Status: I love you. stay who you are

Unpopular

Chapter 2

“Oh honey what happened?” my mother said. She lifted my chin and examined my lip and eye. I looked away “I guess its just last year all over again.” She frowned and placed both hands on each side of my face and kissed my forehead. I pulled away and went up to my room and threw myself onto the bed.

Why does everyone pick on me? I have white skin like all the other girls. Maybe its my style. I got up and walked over to my mirror and looked and my outfit. It was simple. A plain peach tank top and a pair of white kapri. Maybe it wasn't so cute... I opened my closet wide and pulled out a black off the shoulder top that hung short so my belly botton was showing. I grabbed a pair of cut up shorts and put it on. I looked in the mirror. “This is what they like? This is what they’ll get.”
---
It was early morning. I took a shower and sat at my vanity and dried my hair and curled it so it fell in long brown curls. I did my makeup with lots of greys and black and covered my bruises. And threw on my clothes and looked in the mirror. “I hope this works.”

I grabbed my bag and made my way to school. On my way there a few guys whistled. Maybe this is what they want. I walked in the building and I felt everyone's eyes on me. At first I stood in shock but quickly snapped out of it. I smirked and kept walking. I could spot the BG crew halfway down the hall and tightened my grip on my books. But they walked right by me. It was like they didn't even know it was me. I kept walking to my class.

Unfortunately my second class was with the BG crew. Skyler was sitting in my seat. I stopped at the doorway and cleared my throat and walked to my seat. “Excuse you, you're in my seat.” She looked up at me in shock to see my appearance today. She got up and brushed off her skirt as I took a step back. “I’m sorry.” she went away to sit in her seat. I was so confused. I sat down and looked back at her and she looked at me and smiled.

What the hell is happening...

It was time for lunch and I knew something was up. I sat and a table by myself and Liam came over and sat with me. “You look extra nice today.” he smiled. I looked at him “Extra?” he laughed “You’re beautiful, Skyler only picks on you because shes jealous.” I never really thought of it that way. His words made me blush a little, as soon as he noticed he smiled “Aww, someones blushing.” I couldn’t help but laugh at him because he said it in the most funniest voices. He even laughed himself. Our conversation continued. Once Skyler and her puppets arrived she scanned the room for Liam since he was her boyfriend. She found him and looked at me. Her smile faded quickly. She went into the lunch line and came out with a coffee and a salad bowl packed with dressing and stormed over to us. “You little bitch!” She poured the coffee over my head and smashed the salad onto my head as well and smearing it all over my face.

I stood up biting my lip ignoring the pain trying my best to not completely blow up at her. Instead I got a sudden burst of confidence. “Are you done?” her eyes widened “Is there anything else you’d like to do” I said a little louder. A few kids laughed as I was hurting Skylers ego. She looked around at the the people laughing at her. She crossed her arms and walked away not knowing what just happened. I myself was scared of what just happened. A girl walked over to me “Here come with me.” she took my hand and lead me to the bathroom. “That was very brave of you.” “I know, I can’t believe it myself.” I said washing my face. “I’m Stephanie.” I looked and her hand she’d put out for me to shake. “I’m Samantha, sam for short.” I said as I shook her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe. <3
-AmandaMarie89