled walking in and finding a seat.

~♥~

Zayn’s P.O.V

“Sorry, yet we meet again.” She said IT WAS HER! “After you my lady.” I gestured her into the classroom. “Thank you, again.” Her smile was as beautiful as a little girl whose parents have just bought her a new dolly. (Or Barbie or whatever Americans call it. I’m British.) She quickly found a seat. To my luck there was just one seat left, and it was right next to her. My lucky day. She patted the desk next to signing me to sit next to her. She was so adorable.

“Alright students the seat you chose will be your seat for the rest of the semester as.” “Thank you Jesus.” I heard her whisper. Wait she said “Thank you Jesus.” Did that mean she wanted to sit with me; because I definitely wanted to sit with her, she was like an Angel. Scratch that she was an Angel. I’ve never seen such a beautiful sculpture in my life before.

~♥~
Destiny’s P.O.V

“Alright students the seat you chose will be your seat for the rest of the semester.” “Thank you Jesus.” I whispered, hopefully Zayn didn’t hear me. BUT, OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! I GET TO SIT WITH HIM ALL SEMESTER LONG! I am freaking loving English class so far. Especially the fact that none of my friends have it.

“Okay now students I am Mr. Bret, and I am here to teach you young fellows and fellas about English as if you didn’t know already, I am an English teacher, I’m not like any other teacher I’m a cool teacher. How many of you have had one of those teachers where you’re all like “May I go use the restroom?” and they say “No.” it’s not like I can control my balder dude. Well in my class you don’t have to ask you just get the heck outta here and go. One thing I do not allow of in my classroom is food, I like to keep it clean.” The rest of the period we had learned more about his rules, he seemed like a cool teacher.

At one moment I had placed my hand on the desk and Zayn and I had "accidentally" touched hands. “Sorry.” I whispered. But we all know I meant to do it. “It’s okay.” He smiled

~♥~
Zayn’s P.O.V

At one moment she had placed her hand on the desk and we accidentally touched hands. “Sorry.” She whispered. “It’s okay. “I smiled wishing it could have lasted a little longer.

“There’s 3 minutes left of class so just going to tell you tomorrows assignment, we’ll be doing a partner thing, you will be asking your partner multiple questions about themselves, like Where and when were you born?, How old are you?, Do you have any talents?, what do you like and dislike?, and other questions like that. Anyways, gather your things and stack your chairs, and have a good day.” This was my chance to get to know a little about her.

“Bye Zayn.” She said just the way she said it, wait she knows my name. How? Arianna must have told her some shit. I still didn’t know hers though.

“Bye.”

~♥~
Destiny’s P.O.V

“Bye Zayn.” I said

“Bye.” Was all he said but it sounded so meaningful like he wanted to see me, again?
“Hey see you tomorrow Des!” yelled Jasmine “Bye chica!” I yelled back as I got into y stepdad’s black Range Rover. Although he was my stepdad he thought of me as his own flesh and blood. “How was your first day, make new friends?” he asked “You can say that, but I met this new kid and I-.” I was cut off by him “And you like him don’t you, what’s his name?” “His name is Zayn, Zayn Malik and yes I do like him, but the thing is people don’t like him just because he’s not the best dresser, they call him a geek, faggot, gay, ugly, and it just gets annoying.” I said I knew my step-dad very well and ever since my mom’s death he’s always been there to talk about these kinds of things with me. “Well why don’t you get to know this Zayn, and invite him and some of your friends over one day and get to know him better and then maybe they’ll change their points of view of him.” “Maybe but they’re so ignorant sometimes.” I said with my arms crossed. “Take the chance how about next week.” he suggested “Okay, thank you, you always have the right words to say.” I told him

The rest of the ride home was pretty chill.

Closing the car door I told my stepdad “Thanks for driving me to and from school today dad.” “No problem.” He said opening the house door.

I stayed up until 9:38PM that cold windy night. The leafs crucnching from the footsteps of peopel walking by. I had just closed my eyes for a couple of seconds and drifted away in sleep.

~♥~
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah I don't know :/