Status: I love you. stay who you are

Unpopular

CHapter 3

“I can’t believe I just did that. I wonder if she is talking about me right now?” I say. “She probably is. But that is a good thing. I know that this might sound weird but let’s be friends.” Stephanie said. Instead of saying anything I just smile and nod yes. To be honest I really feel bad about what I said to Skyler. I was just so mad, and angry, and I didn’t know what to do. I think that I should go apologize to her.

I am pretty sure that she is in the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom and push the swinging doors open. “Are you going to do anything else to my status!” she says. “ O please Skyler. I came to apologize.” I say sympathetically. Skyler walks towards me and says with a smile on her face” Well what you did was pretty amazing. I think that we would have done something like that as well. So you are apart of our group now. Come to my house after school okay. We are going to recreate your look, you’re kinda boring. O yea, don’t talk to that girl Stephanie. She will use you and suck your popularity dry.” I think that Skyler is lying about Stephanie, but I will meet her after school.

The fact that I was invited to Skyler’s house made the day go by incredibly fast. Skyler puts me in her car and takes me to her house with her clique. “ So the first thing we are going to do is give you some of my clothes.” She hands me a stack of her clothes. The only thing I can think right now is how adorable these clothes are.” Okay and we have hair dye. So Anna will dye your hair blonde while the rest of us watch and she will also put some neon pink and green highlights in your hair. Anna finishes dying and bleaching my hair in about an hour. I look in the mirror and I look amazing. Tomorrow I will look even better with her fancy clothes that she gave me. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i hope that you like and tell me how i did, comment, recommend, and suscribe