Status: ACTIVE!!!!! :D

Untitled

It's Not My Party But I'll Cry If I Want To

"But Arya! Come on, I don't even want to go!" I yelled at my senior friend who
had just pushed me to go to a senior party. I was only a freshman and I was sure I wouldn't know any of the seniors. None of my friends --other than Arya-- were invited and I wasn't either but she pulled me there anyways.

"Oh, don't be a party pooper Lilli! Just relax and have fun! You're always the life of the party anyways." Arya had me in the door before I could object.

"Fine. Then I'll go get a drink." I sighed, walking over to the refreshment table and got some punch.

"Lilli!" I heard Arya call me and turned from my drink, "Just have fun!" She yelled over the music. I just nodded and turned back to my drink, slugging it down.

Before I knew it I had started flirting and dancing with a guy and I didn't even know his name. "So, you want to go somewhere private." The guy looked me up and down, making me blush but my mind wasn't clear, I felt so weird, but I nodded and followed him. The two of us walked through a hallway and into a bedroom. The music in the background was drowned out by the closed door and thick walls.
I groaned slightly as my head thudded some before wobbling some. To prevent myself from falling I lied on the bed and soon felt the guy get on top of me.

"Get off.." I began to move around, trying to push him off as he tried taking my clothes off. "Get off!!!! No!!" I cried.

* . * . * . * . * . *

Tears were streaming down my face as I saw him leave the room. I couldn't move, I was terrified. As soon as I gained the courage and was able to, I moved and put my clothes on, opening the door and ran out. I booked it toward the front door as tears stained my face, scared to death that, that guy would stop me.

"Lilli!" I heard my name as I left running but was too afraid to stop, I
wasn't able to think while wandering aimlessly around the blocks before
collapsing in front of a hotel. Soon, everything went black...

* . * . * . * . * . *

I woke up, hearing voices around me in a room that was unknown to me. My
breath quickened as my heart sped up. I sat up, shaking and pulled my
knees up to my chest. I could hear male voices speaking in hushed
whispers.

"Who do you think she is?" One asked.

"Not sure, she was passed out in front of the hotel." A deeper voice spoke this time.

"I couldn't have just left her out there..." A younger, a quite attractive voice made me smile slightly though I remembered I had no clue where I was and quickly frowned. Soon after, 3 boys walked in the room. I quickly scooted against the headboard of the bed.

"She's awake." The first boy whispered to the others.

I was afraid to speak but I found my voice, "W..who are...you three..?" My voice was but a whisper.
They just seemed to at me which just made it all worse. I felt exposed, like they were looking right through me with them all looking at me like that.

"Well... I'm Kevin." The eldest one with the deepest voice said.

"I'm Joe." His voice was kind.

"I'm Nick..." His name repeated in my mind, over and over again...
I watched the third boy, Nick, come closer as my heart raced. I started to back away when he sat down on the bed near me, reaching his hand to my arm.

I swallowed, watching him before screaming as he almost touched me. "Don't!" I backed up, tears in my eyes.

He looked to the 2 other boys which seemed to be his brothers then back to me. "Are you all right?" Nick asked. I looked to the door that wasn't far. I was tempted to run but wasn't exactly sure of what to do.

I shook my head to them all, "N-No...but I'll be fine..." Who knows, maybe I wasn't lying.

* . * . * . * A Year Later * . * . * . *

"Lilli, are you sure you're all right?" Nick asked. Those were the same words he used that night. We had gotten close over
the year after I had stopped being terrified enough to listen. Him and
his brothers, yes were the Jonas Brothers, but had also made sure I was
okay that day. None of them, except Nick knew what had happened and
since then I've met a new friend.

"I'm fine, Nick. Stop worrying about me! It's been a year." I replied,
giving him a smile.

"Okay, but I'm taking you to this party." He was so stubborn sometimes,
but I knew it was just this way of caring.

When I was ready we both set off and went to the party, walking inside.
I smiled and grabbed his hand, feeling a shock go through my body as my
hand tingled. I smiled, "Dance with me!"

"Oh come on Lilli! I don't want to dance. I'm just her to keep an eye on
you." Nick yelled over the music.

"Please?! Come on! One dance." I asked with a pout which finally made
him give in. The two of us danced for a while until I felt a hand on my
shoulder. I looked behind me and almost screamed. It was him. Which him?
THE him.

"Leave her alone!" Nick pulled me from him seeing my fear. I hid behind
him, holding back tears.

"She's not worth my time anyways. I already got her last year..." He
grinned at me.

"Let's just go... please..." I pleaded and Nick had finally agreed after
staring the guy down. He grabbed my hand and I followed him quickly. The
sky was dark outside and the stars were out. The both of us walked up to
a large hill and sat down. I cuddled into Nick's arms, shaking and
looked up to him.

"Thank you..." I whispered.

"Anything for you..." He paused. "Lilli, I care about you a
lot
...And...I love you.."

I stared at Nick in disbelief and on impulse, kissed him beneath the
stars.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No one would have known that the worst night of my life could have
turned into the best. I may have been raped that night, but I had also
met the love of my life.....Nicholas Jonas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, not my best one-shot ever.... but okay. I hope you all enjoyed it. This was the first one-shot that I've ever written like this. So honestly tell me if you like it or not... Thanks!

Constructive Criticism in form of comments are totally appreciated!